Tom Anderson era Schecter Strat

Advertisement
Posted by Stefan Price on Fri, 11/12/04 - 16:46:02.
In Reply to guitar sales

Hi, Since 1987 I have been looking for a Schecter dream Machine strat.
Schecter was mainly David Schecter and Tom Anderson until they sold the company in 1984. ( Schecter has been sold again since)
The Dream machine was a stock model introduced in about 1982 and it is one of these that I want, preferably Candy apple red with a dotless neck.

Related Article:
Schecter made the Best Metal Guitar List!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Tom Anderson era Schecter Strat

Hi I have a schecter strat that I have just decided to sell as i have not played for at least 10 years.
I bought it back in the late 80s siunburst cherry birds eye maple neck plate on the back reads SHECTER 0011 all is gold plated for futher info call or post UK 07713507821 UK code 0044
Cheers Dave Palliser

: Hi I have a schecter strat that I have just decided to sell as i have not played for at least 10 years.
: I bought it back in the late 80s siunburst cherry birds eye maple neck plate on the back reads SHECTER 0011 all is gold plated for futher info call or post UK 07713507821 UK code 0044
: Cheers Dave Palliser

I´m interesting in this electric guitar, how much does it cost?. I´m Spanish.

Hi Dave!

I'm looking for a Schecter guitar and I'm really interested by yours. Could I have pictures and the prize?
Thanks!
lesvals@free.fr

Chris.

: Hi, Since 1987 I have been looking for a Schecter dream Machine strat.
: Schecter was mainly David Schecter and Tom Anderson until they sold the company in 1984. ( Schecter has been sold again since)
: The Dream machine was a stock model introduced in about 1982 and it is one of these that I want, preferably Candy apple red with a dotless neck.

I've got one for sale:http://www.ausband.com.au/modules.php?name=Forums&file=posting&mode=editpost&p=1994286

: Hi, Since 1987 I have been looking for a Schecter dream Machine strat.
: Schecter was mainly David Schecter and Tom Anderson until they sold the company in 1984. ( Schecter has been sold again since)
: The Dream machine was a stock model introduced in about 1982 and it is one of these that I want, preferably Candy apple red with a dotless neck.

: : Hi, Since 1987 I have been looking for a Schecter dream Machine strat.
: : Schecter was mainly David Schecter and Tom Anderson until they sold the company in 1984. ( Schecter has been sold again since)
: : The Dream machine was a stock model introduced in about 1982 and it is one of these that I want, preferably Candy apple red with a dotless neck.

did you manage to get the guitar? and if so where from. I thought of buying a Rudy Pensa mk80

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.