angel rosados info

Posted by chris on Thu, 05/05/05 - 05:24:02.

Does anyone have any info about angel rosados luthier I have a sp100 model maestro any info would be apprciated.
floman@insightbb.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: angel rosados info

Mine is a Rosados SP-25 Maestro classical. I picked it up used in Colorado for not very much, and for all that, it sounds as good as guitars more than twice the price. Have not been able to track down much more information as yet, so whatever you find, please pass along!

I have an SP-10. It's a classical style supposedly hand made in Spain that's about 8-10 years old. I like it a lot; in fact so much that I put a pickup in it to electrify it. It creates great feed back and the way the sound bounces around inside is smmooth. You can hum an "A" note into the soundhole and soon the A string will start to vibrate on it's own - I like that. It's getting pretty beat-up, my kids have abused it but it still sound great to me. I can't play classical guitar but I sure love to play this one. I usually use Augustine Red strings on it.

Hi. In 1995 i saw an add for the rosados guitars in the guitar player mag,and bought one with a hardshell case,The model is a sp-5o,and i paid at the time 6oo dollars plus ship.The guitar was played maybe 6 hours only,and i still have it,and 34 more.The sound is great,in fact better than my alhambra 7fc,and the sound is more on the bass side.the reason it was played little,is that i use more my takamine cd132sc,my takamine fgd136,andmy tak 135.When i bought my rosados ,they only had one model above the sp-50,wich cost at the time about 200 more dollars.Cheers

angel rosados info

I have recently boght an Angel Rosados, model 05. I do not know if this is a good guitar actually. I found that the top is laminated and the back and side have a heavy laquer black painting. The seller said that it is solid rosewood, I doud it. The sound is preatty good, but I am a bit disappointed thinking I pay US$600.00 for a cheaper guitar.
Any one to comment, please,
Luis

I have an Angel Rosados, model 05. guitar. This is a very nice guitar. Sound like any US$ 1,500.00 plus guitar. Handmade in Spain.

Rosendo

I have an Angel Rosados, SP-05 is a good instrument. It sound great and the construction is solid wood.

I have an Angel Rosados SP-10 also and I love this guitar. It sounds great and the quality is excellent to me. Does anyone know where I can find more information on this luthier or guitar model? I can't find anything at all. :(

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.