JH1 flying V for sale

Posted by Norman Basilio on Sun, 01/19/03 - 18:45:09.
In Reply to Cool Guitars

This JH1 is in mint condition with very low playing time. Comes with hard case and certificate of authenticity. Serial number is in the 30s. The guitar is unaltered or unadulterated. I will consider offers at $2400. I am a registered nurse, and can be trusted. I have a license to protect. I can give you references.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: JH1 flying V for sale

would you accept $1000? its my dream to own this guitar, im in the uk

cheers

matt

i might be interested in buying it for about $1800.

i would buy it for $500 it's a good geal Norm

: This JH1 is in mint condition with very low playing time. Comes with hard case and certificate of authenticity. Serial number is in the 30s. The guitar is unaltered or unadulterated. I will consider offers at $2400. I am a registered nurse, and can be trusted. I have a license to protect. I can give you references.

DONOT BUY FROM THIS ASSHOLE!! HE PAID WAY LESS THAN THAT FOR IT. HE IS A JEW BAG BASTARD WHO WANTS EVERYTHING BUT DOESNT WANT TO PAY FOR IT. YOU ARE A FUCKING PRICK NORMAN!!!!!!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.