Guild D25M

Posted by Charles Clark on Sat, 12/15/01 - 19:32:21.

Got a Guild D25M Serial # 114983, any one know what year it was made?
Thanks,
Chas

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guild D25M

:Per the Guild Guitars website, your D25M was built in 1975.

Kris

According to a chart I found, in 1975 the first number produced was 112804 and the last number 130304. Your serial, 114983 falls between then therefore your guitar was made in 1975.

Check it out at www.mrgearhead.com -- LOTS of information.
I'm looking for info on my D25 serial 191778 and that's where I found it.

Hope it helped :)
_sara

: Got a Guild D25M Serial # 114983, any one know what year it was made?
: Thanks,
: Chas

Chas
I peaked inside mine last night and for the first time saw a date stamped on the butt of the neck 10/75. I've had it since it was new and I just noticed it. Go figure.
jerry

: : Got a Guild D25M Serial # 114983, any one know what year it was made?
: : Thanks,
: : Chas

: I peaked inside mine last night and for the first time saw a date stamped on the butt of the neck 10/75. I've had it since it was new and I just noticed it. Go figure.
: jerry

: : : Got a Guild D25M Serial # 114983, any one know what year it was made?
: : : Thanks,
: : : Chas
Also have a Guild Serial #100893. Want to know it's worth. Did you find any website that would tell you?
Any info will be greatly appreciated.

: I peaked inside mine last night and for the first time saw a date stamped on the butt of the neck 10/75. I've had it since it was new and I just noticed it. Go figure.
: jerry

: : : Got a Guild D25M Serial # 114983, any one know what year it was made?
: : : Thanks,
: : : Chas

I looked inside mine and the serial number is 129912, I believe mine’s a 75. It came with something called a ‘True Tone’ pick up system in it, that I’ve since sold on Ebay… too micro phonic and too much feedback. I put a Rare Earth Humbucker in it but it still sounded like shite amplified. This Guitar is honesty the nicest sounding and playing guitar I have ever touched, all my friends concur, now If I could only get it sounding really good live. I play Takamine’s, because I can’t make this sound good with a pick up.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I’m thinking of just ordering one of their Real Tube systems and cutting a giant hole in the guitar and putting that in there.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.