hindi kita malilimutan and Tanging yaman

Advertisement
Posted by krystle on Wed, 10/26/05 - 10:18:13.

could you please send me the guitar chords/tabs and lyrics for hindi kita malilimutan and Tanging yaman by basil valdez? i'd really apprectiate it, i need to play it at a funeral this friday.

thank you.

- krystle

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Hindi Kita Malilimutan & Tanging Yaman

Could you please send me the guitar chords/tabs and lyrics for hindi kita malilimutan and Tanging yaman by basil valdez? i'd really apprectiate it, i need to play it at my Mom's death anniversary on Sept. 8, 2012.

Thank you,
Lilian

Need Music sheet for Hindi Kita Malilimutan

Hi, My mom passed away on 9/15 and my family would like to sing this song as tha meaning is what we want people to know how we feel towards her. If you can email me the music sheet that would be great! Thanks and God Bless.

Piano Sheet here

Here is the music sheet for "Hindi Kita Malilimutan" in PDF format. I got it from a blog that has a number of Filipino Piano sheet music: http://musiclavier.blogspot.com/

Re: Kristo

: could you please send me the guitar chords/tabs and lyrics for KRISTO by basil valdez? i'd really apprectiate it, We'll sing it for our Thanksgiving mass on our project site.
: thank you.

: - Moonie

Re: Kristo

: : could you please send me the guitar chords/tabs and lyrics for KRISTO by basil valdez? i'd really apprectiate it, We'll sing it for friday mass on our office.
: : thank you.

: : - ron

Musical sheet of hindi kita malilimutan and Tanging yaman

Musical sheet of hindi kita malilimutan and Tanging yaman

This popular thread has been given its own page : Musical sheet of hindi kita malilimutan and Tanging yaman

Re: hindi kita malilimutan and Tanging yaman

: could you please send me the guitar chords/tabs and lyrics for hindi kita malilimutan and Tanging yaman by basil valdez? i'd really apprectiate it, i need to play it at a funeral this day.

: - krystle

: could you please send me the guitar chords/tabs and lyrics for hindi kita malilimutan and Tanging yaman by basil valdez? i'd really apprectiate it, i need to play it at a funeral this friday.

: - krystle

: : could you please send me the guitar chords/tabs and lyrics for hindi kita malilimutan and Tanging yaman by basil valdez? i'd really apprectiate it, i need to play it at a funeral this friday.

: : - krystle

: : : could you please send me the guitar chords/tabs and lyrics of Tanging yaman by basil valdez?

: : : thank you and God bless!

...neri

: : : could you please send me the guitar chords/tabs and lyrics for hindi kita malilimutan and Tanging yaman by basil valdez? i'd really apprectiate it, i need to play it at a funeral this sunday

: : : thank you.

: : : -jOneal

: could you please send me the guitar chords/tabs and lyrics for hindi kita malilimutan and Tanging yaman by basil valdez? i'd really apprectiate it, i need to play it at sambahan ng manggagawa

: - bernie

: : could you please send me the guitar chords/tabs and lyrics for hindi kita malilimutan and Tanging yaman by basil valdez? i'd really apprectiate it, i need to play it at sambahan ng manggagawa

: : - bernie

: : : could you please send me the guitar chords/tabs and lyrics for hindi kita malilimutan and Tanging yaman by basil valdez? i'd really apprectiate it, i need to play it at sambahan ng manggagawa

: : : thank you.

: : : - bernie

: : : : could you please send me the guitar chords/tabs and lyrics for hindi kita malilimutan and Tanging yaman by basil valdez? i'd really apprectiate it, i need to play it at sambahan ng manggagawa

: : : : thank you.

: : : : - bernie

: : : : : could you please send me the guitar chords/tabs and lyrics for hindi kita malilimutan and Tanging yaman by basil valdez? i'd really apprectiate it, i need to play it at sambahan ng manggagawa

: : : : : thank you.

: : : : : - shela

: : : : : : could you please send me the guitar chords/tabs and lyrics for hindi kita malilimutan and Tanging yaman by basil valdez? i'd really apprectiate it, i need to play it at sambahan ng manggagawa

: : : : : : thank you.

: : : : : : - shela

hi there! can u please send me the chords (organ) of tanging yaman, warrior is a child, and hindi kita malilimutan......... please please........ kindly please send me.... thanks alot!!! ~~ obel ~~

RE:Tanging yaman

Hi can you pls send me the note for tanging yaman in organ pls i need it for my music class please send me it but don't worry about the notes for Hindi kita malilimutan i know the notes for that kindly send it this fast as you could i'll be checking it time by time thanks a lot!!! =kate=

Tanging yaman

Tanging yaman

This popular thread has been given its own page : Tanging yaman

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.