chords of lead me lord by gary valenciano

Advertisement
Posted by let carpio on Thu, 06/01/06 - 07:15:53.

: : : : : : : can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Basil Valdez or Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. WE Need it for sunday mass.. i'll appreciate.. thanks much!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: chords of lead me lord by gary valenciano

: : : : : : : : can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Basil Valdez or Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. WE Need it for friday mass.. i'll appreciate.. thanks much!!

Re: chords of lead me lord by basil valdez

: : : : : : : : can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Basil Valdez? Please send it to me. WE Need it for sunday mass.. i'll appreciate.. thanks much!!

notes of lead me lord by gary valenciano

notes of lead me lord by gary valenciano

This popular thread has been given its own page : notes of lead me lord by gary valenciano

: : : : : : : : can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Basil Valdez or Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. I choose this song to teach for our children"s choir. Thank you.. God Bless Everyone

: : : : : : : : can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Basil Valdez or Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. WE Need it for sunday mass.. i'll appreciate.. thanks much!! GodBless.........

lyrics and chords of lesd me lord

: : : : : : : : can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Basil Valdez or Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. WE Need it for sunday mass.. i'll appreciate.. thanks much!!

can i have a chords of lead me lord?by gary valenciano coz i need for sunday mass

: : : : : : : : can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. WE Need it for sunday mass.. i'll appreciate.. thanks much!!

Good morning!!
it is my pleasure to look for this kind source can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Basil Valdez or Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. WE Need it for church quire.. i'll appreciate.. thanks much!!

joseph g.

: : : : : : : : can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Basil Valdez or Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. sunday mass.. i'll thank YOU VERY much!!

: : : : : : : : can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Basil Valdez or Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. WE Need it for sunday mass.. i'll appreciate.. thanks much!!

: : : : : : : : : can i please have the piano & organ chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Basil Valdez or Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. WE Need it for sunday mass.. i'll appreciate.. thanks much!!

: : : : : : : : : can i please have the piano & organ chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Basil Valdez or Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. WE Need it for sunday mass.. i'll appreciate.. thanks much!!

: : : : : : : : can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Basil Valdez or Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me... i'll appreciate.. thanks much!!

please i need positions of lead guitar chords

chords for 'sing to the mountains'

: : : : : : : : can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "sing to mountains" Please send it to me. WE Need it for sunday mass.. thanks much!!

: : : : : : : : can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Basil Valdez or Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. WE Need it for saturday mass.. i'll appreciate.. thanks much!!

: : : : : : : : can i please have the piano chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. WE Need it for sunday mass.. i'll appreciate.. thanks much!!

: : : : : : : : : can i please have the piano chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. WE Need it for sunday mass.. i'll appreciate.. thanks much!!

: : : : : : : : : : can i please have the piano chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. WE Need it for friday devotional.. i'll appreciate.. thanks much!!

: : : : : : : : : can i please have the guiter chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me now. i need it tomorow.. i'll appreciate.. thanks much!!

Re: please send me bro and sis

: : : : : : : : can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "take me out of the dark" by Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. WE Need it for our sunday service.. i'll appreciate.. God Bless You all!!

Re: chords of lead me lord by basil valdez/gary valenciano

can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Gary Valenciano? this song inspires me a lot

i need so much ..

: : : : : : : : can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Basil Valdez or Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. thanks much!!

: : : : : : : : can i please have the guitar chords and Chrods & lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by or Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. WE Need it for sunday mass.. i'll appreciate.. thanks much!!

: : : : : : : : can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Basil Valdez or Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me.Thank you & GOD BLESS YOU!!!

: : : : : : : : can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Basil Valdez or Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me.Thank you & GOD BLESS YOU!!!

: : : : : : : : : can i please have the guitar chords and lyrics for "Lead Me Lord" by Gary Valenciano please? Please send it to me. WE Need it for sunday mass.. i'll appreciate.. thanks so much!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.