Re: search irish chords--Boston Rose

Advertisement
Posted by Alex on Sun, 02/10/02 - 05:11:17.

: Could someone send me the guitar chords and lyrics for the Irish song Boston Rose? Thanks

The lyrics are at foxleap.fortunecity.com/irishlyrics
now that we both have the words, what are the (expletive of choice) chords...HELP
hope this helps & thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : Could someone send me the guitar chords and lyrics for the Irish song Boston Rose? Thanks

: The lyrics are at foxleap.fortunecity.com/irishlyrics
: now that we both have the words, what are the (expletive of choice) chords...HELP
: hope this helps & thanks

: : : Could someone send me the guitar chords and lyrics for the Irish song Boston Rose? Thanks

: : The lyrics are at foxleap.fortunecity.com/irishlyrics
: : now that we both have the words, what are the (expletive of choice) chords...HELP
: : hope this helps & thank

Has anyone found the chords yet??

: : : : Could someone send me the guitar chords and lyrics for the Irish song Boston Rose? Thanks

: : : The lyrics are at foxleap.fortunecity.com/irishlyrics
: : : now that we both have the words, what are the (expletive of choice) chords...HELP
: : : hope this helps & thank

:
: Has anyone found the chords yet??

I have them at home. email me there and I'll return with the attachment.

: : : : : Could someone send me the guitar chords and lyrics for the Irish song Boston Rose? Thanks

: : : : The lyrics are at foxleap.fortunecity.com/irishlyrics
: : : : now that we both have the words, what are the (expletive of choice) chords...HELP
: : : : hope this helps & thank

: :
: : Has anyone found the chords yet??

: I have them at home. email me there and I'll return with the attachment.

Could you possibly send me the chords for boston rose please? I can't find them anywhere and this page comes up when searching google so I thought I would give it a try.
thanks
Dennis

Chords/Tabulature for Devil Woman by Cliff Richards

Could someone send me or tell me how to find the guitar chords/tabulature for Devil Woman by Cliff Richards? Thanks

Re: Chords/Tabulature for move it by Cliff Richards & the drifters

: Could someone send me or tell me how to find the guitar chords/tabulature for move it by Cliff Richards? Thanks

Re: Chords/Tabulature for Devil Woman by Cliff Richards

: Could someone send me or tell me how to find the guitar chords/tabulature for Devil Woman by Cliff Richards? Thanks

DID ANYONE EVER FIND THIS???? I WANT THEM TOO!!!

: : Could someone send me the guitar chords and lyrics for the Irish song Boston Rose? Thanks

: The lyrics are at foxleap.fortunecity.com/irishlyrics
: now that we both have the words, what are the (expletive of choice) chords...HELP
: hope this helps & thanks

Thanks for the info, still looking for the chords, tho'

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.