Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - August, 2003

Archive for posts from August, 2003

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Lyrics of Maybe by Neo Colors

: : HI. I'm looking for lyrics of maybe by neo colors e-mail me please. Any help i'll appreciate. thanx

: : : HI. I'm looking for lyrics of maybe by neo colors e-mail me please. Any help i'll appreciate. thanx a lot...

: : : HI. I'm looking for lyrics of maybe by neo colors e-mail me please. Any help i'll appreciate. thanx

---------
Maybe
Neocolours

There I was
Waiting for a chance
Hoping that you'll understand
The things I wanna say

As my love went stronger than before
I wanna see you more and more
But you closed your door
Why don't you try
To open up your heart
I won't take so much of your time

CHORUS:
Maybe, it's wrong to say please love me too
'Cause I know you'll never do
Somebody else is waiting there inside for you
Maybe it's wrong to love you more each day
'Cause I know he's here to stay
But I know to whom you should belong

I believed what you said to me
We should set each other free
That's how you want it to be

But my love went stronger than before
I wanna see you more and more
But you closed your door
Why don't you try to open up your heart
I won't take so much of your time

CHORUS:
But my love is strong
I don't know if this is wrong

(Instrumental)

CHORUS:
But my love is strong
I don't know if this is wrong

im looking on the lyrics and guitar chord of the song maybe by neocolours. pls send me an email soon. Ill wait it. jst send it to my email. pls......

: : : HI. I'm looking for lyrics and chords of maybe by neo colors e-mail me please. Any help i'll appreciate. thanx

: : : HI. I'm looking for lyrics of maybe by neo colors e-mail me please. Any help i'll appreciate. thanx

: : : : HI. I'm looking for lyrics of Tuloy Parin by neo colors e-mail me please. Any help i'll appreciate. thanx

Re: Chords and Lyrics.

hi pls... send me the guitar chords and lyrics of tuloy pa rin by: neocolours

: hi pls... send me the guitar chords and lyrics of tuloy pa rin by: neocolours

THANK YOU

: : hi pls... send me the guitar chords and lyrics of tuloy pa rin by: neocolours

: THANK YOU

: : : hi pls... send me the guitar chords and lyrics of tuloy pa rin by: neocolours

: : THANK YOU

: : : : hi pls... send me the guitar chords and lyrics of Your song by: paroya ni edgar
plssssssssssssssssssssssssss

: : : THANK YOU

hello der! noh nga yung song ng parokya na my lyrix na...eto nang mga officials ng barkada...send me nman d lyrics.... tenkyu ha... (,")

: : : : hi pls... send me the guitar chords and lyrics of your song by parokya ni edgar
plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

: : hi pls... send me the KEYSBORDS chords and lyrics of tuloy pa rin by: neocolours

: THANK YOU

: : : hi pls... send me the KEYBOARD chords and lyrics of maybe : neocolours
pls.. really need it..>

Hi guys! Can anyone send me guitar chords of Neocolours song Tuloy pa rin?

: : : hi pls... send me the KEYSBORDS chords and lyrics of tuloy pa rin by: neocolours

: : : : hi pls... send me the guitar chords and lyrics of tuloy pa rin by: neocolours

: hi pls... send me the guitar chords and lyrics of tuloy pa rin by: neocolours

: : hi pls... send me the guitar chords and lyrics of tuloy pa rin by: neocolours

plz

pa send naman po ng chords plz

Ei mga nnoypi.... kailangan ko po..."URGENT!!!" ano po ba ang chords ng tuloy pa rin? Salamas po!!!!!

: : hi pls... send me the guitar chords and lyrics of tuloy pa rin ako by: SIDE A

Re: Lyrics.

: : HI. I'm looking for lyrics of maybe by neo colors thanx for entertaining me god bless and more power

: : HI. I'm looking for lyrics of maybe by neo colors with chords . hope you can send me.. thanx! i need it asap..................

: : HI. I'm looking for lyrics of maybe by neo colors with/out chords.

thanks!!!

Re: Lyrics.

: : HI. I'm looking for lyrics of maybe by neo colors. e-mail me please. Any help i'll appreciate. thanx

Hi
I.m just learning to play guitar and wish to have all
the chords sent to me. thanks

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is allan from MD. I like the song of the neocolours coz it has a meaning to my life. I have a hard time looking for the chords and lyrics of their song "Touloy pa rin". I tried everywhere to look for this song but to no avail. This is the first time that I visit your website and hopefully it would turn out soon. Can you e-mail me to my given e-mail add. I greately appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Pls. Give me the chords and lyrics of maybe. Pls email me. Thanks!

: HI. I'm looking for a website that has songs along with chords for my band. Mostly Christian songs stuff. But any website you can give will. be great. e-mail me please. Any help i'll appreciate. thanx

Re: lyrics of maybe by neo colors

: HI. I'm looking for a website that has songs along with chords for my band. Mostly Christian Rock stuff. But any website you can give will. be great. e-mail me please. Any help i'll appreciate. thanx

: : HI. I'm looking for a website that has songs along with chords for my band. Mostly Christian Rock stuff. But any website you can give will. be great. e-mail me please. Any help i'll appreciate. thanx

Please send me the lyrics of Maybe asap. thanks

Re: piano tabs of maybe by neo colors

hi im lookin for piano or keyboard chords for maybe by neo colors pls... i really nead your help...
thanx...

can u send me chords & lyrics of maybe by neo colors

: HI. I'm looking for a website that has songs along with chords for my band.maybe from neo colors But any website you can give will. be great. e-mail me please. Any help i'll appreciate. thanx

Re:Maybe by Neo Colors

: HI. I'm looking for a lyrics only . Any help i'll appreciate. thanx

takamine eg 230 batter

I just bought a takamine eg 230 electric acoustic guitar and can't seem to find out where to place the battery for it.

Re: takamine eg 230 batter

It's right above the neck on the front of the body. I don't see how you could miss it.

: It's right above the neck on the front of the body. I don't see how you could miss it.

Were are you going? there is no need for batterys just plug yourlead into an amp!!!

: I just bought a takamine eg 230 electric acoustic guitar and can't seem to find out where to place the battery for it.

i have one too that i bought a few years ago....it doesnt need one...plug and play dude

FRANCE MPC 3000

Sir,
My name is Lewis Lawson, I'm living in France.
My adress email is lewis.lawson@9online.fr.
I'm looing for an AKAI MPC 3000,( MPC 3000 DRUM MACHINE HIP HOP, MPC 30000 RHYTHM MACHINE and the MPC 3000 AKAI SYNTHESIZER), how many versions have you got ?
Which versions have you got ? and could you give yours prices ?
And is it possible to have the different Notices of the differents versions of AKAI MPC 3000.
Thanks to answer me quikly
Tel : 33.02.99.38.75.74
And I also want to know the differents way of paiement.
Best regards,

Lewis LAWSON

GUILD G 37 GUITAR

GUILD G 37 GUITAR, ANYONE WITH ANY INFO PLEASE CONTACT ME PLEASE

Re: GUILD G 37 GUITAR, ANYONE WITH ANY INFO PLEASE CONTACT ME PLEASE

I have a Guild G 37. Guild briefly put out a line of good quality guitars, but without all the inlays and sparkles of their normal guitars, in the early 1970s. I suppose it was partly in response to the invasion of underpriced Japanese guitars that was then taking over the music store market. Sound quality and construction appears to equal Guild's much more expensive guitars of the time; they just aren't as pretty.

I have a G-37 BLD on eBay right now, with a low reserve if anybody's interested. Great Guitar.

I have a guild G-37 that I bought new in 1974. It is a beautiful guitar and bombproof. Despite moving across the US an abroad over 30 years (my God has it been that long?) There is not a single crack on the guitar. It is a loud and bright sounding guitar. sometimes too bright for me, but I can't bear to part with it. It is a great mid priced guitar if you like a bright and loud sound, and also a guitar that is bullet proof.

sir!i want new hindi free downloadable songs!!!!!!!!!!

sir!i want new hindi free downloadable songs!!!!!!!!!!

This popular thread has been given its own page : sir!i want new hindi free downloadable songs!!!!!!!!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.