1983 BC RICH Bich - Real Made in USA stamped sr no

Posted by SS on Wed, 02/21/07 - 07:27:20.

I am the owner of a 83 BC Rich Bich sr no 83086 I can get you all the pics you need. Over 24 years old and all the pointed tips are flawless, No nicks or dinged areas. 9.5 of 10 condition. It has the real R headstock, 3 per side tuners all orignial with NO MODIFICATIONS EVER, purchased 20 years ago from a friend who bought it new. Gold hardware, Original pickups and flat bridge not a kahler routed in at a later date, CLOUD INLAYS and fretboard look no more than 4 or 5 years old, Have worn out my Hamer and neglected to play the BCR the necks and fret spacing are too different, Yes it is a one piece neck, or SET NECK not a bolt on, ITS not a NJ or made in japan, SERIAL NO AND MADE IN USA stamped into wood on back of headstock, original Paint violet graple Paint, original, Its gotta be a cleared bank certified check or we can do pay pal, 1850.00 email me now if you have funds and want the real thing, I gotta let it go. 1983 Bich
1850.00 do not offer lower amounts. You can state to outbid anyone who emailed before you. First come first bought unless you get unsure and scetchy. I am honest do not **** me over I will come to your **** ing house con someone else. SVS sam email me at fatcat@netzero.com to tell me to send you pics you have funds. Red the details again before a bunch of questions that I have answered already. GET IT

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 1983 BC RICH Bich - Real Made in USA stamped sr no

:
: December 2007 The Guitar was SOLD. It was sold to someone in the USA for over 2200.00 us dollars. They were VERY pleased even 4 months later when I called them to check status.
SS

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.