Washburn ec36

Posted by Kevin on Sun, 06/15/03 - 09:19:00.

I am looking to purchase a washburn ec36 36 fret electric guitar. If anyone has one or any info on where I can get one, please let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Washburn ec36

Look at ebay Germany their is a Washburn ec36.

: Look at ebay Germany their is a Washburn ec36.

I see you are looking for a golden ticket to heaven. You will have to look pretty hard to find one. You could always tune a 7 string normal if you want more notes, put a light gage on the bottom,will be another A for the 7th string, and will be easier than climbing those little stairs on the 36 fretter!

: I am looking to purchase a washburn ec36 36 fret electric guitar. If anyone has one or any info on where I can get one, please let me know.

: Thanks,
: Kevin

on ebay now 4 hr left

Hi Kevin,

I have an ec36 I am looking to sell. I just bought a Satriani Ibanez, so the wife says the EC must go. Anyway, it does not have the original pickup in it. It has been changed to a Dimarzio Fred pickup (you can see I'm a Satch fan). It sounds great! Also, a traditional tone control has been added in place of the funky tone the original electronics had. If you are interested in it, drop me an email at wtcorder2@hotmail.com.

By the way, it is the "White Lightening" paint scheme. I can email pics to you if you would like.

Thanks,

Tim

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.