Kent Guitars ( studio series )

Advertisement
Posted by SeanX on Fri, 08/29/03 - 10:27:31.

I bought Kent Guitar {studio series strat} 12 years ago.....
The only changes I made: a volume pot& circut chip from a Marshall Gutar amp & 2 pick-ups ...1 a Rare Dimarzio dirty finger humbucker & EMG single coil in mid-body & switched to Ernie Ball Extra Slinky 9s from American West.... To this very day,it plays fantastic...I'll put it up against (and did )ESP,Charvell,Fender,Dean,Kramer,Gibson,Peavey & Aria Guitars. It's taken a beating but still plays great & aged well.....My main GTR/AXE going to the grave with me!
Now if I can find a Bass like it with the look of a Gene Simmons [KISS] Axe Bass or a Warlock bass & a gtr that looks like a Les Paul...I'd cease my quest for the perfect trio........! Soooo,go to yer fave music store & grab a guitar!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Kent Guitars ( studio series )

: I bought Kent Guitar {studio series strat} 12 years ago.....
: The only changes I made: a volume pot& circut chip from a Marshall Guitar amp & 2 pick-ups ...1 a Rare Dimarzio dirty finger humbucker & EMG single coil in mid-body & switched to Ernie Ball Extra Slinky 9s from American West.... To this very day,it plays fantastic...I'll put it up against (and did )ESP,Charvell,Fender,Dean,Kramer,Gibson,Peavey & Aria Guitars. It's taken a beating but still plays great & aged well.....My main GTR/AXE going to the grave with me!
: Now if I can find a Bass like it with the look of a Gene Simmons [KISS] Axe Bass or a Warlock bass & a gtr that looks like a Les Paul...I'd cease my quest for the perfect trio........! Soooo,go to yer fave music store & buy/grab a guitar! and ROCK OUT /ROCK-N-ROLL ALL NITE....!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.