Tx Charvel, does anyone know about these?

Posted by Josh Weller on Wed, 01/26/05 - 23:22:58.

I got this guitar in a pawn shop about three years ago. It has a body like a Dinky in a sunburst finish with duncan pickups;one humbucker and two singles with a five way switch. It also has the Floyd Rose locking trem with the sharktooth inlays on the neck. The neckplate is stamped with "Charvel P.O. Box 2344 Fort Worth, TX 76113 and the serial number is "336164". any info would be heplful

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Charvel by Jackson

I have a black coloured Charvel by Jackson, fender body, Jackson head, neck plate stamped: 278 354 P.O. Box 2344 FortWorth TX 76113 USA. 3 singles, 1 duncan, 2 jacksons pickups. Floyd Rose, black painted body. Any info would be helpful.

Re: Tx Charvel, does anyone know about these?

:strange because I have this guitar call an Aspen that I was trying to figure out what it was all about. I started looking everywhere for information about it. I ran across some blogs from other aspen guitar owners but none of them have the same guitar as I do. Then I ebay searched my guitar and nothing came up but a vintage magazine add that someone was trying to sell. It had a gutar on it that was almost identical to mine other than the string pegs. My guitar is a 77 while the guitar on the ad was made in 78. I mean they were pretty much identical with the same exact inlay pattern and all. So I blew up the ad to see if I could read the address at the bottom. It said write to international "guitar makers for the world" P.O. Box 2344 fort worth texas 76101. So googled international. Couldn't find anything. Then I googled "guitar makers for the world" nothing came up. So then I decided to google the address and turns out the address pointed me to your post here and it happens to be a guitar question with the same address but different zip code. I know it is possible for zip codes to be different now than in the 70s. So if this information helped you any or gave you any clue then hell yes! If you do figure any s**t out on this matter or the name of the company your guitar is made by than let me know. You can find me on facebook my name is William James Kerr. Thanks!

: I got this guitar from my friend. It has a body and head like a fender guitar. in a white finish with two duncan pickups swits. The neckplate is stamped with "Charvel P.O. Box 2344 Fort Worth, TX 76113 and the serial number is "320184". any info would be heplful

I have a charvel, model 4 (i think). The neckplate is stamped with "Charvel P.O. Box 2344 Fort Worth, TX 76113 and the serial number is "309230". any info would be heplful

I saw on one web site that if it has the Fort Worth name plate that it means it was made in Japan. They don't sell for as much as the American made guitars, but then again they didn't cost as much to begin with. They do hold their value if they are in good shape. Does the termolo have fine tuners that are big and round and come out the back of the trem instead of on top or is it a standard Floyd?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.