washburn

Posted by Mason Lassourreille on Thu, 07/06/06 - 14:11:02.

Please tell me the year this guitar was made and also the value.
KC40v electric washburn

Related Article:
Washburn is featured in The Top 5 Acoustic-Electric Guitars Under $500

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

KC40V

I bought one of these in mint condition a few months ago and had a Seymour Duncan distortion trembucker put in the bridge. Bad ass guitar, man. Original list price was 500 bucks. I paid 165 for it. Great deal. Red crackle finish.

Re: washburn

: Please tell me the year this guitar was made and also the value.
: KC40v electric washburn:
1984, its worth about $35

: Please tell me the year this guitar was made and also the approx value. The serial # is 229371 and a neighbor sold it to me about 1958. The box has 2 sm cracks about 1" long on the back of the box and is missing 6" of white banding on the back. Reasonable wear and great mellow tone. I am trying to figure out if it's worth repairing before I try to sell. Need money. Thanks for any help you can provide-gary

: Please tell me the year this guitar was made and also the value.
: KC40v electric washburn
Not sure what this guitar is worth, however, I see one on ebay today for 250. USD. looks like the guitar was made in the mid 90's....hope that helps! I am jpr-jr on ebay, and have a couple of guitars for sale there too!
good luck!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.