Ibanez EX series

Advertisement
Posted by nick on Thu, 03/01/01 - 00:01:48.
In Reply to Ibanez Guitars

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone know how much these are valued second for?
like;
EX series without the floyd rose locking trem
and the EX series with the floyd lock trem.

I think the ones with the floyd lock trem are models
ex270
ex350
ex370

thanks, hope someone can help me out.

also if anyone know any more information about them would be
great..

thanks,.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ibanez EX series

: Hi,
: I was wondering if anyone know how much these are valued second for?
: like;
: EX series without the floyd rose locking trem
: and the EX series with the floyd lock trem.

: I think the ones with the floyd lock trem are models
: ex270
: ex350
: ex370

: thanks, hope someone can help me out.

: also if anyone know any more information about them would be
: great..

: thanks,.

hey my name is Matt. i got my ex in 1998 paid 325$ for it used. i have never seen another one just pics online it is a beutiful guitar and sounds better thatn it looks. 22 fret 2 double coils and 1 single with floyd rose. and shark fin inlays. made in korea. i dont know what year it was made but i think between 1990-1993. i was told at guitar center a few years back that it was around 850$ new. i have played alot of guitars from ibanez but my ex feels and sounds better to me then any other!!! i think the gem is best next to the ex. if you are like me im sure you would kill to get another one but they are as hard to find as a girl that loves metal.lol

hi there a freind of mine has an early ex series 170 rd that she has had for about 15 years and wants to see it go to a good owner but wants to know haw much to charge ?

I have Ibanez EX 170 series.
Colour - Walnut
HB - S - HB
Tremolo & Toplock
Sound - good

i once owned an EX370 and i have to say the guitar overall is nothing special, especially when put up against much cheaper guitars like the Yamaha Pacifica 112 (even the bog standard model) which is miles better playability wise and at least as good tonally and every bit as capable IMHO.

: Hi,
: I was wondering if anyone know how much these are valued second for?
: like;
: EX series without the floyd rose locking trem
: and the EX series with the floyd lock trem.

: ex270
: ex350
: ex370

: thanks, hope someone can help me out.

: also if anyone know any more information about them would be
: great..

: thanks,.

: : Hi,
: : I was wondering if anyone know how much these are valued second for?
: : like;
: : EX series without the floyd rose locking trem
: : and the EX series with the floyd lock trem.

: : I think the ones with the floyd lock trem are models
: : ex270
: : ex350
: : ex370

: : thanks, hope someone can help me out.

: : also if anyone know any more information about them would be
: : great..

: : thanks,.

: : : Hi,
: : : I was wondering if anyone know how much these are valued second for? the EX series with the floyd lock trem.
I think the ones with the floyd lock trem are models
: : : ex270
: : : ex350
: : : ex370
I'm not sure which one I have the # on the back is 9214284. If someone could give me some information one this guitar and the price I would appreciate it.

Hi ,I'm a happy owner of a Ibanez AX 350 I'm interested in ani information about this product . Visit www.drenalin.s5.com and post anything in the guest book Thank you

: : : : Hi,
: : : : I was wondering if anyone know how much these are valued second for? the EX series with the floyd lock trem.
: : : : ex270
: : : : ex350
: : : : ex370
: I'm not sure which one I have the # on the back is 9214284. If someone could give me some information one this guitar and the price I would appreciate it. you can see it on e-bay item # is 1458802096.

I Have the Ex350, contact me if u want to know something about it at wizbabe@mailcity.com

: I Have the Ex350, contact me if u want to know something about it at wizbabe@mailcity.com

: Just wondering how I could tell which ex series I have? you can see the guitar on e-bay at 1458802096 that's the item #. If you could look and see I'd appreciate it.

Hi dan,

I own the ex350bk since '97. Could you please tell me when this model came out, which wood is featured and so on?
Thank you.

: I Have the Ex350, contact me if u want to know something about it at wizbabe@mailcity.com

Any pics you have would be helpful
tanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.