Re: Dan Armstrong Fretless Bass For Sale

Posted by John on Thu, 11/03/05 - 17:05:01.

: : I have owned a Dan Armstrong fretless since the early 70's. It's probably a 1969. I am not a dealer, just an old bass player. I no longer play and I have decided that it should go to someone who does and who will appreciate it. I want to hear from a serious collector who wants to offer my baby a good home. Write so that we can discuss the particulars.

Hi - I'd like to know more about this bass - what kind of condition? How much are you asking? Please advise - Thanks John -

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Dan Armstrong Fretless Bass For Sale

I was poking around online looking for one of these. I first saw that Ampeg released a bass about a year ago and ever since I've found out I've been in the market. I am extremely interested. I've been playing for about six years and I currently play a Fender 5-string Jazz bass, it has treated me very well but all my amplification gear is Ampeg and I would love to get my fingertips on one of these sweethearts. I see you also one-upep everyone and sprung for fretless, and that my friend excites me a lot. I would love it if you could possibly shoot me an e-mail or something, perhaps a picture or two. Do you by chance have both of the pickups? If I'm not mistaken they released a deep as well as a bright sounding pickup. Also, just so you know I take very good care of my instruments and would do nothing short of love this bass. It would also see some serious stage time, I play in a Cleveland area Christian heavy-metal band and I'm just pumped to even know you would read this message. Just shoot me an e-mail if you would be so kind. Ok well I hope to hear bak from you.

God Bless
-Jerami of
Vengeance Is Mine

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.