Re: Dan Armstrong Fretless Bass For Sale

Posted by John on Thu, 11/03/05 - 17:05:01.

: : I have owned a Dan Armstrong fretless since the early 70's. It's probably a 1969. I am not a dealer, just an old bass player. I no longer play and I have decided that it should go to someone who does and who will appreciate it. I want to hear from a serious collector who wants to offer my baby a good home. Write so that we can discuss the particulars.

Hi - I'd like to know more about this bass - what kind of condition? How much are you asking? Please advise - Thanks John -

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Dan Armstrong Fretless Bass For Sale

I was poking around online looking for one of these. I first saw that Ampeg released a bass about a year ago and ever since I've found out I've been in the market. I am extremely interested. I've been playing for about six years and I currently play a Fender 5-string Jazz bass, it has treated me very well but all my amplification gear is Ampeg and I would love to get my fingertips on one of these sweethearts. I see you also one-upep everyone and sprung for fretless, and that my friend excites me a lot. I would love it if you could possibly shoot me an e-mail or something, perhaps a picture or two. Do you by chance have both of the pickups? If I'm not mistaken they released a deep as well as a bright sounding pickup. Also, just so you know I take very good care of my instruments and would do nothing short of love this bass. It would also see some serious stage time, I play in a Cleveland area Christian heavy-metal band and I'm just pumped to even know you would read this message. Just shoot me an e-mail if you would be so kind. Ok well I hope to hear bak from you.

God Bless
-Jerami of
Vengeance Is Mine

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.