Ovation Glenn Campbell 1127-4 Info

Advertisement
Posted by Tony Manno on Thu, 04/12/01 - 03:52:39.

I have the above guitar (the signature model) in mint condition.
How can I tell the year of manufacture and what would be the value ?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ovation Glenn Campbell 1127-4 Info

Ovation Glenn Campbell 1127-4 Info

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Ovation Glenn Campbell 1127-4 Info

: I have the above guitar (the signature model) in mint condition.
: How can I tell the year of manufacture and what would be the value ?

: I have one with the neck broken, and I loved it. I bought mine in 1976. I don't know the value, but would be interested in hearing from you if you are thinking of selling.

I have model 1127 w/ signature in pretty darn good shape. Plays and sounds like a dream and only has a couple of small scratches. I too have had mine since I was a teenager and assume it was manufactured in the 70's. I have taken good care of it over the years keeping in it's hard case when I wasn't playing. I want to buy another guitar just for a change and I don't think I need 2. That's why I will consider selling... Let me know if you are still interested.
tom
saintworld@bellsouth.net

I have model 1127 w/ signature in pretty darn good shape. Plays and sounds like a dream and only has a couple of small scratches. I too have had mine since I was a teenager and assume it was manufactured in the 70's. I have taken good care of it over the years keeping in it's hard case when I wasn't playing. I want to buy another guitar just for a change and I don't think I need 2. That's why I will consider selling... Let me know if you are still interested.
tom
saintworld@bellsouth.net

I've got one of those as well. Great guitar.
I think mine was manufactured in 1975, but I don't have the slightest idea what it's current or original value is.
Anyway, the guitar has an affectional value to me -- so I probably don't want to part with it.

I also have the the 1127-4
Its a great guitar. Just wondering what the value might be. Considering E-bay to find value but really don't want to depart from it.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.