Re: gibson U-2 tremelo arm floyd rose

Posted by Anthony Sosa on Wed, 07/02/03 - 10:47:31.

These are some gibson authorized dealers around the US, do you know the exact model of your floyd bridge? I think is a Kahler, please let me know, thanx!!

Classic Ax: 1-800-254-8058 (Nashville TN) *

Koz Axe Guitars: 1-800-814-0432 (California)

Stewart-McDonald: 1-800-848-2273 (Ohio) *

All Parts: 1-800-327-8942 (Houston, TX) *

Parts is Parts 1-800-590-0014 (Vermont)

WD Music 941-337-7575

First Quality Instruments (bluegrass) 1-800-635-2021 (KY)

* These dealers sell genuine Gibson parts

Antique Electronic Supply:

: : does anyone know where i can obtain a replacement tremelo arm for a gibson U 2 with a floyd rose?
: These guys have a lot of floyd parts, but not all of them. Good luck.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.