martin 016 ny for sale!

Posted by bill mccoy on Mon, 10/29/01 - 13:28:19.
In Reply to Guitar Outpost

i am interested in hearing offers for this guitar. it is in very good conition. i would like to sale it but i would like to get a fair price. i have the original case also. i will send pictures to serious offers.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: martin 016 ny for sale!

: i am interested in hearing offers for this guitar. it is in very good conition. i would like to sale it but i would like to get a fair price. i have the original case also. i will send pictures to serious offer.

is this a Nylon Strung guitar?

If its in real good shape I would pay $2200

Greg

I am willing to pay up to $150 dollers for the guitar please send pictures.

I am interested in you 016, please sent pic's also, how much do you want for it. I have one but my ex smashed it. I would like to replace it.

: i am interested in hearing offers for this guitar. it is in very good conition. i would like to sale it but i would like to get a fair price. i have the original case also. i will send pictures to serious offers.

i want a nice hollow body,.. I have been playing guitar since I was 6... I've never had anice hollow body... I have no clue the value of your guitar.. but I have several elects... I wondered if you would be interested in an electric... 2000 roadhouse strat metal flake red! USA.... I personally bought it new in Bloomington, IN, Does the o16 refer to the size or style? Thx, Scott

: : i am interested in hearing offers for this guitar. it is in very good conition. i would like to sale it but i would like to get a fair price. i have the original case also. i will send pictures to serious offers.

: i want a nice hollow body,.. I have been playing guitar since I was 6... I've never had anice hollow body... I have no clue the value of your guitar.. but I have several elects... I wondered if you would be interested in an electric... 2000 roadhouse strat metal flake red! USA.... I personally bought it new in Bloomington, IN, Does the o16 refer to the size or style? Thx, Scott

How about 400.00 If It has a Case With it, When Was It Made? Picture Would Be Nice. bwyonker@yahoo.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.