WANTED: AMP UPTOWN SK-8

Posted by CLAUD RICE on Thu, 07/04/02 - 03:35:40.
In Reply to Guitar Outpost

TRYING TO FIND AND BUY A UPTOWN SK-8 AMP, HELP HELP HELP

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: WANTED: AMP UPTOWN SK-8

:I picked up a uptown sk-8 amp . Are you still interested.

: TRYING TO FIND AND BUY A UPTOWN SK-8 AMP, HELP HELP HELP

i have one.

I have one it is a great amp. The sound is great, too. I bought it, but then i decided to play drums instead. Email me because its just sitting here. Thanks a lot

I bought one on eBay for 23.00 including shipping.-Right now, there is one for 19.00 start price-if you will search the following: "Rdplumer57"-who is the seller, search his products, and you will see the amp, which is the same thing, but under a different name. I took one of these amps on vacation with me, and was jamming! With a Zoom 505 and acou/elec guiitar, these amps rule! The batteries (8 d-cells) last forever and the overdrive is awesome-also has full equalization controls-bass-mid-treb!Beats the crap out of my other Pignose amp for sound quality and battery life. I just don't understand how they can sell them with ac adaptor for so cheap(I had to buy an afetrmarket for my pignose). You may want to upgrade the speaker if you play alot of heavy metal, but it still cranks with no buzz or crackles when overdriving it from my use-which includes acoustic stuff to Ozzy! This is not an ad- I'm also bidding on the damned thing for my son and was searching the net on the amp's specs when I came across this site-good luck!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.