Wanted: Epiphone non reverse Thunderbird Bass

Posted by Danny Walden on Fri, 02/21/03 - 23:35:25.
In Reply to Guitar Outpost

Howdy Folks:
I'm looking for a used Epiphone non reverse Thunderbird bass with the green "Inverness green" I think these where made back in the '90s? If anyone has one (with case) e-mail me, and we can talk price.

Most Sincerley: Danny

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

non-reverse t-bird

hey im looking to sell my non-reverse, though it does not have the "inverness green"
if you are interested let me know.

Re: non-reverse t-bird

: hey im looking to sell my non-reverse, though it does not have the "inverness green"
: if you are interested let me know.

Hello, there,
Let me know if you still have and want to sell the non-reverse Thunderbird.

Re: Wanted: Epiphone non reverse Thunderbird Bass

: Howdy Folks:
: I'm looking for a used Epiphone non reverse Thunderbird bass with the green "Inverness green" I think these where made back in the '90s? If anyone has one (with case) e-mail me, and we can talk price.

: Most Sincerley: Danny

Re: Wanted: Epiphone non reverse Thunderbird Bass

i have the bass you want.

i have a non-reverse thunderbird bass - it is a 5 string and in sun burst. its an awsome instrument and truely 'man size'.

couldnt find the email link on here but if you can then email me.

cheers
charlie

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.