westone thunder II bass guitar

Posted by Tim on Mon, 01/05/04 - 02:21:40.
In Reply to Guitar Outpost

I was just wondering i have had my westone bass guitar for a while now and was wondering if it was worth anything. i cant really find much on it so if anyone could help me out i would be grateful thx

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: westone thunder II bass guitar

: I was just wondering i have had my westone bass guitar for a while now and was wondering if it was worth anything. i cant really find much on it so if anyone could help me out i would be grateful thx

Do you want to sell it? Im looking to get one.

I have a westone bass too. A Thunder I Bass. I was actually wondering the same thing. I found a site on them ages ago, but it didnt really give me enough info but I will keep looking for you.

I have a westone thunder II bass guitar neck threw body mint condition i havent been able to find anything really on them..I went to a guitar shop with it the said it isnt worth crap then turned around and offerd me 400 bucks for it ???? weird considering they usually never give anything for a bass.. let me know if u find anything about it

Tim
, I have an early westone i bought in 1982 for £275.00
I would love another one if you are selling.
regards keith

I have a Thunder II bass, around Euro 400 sounds about right but I won't sell mine ever. Neck through, the original pups were good but the Seymour Duncans I had put in (Quarter Pounders)are better.
Enjoy your bass!

Catfish

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.