Wiring diagram for Ibanez Electric Guitar RG 340

Posted by Robert Kassman on Mon, 08/12/02 - 12:20:39.

I was just wandering if you have a diagram for the Rg 340 series of Ibanez Electric Guitars. It's a 1-1-2 set up for the pickups from the neck. I'd appreciate any kind of help. I have not found this diagram anywhere on the net yet!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Wiring diagram/ Ibanez Electric Guitar RG 370

i need two wiring diagrams for ibanez rg370.
pickup configuration is HB-S-HB with 5 way switch. & for esp LTD M-100 pickup configuration is HB-HB with 3 way switch

Re: Wiring diagram/ Ibanez Electric Guitar RG 370

: i need the wiring diagram for an ibanez rg370.
: pickup configuration is S-S-HB with 5 way switch.

Re wiring a behringer electric guitar

: i need a wiring diagram for a behringer v-tone guitar
: with 3 switches.

Re: Wiring diagram for Ibanez Electric Guitar RG 340

: I was just wandering if you have a diagram for the Rg 340 series of Ibanez Electric Guitars. It's a 1-1-2 set up for the pickups from the neck. I'd appreciate any kind of help. I have not found this diagram anywhere on the net yet! If you have the wiring diagram I could really use it.

: : I was just wandering if you have a diagram for the Rg 340 series of Ibanez Electric Guitars. It's a 1-1-2 set up for the pickups from the neck. I'd appreciate any kind of help. I have not found this diagram anywhere on the net yet! If you have the wiring diagram I could really use it.

that wasn't very funny to make fnu of my name

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.