Takamine TC48MC

Posted by Noel Fraser on Tue, 11/02/04 - 15:04:02.

I tried out a second hand Takamine Electro-Acoustic Classic guitar today and wondered how much I should expect to pay for it? Can anyone help? I looked on the Takamine web site but couldn't find any reference to this model.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Takamine TC48MC

: I tried out a second hand Takamine Electro-Acoustic Classic guitar today and wondered how much I should expect to pay for it? Can anyone help? I looked on the Takamine web site but couldn't find any reference to this model.

Well I own this model flamed maple with eletric accoustic with cutaway. I paid brand new 630 dollars with hard case. I bought it in January 1995 and truth be known it is not really flammed maple but a plywood guitar. The neck is well crafted and it sounds awesome amplified. I just wish that the main body was spruce and not plywood. The guitar has held up well over the years. Looks brand new to this day. However If I was to buy it again I would not pay a dollar over $250. Only because plywood sucks for resonation. But I have been happy with it and it does sound great amplified.

Hope this helps.

If it is in good condition don't pay more than $200 used.

When I say I would pay $250.00 I mean only brand new.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.