Re: Kirk Hammett Ouija Guitar WANTED

Posted by Paul Bishop on Fri, 03/09/01 - 16:43:05.

You can get one from a site called ed roman (www.edroman.com)by the way it isnt "kirks" guitar, its just a standard esp mk 11 with "ouija" graphics.
i suggest you buy a mk 11, put 2 emg 81 on it and get the graphics done at edromans shop. or if your lucky ed might have an esp mk11 with emg 81's and ouija board graphics in stock. go have a look! you will the find the esp on the main page under esp guitars. it also has jame's jh 1 on there and some over call crap. hope this was useful to you.
Paul (the ging)

Related:
Cool Electric Guitar Round-up

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

As any knowledgeable guitarist will tell you, Ed Roman is a fraud, and those guitars are all fake pieces of shit.
Don't buy from that idiot, just get a decal kit yourself.

I have a 1994 original ESP Ouija with scull and crossbone inlays. It has a spelling error on graghics so i think it is rare. I want $3500.00 for it! It is genuine.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.