Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Monthly Discussion Guitar Discussion Forum Archive – March, 2003

• Creator
    Topic
    Guitar Expert
    Keymaster

Archive for posts from March, 2003

Viewing 235 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Ok, i have a 30watt behringer 210 combo. Now what i’m wonderin if i could do is cut it up into a somewhat head like thing and then have speakers, put the speakers plus 2 more new ones into a cab and run a more powerful power amp through the head to the cab.. That was all confusing but dangit i need help BAD

Anonymous

It’s not really worth your time. Save the amp as is for a practice/portable amp. And save up your money for a real head and cab, or to buy good speakers n’ lumber to build a good cab.

Anonymous

Ok, i have a 30watt behringer 210 combo. Now what i’m wonderin if i could do is cut it up into a somewhat head like thing and then have speakers, put the speakers plus 2 more new ones into a cab and run a more powerful power amp through the head to the cab.. That was all confusing but dangit i need help BAD

Anonymous

I got a Squier Stratocaster this past December and I need to get new strings for it. Does anyone have any advice on what I should get? I have no idea what to look for.

Anonymous

9’s are pretty standard. If you want something a little heavier with more sustain then go with 10’s.

Anonymous

hola que tal no se si me prodrian ayudar . busco nuvas tegnicas para guitarra electronica gracias

Anonymous

: que del hola tal ningún silicio del SE yo ayudar prodrian. gracias del electronica del guitarra de párrafos de los tegnicas de los nuvas del busco

Anonymous

: que del hola tal ningún silicio del SE yo ayudar prodrian. gracias del electronica del guitarra de párrafos de los tegnicas de los nuvas del busco

Anonymous

Need help with this

Anonymous

Tune down one half step. If you don’t have a tuner or something to tune to the you probably should consider getting a tuner.

Anonymous

Hi there!! I recently purchased a BOSS CE20 Chorus Ensemble Peddle, which is great………"But"………I have always used the BOSS CE5 which when used in stereo sends both an effected signal and a dry signal.This blend has become part of the sound I like my acoustic to have. However, the CE20 doesn’t seem to have the ability to do this.Does anybody know why as it is clearly a better peddle but from my point of view this featurwe is sadly missed. Hope y’all can help me out. Andy.

Anonymous

I Own a Washburn N2 which i bought new about 8 years ago. i am trying to find out the specs for it eg. wood type, pick up frequencys ( it has a hand made Bill Lawrence in the bridge pick up) and any tips for doing a set up on it as it has a floyd rose. how much would this be worth these days? i paid about $1100AUS for it.

Anonymous

: I Own a Washburn N2 which i bought new about 8 years ago. i am trying to find out the specs for it eg. : wood type, : pick up frequencys ( it has a hand made Bill Lawrence in the bridge pick up) : and any tips for doing a set up on it as it has a floyd rose. : how much would this be worth these days? i paid about $1100AUS for it.

Anonymous

i have a marshall mg 100 dfx combo and play mainly ska punk. what do you think the ideal settings (equalisation etc.) are for the clean and overdrive channels (especially the contour control on overdrive) – cheers

Anonymous

duse any one know how to play Guiars out there how could tech me threow the cumputer???

Anonymous

: duse any one know how to play Guiars out there how could tech me threow the cumputer??? MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SPELL FIRST…

Anonymous

I am looking for a Schematic for the PRODRIVE 25B Made By RMS. RMS is a subsidary company of MBT International. I fried a resistor on this board and need the schematic to properly replace this item with the proper size resistor! IF anyone can help me out PLEASE PLEASE work with me!

Anonymous

And anyone reading this is Crap!!!. Love Bob

Anonymous

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A MORON!!! Who helped you turn on your computer?

Anonymous

dear bob, it’s a good thing you have your nob….TC

Anonymous

: dear bob, : it’s a good thing you have your nob….TC DA Bob, Hendrix got his sound with a Marshall amp an Echoplex and a Strat. How much cash have you invested in toys to copy his greatness? Just when you think you know it all you stop learning. I’ve been learning to play the guitar for 31 years.

Anonymous

dear Bob and TC what an amusing joke. For a moment I thought I was not alone in thinking Hendrix and Vai were overrated. love, Chantelle.

Anonymous

I have a 1984 Ovation Custom Balladeer and of late the pickups have stopped working. There appears to be a "mystery" black box inside. Does it contain a 20 year old battery?

Anonymous

im new at this guitar stuff and mine is accustic. I can read music but how do i know what strings to hold down?

Anonymous

ive got a 1963 martin 00-18, how much do you think its worth? its in allright shape… still sounds beautiful though. any help?

Anonymous

boss me-30 manual

This popular thread has been given its own page : boss me-30 manual

Anonymous

Robert Randolph and the Family Band are giving away a custom Harmos lapsteel featuring figured maple ends, a handrubbed satin finish, a titanium bridge & nut, a P90 style pickup in bridge position and a Tele/strat style pickup on the neck. Not only will you win the guitar, but ROBERT HIMSELF IS GOING TO GIVE YOU A LESSON!! Get to a show or click the link below to see the actual guitar and sign up to take it home and keep it!! http://pages.m80im.com/?Qzo4ODoyMTQwMTQ=

Anonymous

An elderly friend showed me an old Gibson guitar that belong to his late wife. It is of the arch type. Numbers on the key bracket looks like LO-4907. He said he thought it was made around 1931 or 1932. It is in excellent condition in original case. Does anyone have any idea of its value

Anonymous

I have just reseved a Old Gibson Arch top guitar and the old man that I got ot from told me that his ant got it new in 1913. the lable on the inside of the hole says, Gibson-guitar and the STYLE # P-1 the Number. is 1603R. and at the bottom it say’s GIBSON MANDOLIN, GUITAR CO. Kalamazoo, Michican, USA. the head of the guitar say he THE GIBSON on it. and the guitar needs work to restore it to the way is was! and thats were you readers may help me in finding were I may find some of the parts for this old Girl, and maybe someone may have a picture of the same Guitar? that would help me to make sure I was on the right path of Restoreing the Beutyfull Instrament of Old. thank you for the time you have taken in readying my story. sincerly yours. Lee Stoneburner.

Anonymous

Disregard previous–sent before comments were added// TO LEE STONEBURNER– Try these for more information on your restoration project with the old P style Gibson archtop you recently acquired …. http://www.schneiderguitars.com/Pages/RepairRestoration.html Also note these comments from http://www.provide.net: The listed a style O from the same era as yours. Model: Style O Acoustic Archtop Available: 1902 to 1923. Collectibility Rating: too difficult to determine. Really too old a model and design to be collectible, but may appeal to some for historic reasons. 1902 Style O introduction specs: Oval sound hole with 2 inlaid wood rings, fixed bridge with pyramids at ends, single bound top, fingerboard and peghead, dot fingerboard inlays, solid peghead with large rounded top, peghead veneer with pearl inlay, friction tuning pegs, black top finish, dark mahogany back & side finish, available in 3 sizes. 1906 Style O specs: Slotted peghead, pointed end fingerboard, inlaid peghead ornament or a slanted "The Gibson" logo. Some examples 18" wide. 1908 Style O specs: 16" wide, pointed cutaway, carved scroll on upper bass bout, 2 rope pattern sound hole rings, asymmetrical fingerboard with treble side extension, trapeze tailpiece with pins anchored in tortoise grain celluloid plate, solid peghead, right angle tuners, fleur-de-lis peghead inlay. 1911 Style O specs: Elevated pickguard with single support, pickguard does not cover entire treble side of soundhole. 1914 Style O specs: Golden orange finish or uniform mahogany top finish, slightly shaded. 1918 Style O specs: Larger pickguard with 2 supports, pickguard covers treble side of soundhole, fleur-de-lis peghead inlay now in center of peghead, "The Gibson" peghead logo, red mahagony sunburst finish. Style O discontinued in 1923.

Anonymous

free online appraisals are often worth what you pay for them. this guitar is worth roughly $2000. it could be worth considerably more so i would take it to a few of the major vintage dealers for an appraisal. DO NOT rely on the opinion of one dealer. good luck……TC

Anonymous

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH THIS GIBSON B-25 IS WORTH SERIAL #505235 THANK YOU!

Anonymous

well, look at ebay….There are 1940’s gibsons that sell for nearly 30,000 dollars, so i am willing to bet that the guitar is worth more than 2000 dolalrs

Anonymous

Hi there, my name is James and resently I was given a Gibson by an old friend. Ive done a bit of research but cant find much information about this model. It’s a model called "The Ripper", it’s a bass and made in 1980 so not that old. It’s been customised when bought in Hong Kong and I was Just wondering if you know anymore about it or know of a site I could find a little bit more about it. Anything you know would be much appreciated. thanks

Anonymous

Thanks

Anonymous

is an ’87, whats it worth?

Anonymous

anybody know how to setup a fender hotrod amp with a boss metalmaster (mt-2) pedal so that it sounds like metallica in the old days.. (kill em all)??

Anonymous

For limited days only! USED IBANEZ GB12 90% $450 VERY NICE !!!!!! USED APX6 95% $300 ACCOUSTIC VERY NICE!!!! OTHER EQUIPMENT VERY CHEAP. PLEAZE CONTACT MY EMAIL

Anonymous

Hello I’m searching for an ibanez GB12 to buy. Anybody can help ??? Thank You Thanks to reply directly to my email !

Anonymous

: For limited days only! : USED IBANEZ GB12 90% $450 VERY NICE !!!!!! : USED APX6 95% $300 ACCOUSTIC VERY NICE!!!! : OTHER EQUIPMENT VERY CHEAP. : PLEAZE CONTACT MY EMAIL :

Anonymous

hello, i search for metal patches (black metal, death metal, etc..) for the boss gt3.. i am playing in a metal band and i have troubles to have this kind of sounds.. thanks for the help

Anonymous

: hello, : i search for metal patches (black metal, death metal, etc..) for the boss gt3.. : i am playing in a metal band and i have troubles to have this kind of sounds.. : thanks for the help

Anonymous

hey ? i got some patches well, i´ll send them to you. but my gt its in the place that we play. maybe in 3 or 4 week i can give them to you. and write me to [email protected] ok ? c u friend ! Luis F Cojulun

Anonymous

: hello, : i search for metal patches for the boss gt3..i can´t make a great sound with my gt3. can you help me… : thanks

Anonymous

Has anyone used a Strat through a Fender Bassman. My Fender Twin does’nt have any balls, so I was thinking about buying a Bassman.

Anonymous

: Has anyone used a Strat through a Fender Bassman. My Fender Twin does’nt have any balls, so I was thinking about buying a Bassman. I have a silverface 68’Bassman, and it sounds great with my Strat. I use a Tubescreamer, a Boss DS1 distort tion pedal, and occasionally a Digitech RP100 with the Strat. But,sometimes I plug the Strat straight in to the Fender and it sounds good also. The effects add to the ballsiness of the tone however. It can get real loud. Good balance of tone: from clean to overdriven, depending on the settings. This is the second one I’ve owned. The 1st one I let go of, like a fool. They’re priced reasonably, depending where you get them. Under rated. Try for yourself.

Anonymous

: : Has anyone used a Strat through a Fender Bassman. My Fender Twin does’nt have any balls, so I was thinking about buying a Bassman. : I have a silverface 68’Bassman, and it sounds great with my Strat. I use a Tubescreamer, a Boss DS1 distort : tion pedal, and occasionally a Digitech RP100 with the Strat. But,sometimes I plug the Strat straight in to : the Fender and it sounds good also. The effects add to : the ballsiness of the tone however. It can get real loud. Good balance of tone: from clean to overdriven, : depending on the settings. This is the second one I’ve : owned. The 1st one I let go of, like a fool. They’re : priced reasonably, depending where you get them. Under : rated. Try for yourself. My 68’Bassman is great, and loud. I play an SG Standard , SG junior @ an LP Special with or WITHOUT an Maestro fuzz ,Fuzz Face , Boss Blues Drvr ,VoodooLabTrem and an old Fender Reverb unit. It’s got lots of good musical crunch when driven and cleans up nice when you roll the vol. down.

Anonymous

there is a little peice of wire coming away from the screws that change the action, does anyone know what this is

Anonymous

the ground…..it grounds the strings via the bridge to the studs to the stud sockets to the wire that you see to the ground in the control cavity….TC

Anonymous

KEV CLARK SMELLS OF SHIT HE EATS TURD FROM THE FLOOR

Anonymous

KEV CLARK SMELLS OF SHIT

Anonymous

they sound so lush i could shag it 24 7 and i only got mine for £110 and its brand new. BEAT THAT U LOSERS

Anonymous

anyone that has a jackson rhoads usa, rr2…ones w/ the gold outline on them and wants to sell it for a good deal…replay to me

Anonymous

: anyone that has a jackson rhoads usa, rr2…ones w/ the gold outline on them and wants to sell it for a good deal…replay to me I have a Gun Metal Grey in Near Mint condition I may be willing to let go of if you are interested.

Anonymous

It doesnt have the gold outline, but I have a gunmetal gray rhoads in mint condition that I could let go for 500. Let me know. : anyone that has a jackson rhoads usa, rr2…ones w/ the gold outline on them and wants to sell it for a good deal…replay to me

Anonymous

someone tell me how to play psycho by the lower class brats

Anonymous

: someone tell me how to play psycho by the lower class brats plz bitch plz

Anonymous

hey i need to know how to play it on guitar too

Anonymous

anybody play {L A} ACOUSTIC??SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST IN THE GUITAR ACOUSTICS.

Anonymous

Alternative/folk/rock and whatever else band needs guitarist to add that special something. We have a rehearsal space in town and a bunch of origional songs. We want to be recording and gigging as soon as possible.

Anonymous

hi, im not responding to the guitarist ad, but i was wondering if you could help me out. my band is in desperate need of a practice space. we’ve been kicked out of a few storage spaces lately. my question is where do you guys play? do you know of any places where they’d allow bands to play regularly ( we dont’ mind sharing with another band and splitting rent). thank you for your time.. Bori

Anonymous

Hey..I saw your ad and was very interested. I am moving back to Altamonte next week and want to begin playing. Let me know who to get in touch with. Thanks Craig

Anonymous

OK, been playing for 2 years and i’v been practicing scales, arpeggios, you know. But i can’t seem to put what i’v been practicing together to form a decent(my own) scale or solo(lick)…… Has this ever happened to you.. Really Need Help

Anonymous

Just learn a few solos of your favourite guitarists, just change them round a bit and call them your own lol!!

Anonymous

I have a problem. Iv’e been playing for 4 some-odd years and i practice a LOT. I practice about 3-5 hours a day in all. Every day of the week. I need some advice on pulling off notes cleanly. im learning some Stevie Ray Vaughn and i cant hit the tone bends on "Testify". They require the use of multiple fingers at once’ and i cant seem to hold one note (pulled up a fret or two) and hit another. Help me out, pleez

Anonymous

: OK, been playing for 2 years and i’v been practicing : scales, arpeggios, you know. But i can’t seem to put what i’v been practicing together to form a decent(my own) scale or solo(lick)…… Has this ever happened to you.. : Really Need Help Hi I had the same problem when I was 16 I new every scale arpeggios I could learn and play the fast,But my solos sucked.Then a local guitar player told me to buy jam tapes .These are tapes that play just music in all the keys I use a casio key board now.This gives you the effect of a live band.apply what you learned after a while you will be mixing all the scales ect.Into your own style it works I still know all the scales there just blended up know .I`m 38 my hands are tired I cant play as fast but I got the feel for the solo the song needs do this and it will come to you. bick tremontguitars.com

Anonymous

Get used to improvising. Know your fretboard, knwo where to go so that you can play fast but not hit too many wrong notes. Play along to the jam tapes, a friend’s radio, any slow music with little guitar soloing in it. Or solo over the top of moderate pace stuff. If you find a solo you eally likle in a song, chances are you’llhave to adapt it to your playing ability or the effects that you have… Good luck, it working for me, hope you have fun! G

Anonymous

say how much do you think one of these guitars are worth?

Anonymous

Help me find tabs for hurriganes or Albert järvinen….. Mail me if you know about it!!

Anonymous

I NEED OF THE SCHEMATIC TASCAM PORTA 03 MK2 PLEASE

Anonymous

: I NEED OF THE SCHEMATIC TASCAM PORTA 03 MK2 : PLEASE If you still have your tascam porta 03 km2, I need a favor. I need the number off the voltage regulator located on one of the legs of the tape counter.(mine is burnt) This is a crazy request, but I’m flat out of options. Thanks.

Anonymous

What is this little old beauty worth, nowadays?

Anonymous

: What is this little old beauty worth, nowadays? where can i get a chart for this accordion

Anonymous

it has that dark brown and browny yellow colour, saw Elvis in his 68 comeback with a semi acoustic of same colours; what is it worth, thanks.

Anonymous

I have heard some really nice sound samples of the Chorus-Vib on their web site http://www.dlseffects.com Also, some good reviews on Harmany Central. Does anyone have one of these? I am looking for something more versatile than Boss.

Anonymous

: I haven’t heard some nice sound samples of the Chorus-Vib on their web site http://www.dlseffects.com Also, some good reviews on whormany Central. Does anyone have one of these between their legs ? I am looking for something more versatile than mine.

Anonymous

Hi there, Just to let you all know about the website http://www.p3music.com and the great new album Masterpiece Guitars by Martin Taylor

Anonymous

If your into guitar music check them out.

Anonymous

Would you rather use your own headphones with an effects unit or use the ones that came with it? If they ever did.

Anonymous

I want to know the best settings for this amp. I’m new to playing guitar and I am having truble finding the best sound. bands I like are Nirvana, bad religion, black flag, green day, afi, and so on. I use a big muff pedal, fender toronado and the amp. I want to quit using the pedal but can’t find the best settings on the amp. or if you know the best way to play the pedal that would help to. any hints, tips, or suggestions would be greatly apriciated thanx

Anonymous

I want to know the best settings for this amp. I’m new to playing guitar and I am having truble finding the best sound. bands I like are Nirvana, bad religion, black flag, green day, afi, and so on. I use a big muff pedal, fender toronado and the amp. I want to quit using the pedal but can’t find the best settings on the amp. or if you know the best way to play the pedal that would help to. any hints, tips, or suggestions would be greatly apriciated thanx

Anonymous

uh…yeah turn all of the knobs all the way up. Or for a nice crunchy sound turn the bass to 10 mid to 0 and treble to about 7. And turn off any reverb and turn the gain all the way up too.

Anonymous

Hay guys , does anyone know of a web site that shows you ( In detail) How to do a compleate fret dress ???

Anonymous

: Hay guys , does anyone know of a web site that shows you ( In detail) How to do a compleate fret dress ??? Hi Go to stewmac they sell video books ect you will need to read up and buy a recrown file .It`s not that hard to do.If you can get your hands on a junk guitar practice on that one .TAKE YOUR TIME sorry to yell dont want a simple job turn into a refret . Bick tremontguitars.com

Anonymous

: : Hay guys , does anyone know of a web site that shows you ( In detail) How to do a compleate fret dress ??? : Hi Go to stewmac they sell video books ect you will need to read up and buy a recrown file .It`s not that hard to do.If you can get your hands on a junk guitar practice on that one .TAKE YOUR TIME sorry to yell dont want a simple job turn into a refret . : Bick tremontguitars.com Is there a web site that can show me for free ? I thank you very much for your help but Ive been to stu mac many times and im trying to do this low budget .

Anonymous

I own a handmade Yairi guitar, clase 880 No.1726 AD 1971 classical guitar. Any ideas on value and background. My grandfather told me he purchased it in spain. Grandfather is dead now and I have had this guitar for over 30 years. plays beautiful, sound is rich, unlike others I have played. Any ideas Eric

Anonymous

hi all, you don’t have to spend your entire lifetime playing your musical instrument to find out how it really sounds – just contact me. more? then look here: http://www.appliedacoustics.de regards. emil

Anonymous

Hey, I have a question. I just bought a Mesa boogie Mark III rack mount head. (it has a red stripe over the power cable, what is that?) It has four 12ax7’s in it, but it looks like at one time there was a fifth. The space is cut out of the hull, i can see the circut board, and it looks like there are places for the pins to set into. There is no ceramic port for the tube. Is this a modification of some kind? It seems to me that if a fifth tube was supposed to be there the head would not work without it. It sounds great, but if i am missing out on something because of that fifth tube i would like to fix it. If there is anyone out there who could clear this up for me, please let me know.

Anonymous

On most Mark III’s that would be the outputdriver socket. Very curious–your’s works without it. The red stripe refers to which step on the Mark evolutionary chain it is (I have a Green Stripe; the last of the bunch).

Anonymous

: Hey, I have a question. I just bought a Mesa boogie Mark III rack mount head. (it has a red stripe over the power cable, what is that?) It has four 12ax7’s in it, but it looks like at one time there was a fifth. The space is cut out of the hull, i can see the circut board, and it looks like there are places for the pins to set into. There is no ceramic port for the tube. Is this a modification of some kind? It seems to me that if a fifth tube was supposed to be there the head would not work without it. It sounds great, but if i am missing out on something because of that fifth tube i would like to fix it. If there is anyone out there who could clear this up for me, please let me know. Check out Boogie, they’re really very helpful

Anonymous

error in Guitar pro 4 full version….help needed

Anonymous

i have the serial number but cant find Guitar pro 4 full version .

Anonymous

: error in Guitar pro 4 full version….help neededrsyuirysiuetu

Anonymous

Email the software author and he’ll be happy to help. : error in Guitar pro 4 full version….help needed

Anonymous

: Email the software author and he’ll be happy to help. : : error in Guitar pro 4 full version….help needed YO YO YO GOTO WONDER LAND AT KAZAA.COM WHERE YOU CAN HELP YOUR SELF TO ANYTHING YOU NEED.GUITAR PRO FULL 4 HERE WHAT YOU NEED FORGET ABOUT THE CRACK. WRITE THIS DOWN VERY IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE GUITAR PRO 4 FULL VERSION THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED KEY NUMBER AND user ID GOOD LUCK KEY # ID4-48714-23748-28602 USER ID # AROB227697

Anonymous

: Email the software author and he’ll be happy to help. : : error in Guitar pro 4 full version….help needed

Anonymous

WHEN I OPEN SOME GUITAR PRO 4 FILE IS WRITTEN TO ME "TO OPEN THIS FILE BRINGING THE SOFTWARE VERSION OF THE PROGRAM UP TO DATE IS NECESSARY" WHAT I CAN DO?

Anonymous

I wish to find out the value of a GUILD nylon string guitar. The model number is C100E. The serial number is L6000036. This is a predominantly live instrument, narrow width, with the back and sides routed out of a single piece of mahogany. Similar to the Gibson Chet Atkins model nylon strings.

Anonymous

My boyfriend has an ESP flying V with floyd rose and when he bought it no one showed him how to change the strings, EVERY music store in our hometown and where we live now has given him horoble information on how to do it. Every diffrent technique that he has been told to use has been wrong. He hasn’t played this guitar in a year because no one will help him. We’ve even taken the guitar into music shops and all they will do is say "Oh, I don’t need to show you. Just do this it’s easy." and he’ll ask if they could show him real fast and they won’t they’ll tell him to try out what they said and if that doesn’t work to just play with it. The guitar now sits in the corner with 6 months old strings on it but they are not attached. Can some one please help us and give us just a little information. Thankyou so much.

Anonymous

Hey, those floyd rose bridges can be tricky. It depends on the model. Some of them the you have to cut off the ball of the string in order to use it. These bridges usually have two sets of pins for each saddle, one vertical, one horozontal. they also have the locking nut. This will be the last part of the fret board. You need an allen wrench. Make sure to put the flat side of the locking nut down. (there are three seperate peices all identical, that have a flat side and a round side). It really depends on the model of the bridge. Check out ESP to find out what style they use on that guitar. Check floyd rose out too. They should tell you how to use there stuff.

Anonymous

What kind of bridge is on it?

Anonymous

he says standered floyd rose

Anonymous

hey does anybody have any info on this amp? i’ve got one want to know about it, mainly how much its worth ‘cos i need a bit more power. couldn’t find anything so far, please e-mail if you know anything cos i dont go on here much. thanks Simon

Anonymous

i’m going to buy an amplificator like yours… i want some information and what do u prefer? a laney TF100 or a Laney WS 60R ?

Anonymous

I can teach anything you want to know, Give me a hollar and I will see what I can do for ya.

Anonymous

Hey, anybody here know about Monte Montgomery? I have heard that is a killer guitarist but, I’ve never seen him live before. He is playing at the Lion’s Den in new york on 4/3 and I’m thinking about hitting it up. Anybody seen him before? Thanks

Anonymous

How could your explain a cracked fingerboard, looking like old dried up cheese. From the sound hole back 5 frets a crack completely through the ebony fingerboard. Every fret bar passes the fingerboard on both sides by 1/32 to 1/16 of an inch on both sides of the fingerboard; so if you were to slide the neck through your hand you would cut your hand! Also the back side centre seam beveling from both sides. Also every fret had visible space between the metal bar and the finger board. This was a NEW 2003 Signed Jose Yacopi from Argentina. Sold to me By Omar Oyarzabal from Lansing Mi. I paid huge coin. What could possibly be the reason for the guitar in this shape.

Anonymous

How could your explain a cracked fingerboard, looking like old dried up cheese. From the sound hole 2003 Jose Yacopi Signed Classical [ 1,900 ] Posted Apr 14, 2003 Spruce top, mahogany back and sides, ebony fretboard, French polish, shaller tuner. Scale length 650 mm. This is a concert, signed model guitar very comfortable to play with thin neck, which allows the left hand to move effortlessly. Yacopi is a famous Argentinean luthier that at age 86 continues making wonderful guitars. Contact: Omar Oyarzabal, Michigan (USA)

Anonymous

Here follows a brief Timeline. 1265 Juan Gil of Zamora mentions the early guitar in "Ars Musica. 1283-1350 Guitarra Latina & Guitar Moresca are mentioned multiple times in the poems of the Archpriest of Hita 1306 A "gitarer" was played at the Feast of Westminster in England 1404 "Der mynnen regein" by Eberhard Von Cersne makes reference to a "quinterne." 1487 Johannes Tinctoris described the guitarra as being invented by the Catalans. This refers to the four course guitar. Each course represents one pair of double strings. 1546 "Tres Libros de Musica en Cifras para Vihuela" by Alonso Mudarra is the first publication to include music for guitar. 1551-1555 Nine books of tablature were published by Adrian Le Roy. These include the first pieces for 5 course guitar. The addition of the fifth course was attributed to Vicente Espinel 1600-1650 Many publications of tablature for the guitar. It’s popularity begins to rival the lute. 1674 Publication of "Guitarre Royal" by F. Corbetta increased the guitar’s popularity. It was dedicated to Louis XIV. 1770-1800 A sixth string was added to the guitar and the courses were replaced by single strings. 1800-1850 Guitar enjoyed a large popularity both in performances and publishing. Fernando Sor, Mauro Guiliani, Matteo Carcassi and Dioniso Aguado all performed, taught, wrote and had published their compositions. 1850-1892 Guitar maker Manual Torres develops the larger more resonant instrument we know today. 1916 Segovia performs at Ateneo, the most important concert hall in Madrid. Before this it was thought that the guitar did not have the volume for this type of venue. 1946 Nylon replaces gut as a string material

Anonymous

: Here follows a brief Timeline. : 1265 Juan Gil of Zamora mentions the early guitar in "Ars Musica. : : 1283-1350 Guitarra Latina & Guitar Moresca are mentioned multiple times in the poems of the Archpriest of Hita : 1306 A "gitarer" was played at the Feast of Westminster in England : 1404 "Der mynnen regein" by Eberhard Von Cersne makes reference to a "quinterne." : 1487 Johannes Tinctoris described the guitarra as being invented by the Catalans. This refers to the four course guitar. Each course represents one pair of double strings. : 1546 "Tres Libros de Musica en Cifras para Vihuela" by Alonso Mudarra is the first publication to include music for guitar. : 1551-1555 Nine books of tablature were published by Adrian Le Roy. These include the first pieces for 5 course guitar. The addition of the fifth course was attributed to Vicente Espinel : 1600-1650 Many publications of tablature for the guitar. It’s popularity begins to rival the lute. : 1674 Publication of "Guitarre Royal" by F. Corbetta increased the guitar’s popularity. It was dedicated to Louis XIV. : 1770-1800 A sixth string was added to the guitar and the courses were replaced by single strings. : 1800-1850 Guitar enjoyed a large popularity both in performances and publishing. Fernando Sor, Mauro Guiliani, Matteo Carcassi and Dioniso Aguado all performed, taught, wrote and had published their compositions. : 1850-1892 Guitar maker Manual Torres develops the larger more resonant instrument we know today. : 1916 Segovia performs at Ateneo, the most important concert hall in Madrid. Before this it was thought that the guitar did not have the volume for this type of venue. 65846cvbgs bla bla bla : 1946 Nylon replaces gut as a string material

Anonymous

could someone please send me the topgun anthem tablature Thankyou

Anonymous

hello. is there any way to hook up all your pedals with out having to buy batteries for all of them, or adapters for all of them?? thanx

Anonymous

: Voodoolab.com It is called Pedalpower2, you can pick it up at guitarheaven.com for $165. Good Luck

Anonymous

er

Anonymous

Hi. I’m planing to have my fingerboard scalloped from the 12th fret. Will this make intonation very difficult? I mean you normally intonate comparing the harmonic over 12th fret to the note on the fret, but with scalloping, variations on the pressure will detune the note. Will this be a nightmare? Thanks masters! [email protected]

Anonymous

Hey everybody! There is a great contest going on to win a lapsteel guitar from Robert Randolph and the Family Band. Plus, you win a lesson from Robert Randolph himself! Robert Randolph and the Family Band are extremely positive, and make you want to jump up and shout "Hallelujah!" with their gospel, bluesy sound. They cover Hendrix tunes with Robert pulling of Jimi’s licks exceptionally well on his pedal steel. He also played with John Medeski and the Mississippi Allstars in The Word. RRFB has become an elite member of the "jamband" community and play several festivals including Bonnaroo. Check out RRFB here if you are unfamiliar http://pages.m80im.com/?TDoxNjU= or enter the contest here http://pages.m80im.com/?Qzo4ODoyMTQwODA= Have a great day!

Anonymous

Where can I find a battery cover for this guitar? No one seems to carry Yamaha replacement parts.

Anonymous

can anyone tell me anything about this amp, just got it off a friend for free, it has a goodmans 10" speaker,2 inputs and 2 volumes and 1 tone control, 1xecc83, 1xel84 and a gz rectifier, i can crank it right up and it sounds like a vintage marshall on full, only no bleeding ears. any help much appreciated.

Anonymous

I bought one of these in 1966 (!) – used it with Vox 3-pickup guitar, & later with Burns Bison. 10W rating, sounded louder – lovely overdrive when cranked. Really is a minor classic. Sold it to buy Viking 50 head in ’68, sold that to buy Vox AC30TB. Wish I still had the Scala today – it would be a killer recording amp for blues, ideally with Tele or Strat – single-coil pickups suit this kind of sound much better than hummers, IMHO. Don’t let yours go for love or money!

Anonymous

Hello. I have a S-310B, but I need some information that I don’t get in the net about my guitar. The serial number is like this XXXXXXXXX and I don’t know to decode it. Can you help me? You can see my guitar here: http://www.geocities.com/fermhg/s310b.html Thank you

Anonymous

: Hello. I have a S-310B, but I need some information that I don’t get in the net about my guitar. The serial number is like this XXXXXXXXX and I don’t know to decode it. Can you help me? : You can see my guitar here: http://www.geocities.com/fermhg/s310b.html : Thank you I just bought the same one…paid 80 bucks …real nice but hate the tuners/heads.

Anonymous

Yakety Axe Hi! I am trying to learn Yakety Axe, originally by Chet Atkins, as Printed in Total Guitar issue 59 (August 1999). I have the score, but am looking for the backing track and full version as played on the CD that accompanied that issue (Tracks 25&26). The versions on the CD and the tab are transcribed by Kit Morgan. I hav tried searching the P2P networks, but they come up with the Chet Atkins versions which include the singing, so i really need the versions off that particular Total Guitar CD. Total Guitar themselves say that they cannot help me, and i wish now i had kept the CD in a safer place, so as not too have lost it. Never mind! I hope someone can help, if so please email me, or post back here! Thanks, Stuart. M. Yates [email protected]

Anonymous

hi Stuart If it helps, I’ve got a midi arrangement of Yakety Axe that I could send you. I could even save you the trouble of muting the lead guitar track and do that for you. Also I could send you an mp3 or wav file off of Chet Akins’ best of album, if that would do for the "full track." And you could try software like this to turn the full track into a backing track: http://www.vocaleliminator.com/ Hope this is helpful, email me if you want the files ok? Chantelle.

Anonymous

With pleasure I will deal a contact with someone who is interested in work of Pat Metheny, share with opinions about his music. Hae You heard new arrange of "Are You Going With Me?" done with Anna Maria Jopek Band last year ? It’s powerful piece of great composition.

Anonymous

rg170, it is new, in the box black finish $200

Anonymous

why don’t you try contacting the company that made the shitty equipment? Instead of wasting space on this website why don’t you contact the stupid fuckers that convinced you to by the shit? If you want to waste your money why are you bothering us? And if you’re so full of ass, why don’t you be original and make up your own sound? Why do you need fills? Because you suck and have no origionality. Eat a dick.

Anonymous

: why don’t you try contacting the company that made the shitty equipment? Instead of wasting space on this website why don’t you contact the stupid fuckers that convinced you to by the shit? If you want to waste your money why are you bothering us? And if you’re so full of ass, why don’t you be original and make up your own sound? Why do you need fills? Because you suck and have no origionality. Eat a dick.

Anonymous

: why don’t you try contacting the company that made the shitty equipment? Instead of wasting space on this website why don’t you contact the stupid fuckers that convinced you to by the shit? If you want to waste your money why are you bothering us? And if you’re so full of ass, why don’t you be original and make up your own sound? Why do you need fills? Because you suck and have no origionality. Eat a dick.

Anonymous

Oh god….I have a guitar that was made years ago by such and such company…help me identify it??? fuck you, contact the company. They’re all still in business (with the exception of a few). Go away! Use the potential of the internet for all it’s worth and do your own damn research. No one here will help you. If you don’t believe me then use that scroll down button you neglect and read the posts that never get answered!

Anonymous

The guitar is a great instrument. Some folks out there have more knowledge on it than others. Its always lekka to know a bit more. Keep the passion and take a chill pill.

Anonymous

I am building a guitar and I want to put a prs guitar neck on it, but they don’t sell the k=neck seperatly. If anyone has one I will be happy to buy it. e-mail me at [email protected]

Anonymous

Have you tried any receiver companies or big insurance companies. If anyone has a replacement item through their insurance policy, the damaged item is usually sent back to the insurance company and they will either auction it or bin it. However, PRS guitars tend to be very well looked after due to their price tag – unless your an immature, obnoxious, cow of an Avril who tries to smash one up in her "Skater Boy" vid’ but can’t because she’s only a "wanna be" rock chic!

Anonymous

The producers of the Emmy Award–winning HBO series, "Taxicab Confessions" are casting a new reality T.V. series set on the Sunset Strip. We are looking for musicians, actors, comedians and producers – anyone who’s here in Los Angeles to "make it." Each person MUST have an affiliation with Sunset Boulevard – they must work, perform on or frequent The Sunset Strip. We are looking for real stories and real people. This is not a performance or acting piece. Acting experience not required. MALES & FEMALES, 18-34, all ethnicities, all professions, engaging, interesting, open and honest. Questions, contact: Charlotte or Shannon at 818-594-8881, [email protected]

Anonymous

wondering… what KIND of reality show? will it have anything to do with music?? what’s the reason you want just musicians, actors, blah blah etc… just curious. anyone else reading this need to start a band, e-mail me too.

Anonymous

Where are the serial numbers located on these guitars? I am assuming it is the pressed digits on the pick-up guards.

Anonymous

Wanted to find schematics, also how to date these amps with the serial numbers.

Anonymous

Hi everybody!! I´m looking for a user manual. Does anybody have a user manual or descriptions of the "Sound City 120" bass amp ? (I had no success until now searching on the www.) And if so, would it be possible to send it via e-mail to my adress? thank you in advance, Jotti

Anonymous

HI. I have a Sound City 120 r with a 4×12 allso from sound city. If you should find a user manual. could you send it to me?? thanks

Anonymous

If you find one could I have a copy, the old girls in the garage and needs to be renovated. Rog

Anonymous

Just can’t find any info on this guitar and want to buy used one. I would like to know what someone who actualy played it thinks of it, especialy if it’s suitable for recording in the studio? Thanks!

Anonymous

Hi, I just played some maton guitars yesterday. I played some used and some new ones. I noticed that under-saddle+mic pickups are good for fingerpicking. The model you asked for, IN MY OPINION, has too much bass range (something like a Martin acustic). I prefer playing a model called the ‘TE1’ which is AMAZING (a bit heavier than a Taylor, with a fatter top… but awesome). I had a jam with some other acustics (Tacoma, Avalon, Sadowsky) but there was nothing better than the TE1. Get one of them man, and let the M300 at the Shop, HA HA. Keep picking.

Anonymous

I bought a kit guitar at a flea market in Ky. It was already put together. The guy I bought it from didnt know anything about guitars but it looks like a D28. How can I tell if this is a Martin kit?

Anonymous

You really can’t. All the pieces in the kit are in unfinished condition with no identifying marks. The back of the neck should have the Martin diamond volute but even this can be reshaped a bit during sanding. The kits come will all parts except the Martin logo decal! Unless these kits are finished in an exceptional manner, they usually are valued more towards intrinsic value and not Martin model value….TC

Anonymous

Mansfield guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Mansfield guitar

Anonymous

I have found a wicked website, they sell gold and silver guitar furniture, such as plectrums, scratch plates, truss rod covers etc. Go check out the website http://www.maranita.com

Anonymous

Hi guys My name is Seamus Murnane I run a website called HarmonicaClub.com. The site provides harmonica lessons primarily for blues harp. What I’m looking for is a guitar player to record some twelve bar blues background tracks for the members at HarmonicaClub.com to jam to Unfortunately I can’t offer any payment as my site don’t make any profit (even though I charge for membership) I can offer free membership at the club, which may be of benefit if you want to add harmonica to your skills, and hopefully you would like the idea of having your sound files on the net. What I’m looking for (to start with) is just some basic 12 bar blues in “G” or “A” fast and slow in either .wav or .mp3 format. If anyone can help, e-mail me at [email protected] Great site hope you don’t mind me using your message board in this way

Anonymous

hey thanks but how do you do that potting think without fucking ma pickup……..some details please?

Anonymous

Don’t do it yourself!!The wax has to be the right grade,the right temperature,right amount for a certain length of time.Let a qualified Guitar tech do it!

Anonymous

Fellox guitarists, I’ve been playing and composing for years now, and I’ve grown tired of pentatonic scales and playing traditional chords, so I’m trying to develop a system where I can build chord progressions and riffs on the spot. The system I decided on is nothing new – its the Major Scale. What I’m doing is memorizing all seven modes of the scale up and down the fretboard. With full coverage of the fretboard, I figured that I can build chords on the spot and use surrounding single notes to make fills and leads. The first and obvious use of this technique is using the seven modes to build the traditional harmonic progression (M7,m7,m7,M7,dom 7,m7,m7b5), but this alone would be no major breakthrough,so I’m using my new awareness of the surrounding notes to build instant chord substitutions,different voicings,arpeggios, and fills that will automatically sound good(or at least in key). I want to be able to pick up the guitar and just start playing ad-lib and have it sound harmonically perfect with instant fills and chord melodies.You can’t do this by just guessing, and playing something pre-memorized doesn’t count At first this new technique was sounding rather bland, so I began adding "color tones" which were notes outside of the scale.I still used the scale as "home base" but was less strict with it.Also, by knowing the entire scale, I can use any mode as the "key", which creates an interesting sound (i.e. using the 5th or mixolydian note as the root.) But I’m still having a problem. After awhile, what I’m playing starts to sound monotonious.Does anyone have any suggestions for creating progressions that sounds like its "going somewhere" and not just spinning wheels in the same key. Even though I’m using different voicings and dozens of chord substitutions, it just starts to sound like the same thing. Is there a system for changing keys. I think the problem I’m having is that no matter how I use my new knowledge of the notes all over the fretboard, its still just the same seven notes (with occassional outer scale fills). I’ve tried switching keys alot, and I think I’m on to something, but was hoping someone had some pointers. Is it common to switch keys similar to how you might switch chords- meaning for example 1, 4, 5. (Key of A, key of D, then key of E)? I’m starting to experiment alot to break out of this rut, but was hoping someone could tell me if I’m on the right track. Thanks for reading this very long post and thanks in advance for any advice you can offer. Doug

Anonymous

Whew!! Uh,I’ll try to answer this. 1.Try not to build chords around scales!In secular music,it is easier to buld melodies around chords!! The chords are where the music is.They usually dictate the melody,harmonies and bass lines.You’ll notice that the scales and arpeggios are already there,the choice of notes is up to you. 2.Memorization DOES COUNT!You’ll have to know where the proper tones are and know that shit COLD!This is important when building your own catalog of riffs…Charlie Parker did it. 3.You know your modes,cool.NOW,FORGET ‘EM!! Most of the "Hardcore" mofos I know agree that it’s not wise to think about modes and their names.Especially when adlibing.Play what sounds good to you…and then rationalize it.You’ll see things loosen up for you. 4.When changing keys you’ll need to know passing chords and approach tones.This is another whole world of shit,beleive me.This requires some study and teaching.There are a lot of ways to change keys. But I’d say use your imagination.Diddle around with your scales and arpeggios.Also,mess with some tunes that have nice transitions and learn from them. I think you’re headed in the right direction though. Good Luck

Anonymous

Eddie, Thanks for your input, and I realize the system I’m trying to develop is not the norm, but for my purposes I think it is best.My musical situation is that I no longer play in bands or really coordinate with other musicians. I now focus on composing and recording. Thats the reason that I am trying to build everything from scales – I don’t need to worry about how to play along with another guitarist whos play a certian chord progression, etc. For example, I can come up with great sounding substitutions and fills by knowing all the surrounding notes.And heres how I’ve been composing progressions: 1. Decide on a mode and key (lets say A mixolydian) 2.Decide on a root note progression (lets say A,D,E) 3.Build chords(or two note intervals)and single note fills from all the surrounding notes (I don’t even care what the chords are called, I just focus on building "shapes" regardless of whether its a m7b5 or a sus2, etc., as long as they sound good. 4.Now , my problem has been, after awhile of playing from a certian scale, it starts to sound like it needs an "overall" change. So what I’ve discovered is the way to "shift" the overall tonalty is to shift to a new scale. Lets say D mixolydian.Now I just build everything on the new scale. And I’ll continue changing scales as needed. Also, I add "outside notes" to add color. Or sometimes shift keys one after another (for example I’ll build a climb -G Phygian, G# Phygain,A Phygain) I know this system won’t work for everyone, but since my main focus is composing and I’m a solo act (I play keys, drums, and bass and record one track at a time)I find this easier then trying to use all the conventional rules of harmony, substitutions, intervals, etc. I guess my main question was:is there a known system for changing keys. For example, the progression I mentioned ealier – A mix, D mix, E mix…. those three root notes are themselves in the mixolydian scale. (A being the root,D being the 4th, E the 5th).My questions is- is this a common way of changing keys, to choose roots that are themselves in the scale. The more I experiment, the more I’m finding good sounding "key shifts". In some songs I’ve came up with using this system, theres maybe 10 key changes. I was just hoping that someone was famialar with what I’m trying to do and had some advice. In the end I guess it just depends on how it sounds. Doug

Anonymous

The technique that you are looking for is called modulation. It is a relatively simple technique provided you know all your keys and chords. The first thing you do is establish your starting key with a V-I cadence, it doesn’t matter what other chords you have in the progression as long as that V-I happens, then you chose a chord that is the same in the your starting key and your destination key and change its purpose ie: the V of your original key could become the I of your new key and you procceed in establishing the new key. example: I-vi-ii-V-I-V new key:I-vi-ii-V-I key of C now key of G C-Am-Dm-G-C-G-Em-Am-D-G In the example above either C or G could be considered the pivot of the modulation. It is important to remember that any of the 7 chords in a key can be used as a pivot chord to modulate.

Anonymous

You may have to get past how it sounds and play patterns (geometric) regardless of tonal color. Your ear may protest but if you’re looking for unique and fresh it’s your ear and years of tonal conditioning that’s preventing the breakthrough. Just a thought. Gary

Anonymous

can anyone recommend me a good amp?

Anonymous

: can anyone recommend me a good amp? Meas Boogie DC5 had one for years, sold it to buy a Tremoverb dual recto head. WHAT A BIG MISTAKE!

Anonymous

: can anyone recommend me a good amp? Look up lustone.com he hand buils tube amps that smoke my boogie mark 1 look at his site . bick

Anonymous

: can anyone recommend me a good amp? For what man?

Anonymous

Has anyone out there got any decent patches for the zoom 3000s? I play metal mostly and being a wrinkly at 35 it tends to be Dokken, Van Halen, Malmsteen etc although I like Disturbed, mushroomhead as well. Anything you got would be cool.

Anonymous

I have a really old kalamzoo guitar(i was told it is posalby from the 60s),and the orginal picups have been replaced.Is kalmazoo made by gibson?? i have some pics of it, please if you think you can tell me anything about it, tell me, so i can email u the pics that i have.

Anonymous

Please, where do I find zoom 607 patches… Id like to find some user submitted patches… Thanks.. Fayed kicks ass, my band…. http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/fayed Thanks

Anonymous

i need help buying a guitar~ acoustic electric, under 600~ any suggestions?

Anonymous
        Anonymous

I would highly recommend buying a used guitar. This will save you money right off the top and typically acoustic guitars sound better after being played a bit. If you can find one for $600 a Tacoma would be great. Ovation makes a lot of great acoustic electrics that sound fantastic when plugged in and are respectable when not plugged in. I’ve got a guild F30 with an active pickup that I really like that I paid $800 for. Seagull also makes nice guitars at low prices. You might check them out. SOmething else to consider… If you’re not actively gigging, there’s no real use for the pickup. I rarely use mine.

Anonymous

I was at the winter NAMM show this past January and found this great new guitar straps system called Strapture. Your rear strp end can slide forwrard on two cords that fun behind the guitar between the strap buttons. It lets you slide the guitar back making it easier to work the neck, and it will ballance the guitar wherever you want it, even real neck heavy guitars. The cords keep the connectors securly on the strap buttons, so there is no need for strap locks. Check out their web site, http://www.straptrue.come, for more info and photos. I use mine all the time and love it.

Anonymous

Has anyone got a schematic of a tascam 244 for D/L. Thanks

Anonymous

Hi. I recently installed the msm-1 midi controller into my HK Triamp, and for the most part it works fine, except for one problem: When I switch the amp’s channels via the midi controller, the amp won’t allow me to manually switch channels again until I send a program change that hasn’t yet been stored into the msm-1. It’s acting as if the midi module is "holding" the channel buttons in rather than just tapping them. Has anyone else had this problem? Also, does anyone know how to erase presets from the msm-1? For example, once I tell it to change to a certain channel when it recieves a particular program change via midi, can I remove that so the amp stays where it is when it recieves that same PC? THANKS!!

Anonymous

it’s not a problem it’s done that way. second, if you want to use same pc you have to copy it on your midi device on a different place. like program one on device switch on amp 1a, if you want it to stay on amp1a on program two you have to copy that program or learn the triamp to stay there.

Anonymous

were can i get a tromolo replacement bridge for a westone spectrun lx

Anonymous

where can i get a replacement bridge for my left handed westone spectrum dx. its a bendmaster deluxe bridge.

Anonymous

: were can i get a tromolo replacement bridge for a westone spectrun lx Depends on what Trem you have. If you have the Fine Tuning Floyd type, I have an extra that is black. No arm, but a standard should screw in fine

Anonymous

Whats your favourite type of music? Who’s your favourite band?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Nobody seems to do Mosrites in the UK, let alone this one. Anyone know of any for sale in UK or where I can get one shipped to UK at a reasonable cost? CAPT

Anonymous

: : Nobody seems to do Mosrites in the UK, let alone this one. Anyone know of any for sale in UK or where I can get one shipped to UK at a reasonable cost? : CAPT I got one shipped from Japan in the end. Thanks to a favourable exchange rate and the seller’s insistence in being paid in US$ I got a secondhand one for £600 shipped to my door. Cool!….and it’s ace!

Anonymous

: : Nobody seems to do Mosrites in the UK, let alone this one. Anyone know of any for sale in UK or where I can get one shipped to UK at a reasonable cost? : CAPT SEE MOSRITE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE

Anonymous

Sold mine recently on ebay uk for 700 quid. Sorry it was the only one i had, i’ll keep my eyes peeled though. I know they sell them on Denmark Street for 1200+. G

Anonymous

: Sold mine recently on ebay uk for 700 quid. Sorry it was the only one i had, i’ll keep my eyes peeled though. I know they sell them on Denmark Street for 1200+. : G After the passing of Mr.Mosley, 4 years ago the value has jumped-up. See MOSRITE at the bottom of his page. Randall

Anonymous

Recently came into possesion of a i am told early hand made guitar possibly 1960 this is all i know,it is a beautiful piece,very nice workmanship…solid neck and a carved head piece… any ideas or sites i can go too???

Anonymous

: Recently came into possesion of a i am told early hand made guitar possibly 1960 this is all i know,it is a beautiful piece,very nice workmanship…solid neck and a carved head piece… : any ideas or sites i can go too??? About $100-250, depending on the model…I’ve owned a few over the years and they’re a good working guitar, but not-so-good investment.

Anonymous

: : Recently came into possesion of a i am told early hand made guitar possibly 1960 this is all i know,it is a beautiful piece,very nice workmanship…solid neck and a carved head piece… : : any ideas or sites i can go too??? : About $100-250, depending on the model…I’ve owned a few over the years and they’re a good working guitar, but not-so-good investment. i also have come into a gianinni classical guitar and am wondering what era it is from. it is made from brazilian wood with bone bridge and nut, including the fret markers. if you have any comments on the value of it please post it.

Anonymous

i really need the peavey raptor picture, detail!

Anonymous

My boyfriend has a Alembic Bass guitar, series 1, 1980 with zebrawood in great condition. Does anyone know what it might be worth? thanks

Anonymous

I’d like my kid to get into playing the guitar with his Mom and he wants to, but his fingers are too little. A friend told me there was an attatchment that fits on the fret board. For example, by pushing the G button with just one finger, it will push the strings down to make the G chord. I guess there is a different button for each chord. This would get him intrested until his fingers got a little bigger, but I can’t find one anywhere. Can anyone help??

Anonymous

i own you all so give it up. Go practice then come back. But I can still shred better and faster than all of you all the time. EAT MY ASS!

Anonymous

go demonstrate your inferiority complex elsewhere mate! don’t clog this discussion board with shit like that.

Anonymous

hey fuck you guy i will slit you fucking throut if you ever talk like that again

Anonymous

what ever

Anonymous

: cunt!

Anonymous

hey fuck you !

Anonymous

Does anyone have any information about these ?

Anonymous

HI I need info my husband brought back to lif this old guitar for my daughter, it is an acoustic, and at the top it says Epiphone by Gibson. My husbnad was wondering if that was the transition time when the one company joined with the other or what. We would also like to find out a year on this guitar if anyone knows it. Inside the guitar it says EPIPHONE BY Gibson and the model is PR 350. We are curious if any one knows any info on this guitar or when the transition period was, any information would be helpful, we researched the net for info but havew been unable to find anything. thank you

Anonymous

: HI : I need info my husband brought back to lif this old guitar for my daughter, it is an acoustic, and at the top it says Epiphone by Gibson. My husbnad was wondering if that was the transition time when the one company joined with the other or what. We would also like to find out a year on this guitar if anyone knows it. : Inside the guitar it says EPIPHONE BY Gibson and the model is PR 350. : We are curious if any one knows any info on this guitar or when the transition period was, any information would be helpful, we researched the net for info but havew been unable to find anything. : thank you

Anonymous

: : HI : : I need info my husband brought back to lif this old guitar for my daughter, it is an acoustic, and at the top it says Epiphone by Gibson. My husbnad was wondering if that was the transition time when the one company joined with the other or what. We would also like to find out a year on this guitar if anyone knows it. : : Inside the guitar it says EPIPHONE BY Gibson and the model is PR 350. : : We are curious if any one knows any info on this guitar or when the transition period was, any information would be helpful, we researched the net for info but havew been unable to find anything. : : thank you It is made by Epiphone for Gibson,,,,made in china most likely,,,I have a pr 200 EB it is a smaller model. Decent guitar ,,especially for a student.

Anonymous

Wouold l;ike to find both pickups fpor a Fender Coronado II,,,they were D’Armonds originally,,,

Anonymous

: Wouold l;ike to find both pickups fpor a Fender Coronado II,,,they were D’Armonds originally,,, april 16, 2004, hello Dave, are you still looking for original Fender Coranado/DeArmond pickups?I have a complete 196? wiring harness including pots, caps and two chrome/black original Coronado II pickups. All that is missing is the toggle switch and the jack. And the guitar…

Anonymous

I have a ’70’s Odyssey guitar that needs a neck repair.

Anonymous

: I have a ’70’s Odyssey guitar that needs a neck repair. Hey man, check out Terry Calder at Long & Mcquades on Alta Vista at Bank. Do have any more info on Odyssey guitars? I Believe I have one but have not been able to find any info on the net.

Anonymous

Hey dudes im looking for a store who sales Bass Guitars not relly expensive, who in Ottawa??

Anonymous

Hey! All those of you who like david gilmour`s sound so much,tell me which guitars or which setup you use to immitate his sound(if that`s possibel!?) Thanks

Anonymous

What do you think the value of a 1923 Model.000 Martian guitar is worth. It’s in Perfect condition.

Anonymous

Hay guys do any of you know of a good web site that shows in detail how to do a fret dress yourself … THANKS.

Anonymous

Hi, Does any one know where I can find guitar chords for a Tom Jones song on his greatest hits album caled The new mexican Puppeteer?

Anonymous

Hi, Does any one know where I can find guitar chords for a Tom Jones song on his greatest hits album caled The new mexican Puppeteer?

Anonymous

I reckon I play some Tom Jones from time to time, UH HUH. : Hi, Does any one know where I can find guitar chords for a Tom Jones song on his greatest hits album caled The new mexican Puppeteer?

Anonymous

Anonymous

does anyone know about ovation guitars. my grandfather gave me an old ovation and i was wondering what it was worth. thanks in advance

Anonymous

hey for some reason my treble pickup on my les paul (cheap copy) feedbacks like FUCK even if i jest use mild overdrive and/or distortion. furthermore for some reason i have accidently ‘invented’ a sound on this guitar where it sounds sort of like a strat’ on the ‘out of phase’ selection, which i actually find PREETY FUCKING COOL!.nonetheless can anyone tell me how sort my feedbacking pickup PLEASE!?

Anonymous

It sounds like your pickup needs to be sheilded or POTTED.The guitar tech will dip the pickup in a special wax(PARAFIN)and let it cool.This should cure the microphonic squeal you’re getting.

Anonymous

: hey for some reason my treble pickup on my les paul (cheap copy) feedbacks like FUCK even if i jest use mild overdrive and/or distortion. furthermore for some reason i have accidently ‘invented’ a sound on this guitar where it sounds sort of like a strat’ on the ‘out of phase’ selection, which i actually find PREETY FUCKING COOL!.nonetheless can anyone tell me how sort my feedbacking pickup PLEASE!? Quit playing guitar. Sounds like you suck anyway!

Anonymous

To the COCK who said I suck maybe you can perfect your technique in playing twinkle twinkle little star before you say I suck. your days are numbered PAL!

Anonymous

wow! no need to get hostile

Anonymous

hey for some reason my treble pickup on my les paul (cheap copy) feedbacks like FUCK even if i jest use mild overdrive and/or distortion. furthermore for some reason i have accidently ‘invented’ a sound on this guitar where it sounds sort of like a strat’ on the ‘out of phase’ selection, which i actually find PREETY FUCKING COOL!.nonetheless can anyone tell me how sort my feedbacking pickup PLEASE!?

Anonymous

: hey for some reason my treble pickup on my les paul (cheap copy) feedbacks like FUCK even if i jest use mild overdrive and/or distortion. furthermore for some reason i have accidently ‘invented’ a sound on this guitar where it sounds sort of like a strat’ on Like I said before… Take up sewing…

Anonymous

does any1 no how to do the squealy bit after the chorus and in the coda to ‘stickin in my eye’ by NOFX?

Anonymous

Hi! I’ve been offered to buy a G&L guitar (a ASAT classic custom semi-hollow). I live in Sweden, where G&L guitars are rarely seen (we got no retailer for G&L in Sweden). My quetion is: Are these guitars any good? I was almost set to buy a Fender Mex-tele, when I was offered to buy this guitar at almost the same price. What do you think? Should I buy it or should I rather go with a Mex-tele?

Anonymous

Revolutionary guitar designers seeking manufacturers, backers and consultants interested in unveiling the next phase of guitar evolution. We are a new emerging guitar company focused on reconsidering the guitar. We are developing bold innovative new designs unlike anything on the market past or present which derive from both modern spatial aerodynamics and an intriguing blend of previously forbidden art elements and ancient supernatural talisman sources. The result is a new and wildly empowering guitar aesthetic. In addition we are developing new tone and resonance technology allowing for much greater sophitocation in guitar/amp interface. Combining this new technology with these radical and refreshing new designs, we expect soon to present a new market standard. Inquiries to: [email protected]

Anonymous

Hi there! I STRONGLY suggest that you buy the G&L! ESPECIALLY if they’re going for the same price!! I have owned a Mexi Tele; those things are good for beginners, but Fender’s Mexican series a really pieces of junk (I recently replaced it with a USA standard Telecaster). I have never owned a G&L myself, but I have a frend who own the EXACT guitar you’ve been offered to buy. And I’ll be damned if it isn’t one of the sweetest guitars I’ve seen. You can get SOOOOO many amazing tones from that thing! Please go to http://www.glguitars.com and check out their history (the company was started by Leo Fender, and is still independantly run). Listn to the sound bytes to make sure this is what you want. Skimming over their artist list couldn’t hurt, either. Alex PS: Just remove "nospam" if you want to email me.

Anonymous

Hi! Thanks for your reply! Highly appreciated! Well, the guitar I’m offered was bought new in US and brought to Sweden by a private seller. I have now seen, and played on the guitar and it feels and looks brand new. It’s painted in a custom color (blue-burst) and has the F-hole. The seller asks around $1100 (wich apperars to be a "fair" price for a guitar like this in Sweden, where a Mex-tele classic series costs around $900 with hardcase, and a US Standard tele around $1800). Any comments to the pricing would be highly appreciated. Is $1100 too much? Thanks in advance! /Danny

Anonymous

Woah… a Mexi-Tele costs 900 in Sweden?! That’s as much as the US Standards cost in the States… The Mexicans cost about 300-400 bucks here. G&L guitars usually cost around 1200-2000 dollars as far as I’ve seen, so yeah, you’re getting a fair deal on the ASAT Custom Semi-Hollowbody. Especially when you can get a piece-of-s**t Mexican Telecaster for practically the same price. I wish you a happy purchase. If you do buy the G&L, you probably won’t have to buy another guitar again for several years. Plus it’s an added bonus that they’re rarely seen in Sweden, so you’ll get to show off how pretty and new it is. 😉 Alex

Anonymous

Yepp, guitars are expensive in Sweden. We are punished with a 25% VAT, wich makes already expensive products even more expensive. Just to give you an exampel: a gallon of gas costs around 5 bucks… I’ve made up my mind regarding the ASAT. I will buy it later today. Your arguments are very convincing – and as you say, it’s always cool to be a little different from the rest! Thank you! 🙂 /Danny

Anonymous

Well then, I wish you and your guitar a happy marriage. I’m sure you will be satisfied. Keep on shredding, my friend! Alex

Anonymous

I’d have to say the George Dennis GD 30. I love mine. What about you?

Anonymous

i’d have to say the original vox is the best ever, especially when used in line with a crybaby.

Anonymous

YEAH RIGHT YA FUCKING DIMWIT !!!!! HAAAAAA LAMER !!! : I’d have to say the George Dennis GD 30. : I love mine. What about you?

Anonymous

Hi all, I’m looking for a sobell, cosmetics aren’t important. Warmest Regards, Terence

Anonymous

i am buying my first guitar and i am thinking of buying a double fat strat. is there a difference between the regular guitars and a double fat strat? Any comparisons/info on the guitar would be very much appreciated.

Anonymous

Double fat means twin humbucking pickups. Is that what you want? I like my single colis in a Strat. It’s up to you.

Anonymous

I need some new licks if ya got sum post em up.

Anonymous

Does BC Rich make a left handed NJ series Beast guitar?

Anonymous

Does BC Rich make a left handed NJ series Beast guitar?

Anonymous

: I need a fuckin left-handed beast bass where can i find one

Anonymous

: Does BC Rich make a left handed NJ series Beast guitar? Yeah, but you have to have a dealer direct order it as a custom order from the factory. BC Rich doesn’t up the charge for lefties. You can also talk directly to the guys at BC Rich and they’ll make it for you.

Anonymous

: Does BC Rich make a left handed 5 string guitar?

Anonymous

: : Does BC Rich make a left handed 5 string guitar? Sure, surf to — http://lefthandedguitars.the-mall.net/bc_rich.html and pick up your 5 string. 😛

Anonymous

: : Does BC Rich make a left handed 5 string guitar? bass guitar? Not bass, but I know they do a lefty electric guitar, the BC Rich Warlock Pro…

Anonymous

I HAVE A VOX ELECTRIC GUITAL FOR SALE. I CAN EMAIL PICTURES OF IT TO ANYONE INTERESTED. I DO NOT KNOW THE MODEL NUMBER AT THIS TIME, BUT WILL GET THIS INFO FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED. IT IS AN ESTATE ITEM, MY FATHER OWNED IT FOR 30 PLUS YEARS.

Anonymous

: I HAVE A VOX ELECTRIC GUITAL FOR SALE. I CAN EMAIL PICTURES OF IT TO ANYONE INTERESTED. I DO NOT KNOW THE MODEL NUMBER AT THIS TIME, BUT WILL GET THIS INFO FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED. IT IS AN ESTATE ITEM, MY FATHER OWNED IT FOR 30 PLUS YEARS.

Anonymous

Please send pictures and price. Thanks, Chris : : I HAVE A VOX ELECTRIC GUITAL FOR SALE. I CAN EMAIL PICTURES OF IT TO ANYONE INTERESTED. I DO NOT KNOW THE MODEL NUMBER AT THIS TIME, BUT WILL GET THIS INFO FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED. IT IS AN ESTATE ITEM, MY FATHER OWNED IT FOR 30 PLUS YEARS.

Anonymous

: I HAVE A VOX ELECTRIC GUITAL FOR SALE. I CAN EMAIL PICTURES OF IT TO ANYONE INTERESTED. I DO NOT KNOW THE MODEL NUMBER AT THIS TIME, BUT WILL GET THIS INFO FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED. IT IS AN ESTATE ITEM, MY FATHER OWNED IT FOR 30 PLUS YEARS.

Anonymous

: : I HAVE A VOX ELECTRIC GUITAL FOR SALE. I CAN EMAIL PICTURES OF IT TO ANYONE INTERESTED. I DO NOT KNOW THE MODEL NUMBER AT THIS TIME, BUT WILL GET THIS INFO FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED. IT IS AN ESTATE ITEM, MY FATHER OWNED IT FOR 30 PLUS YEARS. Would like to see pictures Thanks

Anonymous

I’m looking for a Vox Phantom XII

Anonymous

: : : I HAVE A VOX ELECTRIC GUITAL FOR SALE. I CAN EMAIL PICTURES OF IT TO ANYONE INTERESTED. I DO NOT KNOW THE MODEL NUMBER AT THIS TIME, BUT WILL GET THIS INFO FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED. IT IS AN ESTATE ITEM, MY FATHER OWNED IT FOR 30 PLUS YEARS. : : Would like to see pictures : Thanks

Anonymous

Please send me pictures of the guitar. I would like to know if you still have it for sale.

Anonymous

Hi. can you send me some pictures? Thanks Ermanno

Anonymous

i kno the arials song already but give me some songs like green day and the vines

Anonymous

no such thing as simple songs. Unless it’s smoke on the water. lol.

Anonymous

HI does any of you guys have by any chance a good effect of 12 strings for the GT-3 ? If yes please mail it to me as i cant work out the sound in looking for. thanks

Anonymous

I have a 89 Kramer sustainer.The warranty card states its a pcs model. Does this mean its a Pacer model with the sustainer

Anonymous

Help Please! I am looking forthe Bridge Cover for a 70-71 Mosrite Bass it looks like a Ventures Model without the Ventures logo can anyone help me?

Anonymous

: Help Please! : I am looking forthe Bridge Cover for a 70-71 Mosrite Bass it looks like a Ventures Model without the Ventures logo : can anyone help me? Contact "Knight’s Music", in Placerville,Ca.(530)626-0373 Ask for the owner Mel. He knows, Nokie Edwards who is Ventures alumni and they both are collectors of Mosrite. If anything he can give you some leads. My mother bought me a (Ventures)Mosrite bass in "64" for $325.00. Alot of doe in "64". I gave the guitar to a kid that wonted to play bass. After the death of Mr.Mosley (designer/craftsmen)Approx.4 years ago the Mosrite Bass is valued at $2000.00 to $4000.00 for a "closet-classic". The pot knobs(with the "M"logo) are valued at "$200.00 to $300.00 each. Good-Luck with the bridge cover! Randall

Anonymous

I have a Framus 12 String Guitar purchased in 1967. I was trying to determine what value to place on it. The bridge has started to lift but should be easily repaired.

Anonymous

My Framus 12-string was purchased in early 1967 in Kansas City. I carried it all over Southeast Asia (yeah, that place),and I left it for safekeeping [sic] with a girl in L-A after getting out of the Navy. A bit later I came back to find out IT and the house had burned to the ground… never found out about the girl. That’s what she gets for not saving my Framus. All that inlay was HAND DONE, you know… I seem to remember that the neck was laminated from 23 pieces of wood… thinnest neck of any 12-string. And made in Bavaria. When I get to heaven, my calluses will be smooth and it’ll be waiting… later

Anonymous

I have three of these(!). My sister’s Texan 12-string which I gave ner new in 1965; my Texan 12-string I bought new in Italy in 1968, and an all-flame-maple Texan 12 I just got on eBay. I think one of these, in good condition, should probably be worth $200-300 and be more valuable as time progresses. I am trying to find out about a fellow in Germany who is a Framus enthusiast and has lots of information on the older acoustics. The current Framus firm, although run by the founder’s son, has no archival info on the old firm which went bankrupt in the mid-70s. Sandy

Anonymous

I need dod death metal schematics with the name of IC. Thanks

Anonymous

: I need dod ,metal x fx70, schematics : Thanks from Chile.

Anonymous

can any-one recommend a good amp??

Anonymous

Depends on what you want it for. A very good sounding amp with plenty of volume for home and small gig use is Marshalls’ AVT50. That’s my recommendation.

Anonymous

Crate Excalibur…awsome amp.

Anonymous

I have an El Degas GB22 and can find no info at all on it. Anyone know when it was made or the approximate value ? Thanks

Anonymous

hard body electric with kaylor tremelo and with double and two single active emg pickups.It was a limited edition guitar i bought back in 86 for 1,000 dollars.Cant find any information on the websites about this guitar.This guitar is in mint condition. Any help would be appreciated. THANKS

Anonymous

Hey whats up i have a guild aviator too. All i kno bout it besides its features is that it was custom made by aerosmiths guitar player "joe" and is rare me and u r pretty much the only ones w/ one.

Anonymous

i have a red setneck aviator no pickups ill sell for 175$ whole guitar is in red flame maple

Anonymous

: hard body electric with kaylor tremelo and with double and two single active emg pickups.It was a limited edition guitar i bought back in 86 for 1,000 dollars.Cant find any information on the websites about this guitar.This guitar is in mint condition. : Any help would be appreciated. THANKS

Anonymous

Yeah, I have one!!!White, 2 EMGs, 85 in bridge, 81 front!.. : : hard body electric with kaylor tremelo and with double and two single active emg pickups.It was a limited edition guitar i bought back in 86 for 1,000 dollars.Cant find any information on the websites about this guitar.This guitar is in mint condition. : : Any help would be appreciated. THANKS

Anonymous

Hey I do have one blue guild aviator guitar. I bought it new around 1987 I think. It s a great guitar, and actually I have never seen another one out there !!! very rare

Anonymous

what’s up everybody? In the middle of makin my record. It’ll be released this summer. It’s gonna be stellar. Gott go. Peace.

Anonymous

Tom you suck cock. Fuck off.

Anonymous

Tom Delonge! Holy sh*t man I’m such a big fan of yours! dude it’s so cool that you posted somin. I know your record is gonna be sweet!

Anonymous

Tom DeLonge you are de boom!!!! I would love to meet you soon! My friend knows your mom. So if you’d like to know e-mail me

Anonymous

you’re a fuckin faggot, dude.

Anonymous

The show went really well I had a solo and I ripped it up. I got it on video and everything looks really good. I’m in three bands now and we’re practicing everyday almost. I’m playing lead in all three so it’s kind of alot of pressure for a 13 year old, ya know? But things are looking great my band that played the show got lots of publicity and we are booked for another show later on in the month. Everybody posting stuff it’s really cool to read. Keep on rockin in the free world.

Anonymous

YEAH!! DO DAT SHIT,man.

Anonymous

I have found a great deal at a guitar shop on a new Alvarez MF90…beatiful sound and only $299. I checked online and it is originally $1000 msrp. It is marked AP almost perfect and has a split in the finish that does not appear to be a deep one. The sound is wonderful and the small shop owner reported he set the guitar in back for 3 months to see if the split would worsen and it hasn’t…si not split under the brigde…He stated the split was due to being exposed to cold weather….What kind of effect does this exposure have and do you suggest buying the guitar?!

Anonymous

If the split is just in the finish then it won’t really matter. The finish cracked from contraction/expansion during the either the cold to warm phase or warm to cold phase. As long as it didn’t penetrate to the wood there’s no real difference in performance.

Anonymous

I have an old Suzuki 6 string (steel) I bought back in 1990 from a friend who needed the cash. It is a Suzuki W1200 (W200 the 1 is really faint)the serial is 45007. It needs a new bridge. Just wondering if this old guitar is worth having repaired. Any info appreciated!

Anonymous

i need the tab for the headcuttin’duel with steve vai from crossraods,not "eugene’s trick bag" the whole dual if anyone knows where i can get it pleaaaasssseee let me know.

Anonymous

go to http://www.mikesguitarsite.co.uk. just got it from there myself

Anonymous

Hey, if you still need the site that has the tab for the dual…email me. [email protected] I have the exact tab onsite. it’s hard, but it’s correct. so yea…just email me. l8er.

Anonymous

: i need the tab for the headcuttin’duel with steve vai from crossraods,not "eugene’s trick bag" the whole dual if anyone knows where i can get it pleaaaasssseee let me know. Why bother getting Tab? Listen to the part(s) that you want to learn and when and ONLY when you can sing the part unaccompanied [does not matter how good/bad a singer you are], then take your guitar and simply play it. If you know the ‘song’, the notes will fall into place almost by themselves. Painting by numbers will never make you an artist. Same for Playing by Numbers [Tab].

Anonymous

: : i need the tab for the headcuttin’duel with steve vai from crossraods,not "eugene’s trick bag" the whole dual if anyone knows where i can get it pleaaaasssseee let me know. : Why bother getting Tab? Listen to the part(s) that you want to learn and when and ONLY when you can sing the part unaccompanied [does not matter how good/bad a singer you are], then take your guitar and simply play it. If you know the ‘song’, the notes will fall into place almost by themselves. Painting by numbers will never make you an artist. Same for Playing by Numbers [Tab]. Well said young man, well said!

Anonymous

I have a Ovation 12 Model 2986-6 Collector Series (1986). Can anyone give me a value on this guitar or how I can get a value for either trade or sale?

Anonymous

I’ve been checking these on ebay. A decent 12-string ovation from the early 80’s will go for around $250-$300 w/case. Some are in good condition, some are not. Mint condition could go for as high as $400. I am trying to rebuild my collection of models that I have owned in my life and am looking for an early 80’s 12-string. I would be willing to trade off a 50’s Kay f-hole archtop in very good condition worth about $300. Interested? If so, write.

Anonymous

Hey Ya’all, I was wondering if anybody out there could e-mail me some instructions for a tascam portastudio 488 or some advice on how to properly use it. You can e- mail me at surfspank@yahoo. ca Thanks in advance. Joey and Jake

Anonymous

try this url and you will find one

Anonymous

: Hey Ya’all, : I was wondering if anybody out there could e-mail me some instructions for a tascam portastudio 488 or some advice on how to properly use it. You can e- mail me at surfspank@yahoo. ca Thanks in advance. Joey and Jake i have the same problem. could you email me at [email protected]??

Anonymous

: Hey Ya’all, : I was wondering if anybody out there could e-mail me some instructions for a tascam portastudio 488 or some advice on how to properly use it. You can e- mail me at [email protected]. Thanks in advance. Lanre Oliyide

Anonymous

Hey!! I have the same problem as a few others, I have a tascam porta studio but have no idea how to use it!!! I would be really greatful if someone could email me some instructions. My email is [email protected]. Cheers, Sarah

Anonymous

same prob here! help! [email protected]

Anonymous

: Hey!! I have the same problem as a few others, I have a tascam porta studio 488 but have no idea how to use it!!! I would be really greatful if someone could email me a manual. I am also looking for a service-handbook. I prefer a german version. My email is [email protected] cio Kusali

Anonymous

Please if any one can answer me !! Hi I’m a beginner in the guitar world and I’ve just bought one witch my dealer call a classic guitar (I have a Maxtone CG-390N made in Taiwan ). I searched over the internet to know WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CLASSIC GUITAR AND THE ACOUSTIC GUITAR and I found that the classic guitar has nylon string and a wide neck while the acoustic guitar has steel strings and narrow neck. For me that was VERY CONFUSING since my guitar have three steel strings (6th, 5th and 4th) and 3 nylon strings (1st, 2end and third) ! And just can’t stop asking myself about the real identity of my guitar, what should I do about that ? what kind of music can I play with ? Does this affect the way to tune it ? and the most important if a classic guitar will be an acoustic guitar by just changing all his strings to steel ones.Please help . Thanx a lot … Sleem [email protected]

Anonymous

WheN a guitar has 3 steel and 3 nylon strings, its Considered a NYLON STRING GUITAR because the last 3 steel strings really cant be nylon because the sound will be Light… which is wrong… s0, if it has all 6 steel strings, thats a STEEL STRING guitar

Anonymous

weLL dudE, as i kNow, classic guitaR iS m0re..weLL usually in soLos done by decent g0od preaching peopLe like those classical music guyS.. they use classic guitar becauSe theyre music is expressed deeply in the musiC, specially coz the strings are more slippery so more diff. sounds can be made.. weLL acoustic is more modern and louder so its sound quite niCe when ur in a group or smthiNn… i myself use classic because..weLL i had a mistake beFore coz i didNT knw there was a difference.. either waY, they sound simiLar! but i admit acoustic guitars l0ok much MOre aWesoMe..hehe classic guitar are t0o buLky..but if i were y0u, classic guitars wouLd be nicE because the s0unds aRent t0o "sharp" (smooth sounds)

Anonymous

Yeah man i got a classic guitar its sounds are deep very similar to a base. It rocks

Anonymous

punk rock rules

Anonymous

I own a 1967 kay Guitar, and I’m wondering how much it is worth. Please help me. I know it was a very popular brand of guitar in the 1960’s.

Anonymous

: I own a 1967 kay Guitar, and I’m wondering how much it is worth. I know it was a very popular brand of guitar in the 1960’s. Please help me. If you know anything about this guitar, please email me at [email protected] Thank-You

Anonymous

I ALSO OWN A 1968 KAY GUITAR, AND WOULD LIKE TO KOW THE WORTH OF IT, COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME,ALSO I HAVE A SILVERTONE MADE IN THE 20’S AND BY SEARS, WOULD HAPPEN TO KNOW THE VALUE OF IT AS WELL? I AM LOOKING AND SHOULD I FIND OUT MYSELF I WILL LET YOU KNOW. THANK YOUSO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME.: : I own a 1967 kay Guitar, and I’m wondering how much it is worth. I know it was a very popular brand of guitar in the 1960’s. : Please help me. If you know anything about this guitar, please email me at [email protected] : Thank-You

Anonymous

does anyone have any info on an old jay guitar with a seagull motif painted on it? i’m sure that it was part of the original guitar, and not painted on later. it was my dad’s and i have no clue about it except that it’s a kay….thanks!

Anonymous

About Sessionette 75 diagram

This popular thread has been given its own page : About Sessionette 75 diagram

Anonymous

hi all.. does anyone have some good recommendations for an accoustic-electric around the $400-$600 range? I like the gloss black finish look. I’m currently looking at the takamine eg561c, the martin 00cxae, epiphone aj18sce, or the epiphone pr5-e. are any of these good guitars? I may stop by a local shop and see if they have any of these to play them, but I’m also looking for feedback from people with experience. Thanks.

Anonymous

Found this in a local pawn shop. Looks real, nice brass and gold plated hardware a comes WHSC. Is their such an animal…..all help is appreciated……

Anonymous

: Found this in a local pawn shop. : Looks real, nice brass and gold plated hardware a comes WHSC. : Is their such an animal…..all help is appreciated…… I have a D-18 all Mahogany Which I changed the brass parts to bone & everyone that has played it loves it. I got less than $200. in it & turned $500. down for it. I love the sound & the way it plays, I saved all the brass parts.

Anonymous

: Found this in a local pawn shop. : Looks real, nice brass and gold plated hardware a comes WHSC. : Is their such an animal…..all help is appreciated…… i found one used at a guitar center in really good condition.

Anonymous

A small percentage of you will call this spam, sorry, but most any guitar player will need to check out http://www.fusiongroovin.com and the station itself, at Live365.com. It’s THE source on the Web for the hottest modern instrumental jazz-rock fusion radio, with a huge playlist from nearly 100 artists. Completely guitar (and bass!) oriented… a musician’s dream! ‘nuf said! Enjoy!

Anonymous

Check it out! Dr. Slide is the best slide player in the world bar none!!! drslide.com

Anonymous

: Check it out! Dr. Slide is the best slide player in the world bar none!!! drslide.com Sorry I can’t agree. He’s good but he’s not world class,

Anonymous

: Check it out! Dr. Slide is the best slide player in the world bar none!!! drslide.com Sorry I can’t agree. He’s good but he’s not world class

Anonymous

Hi people, Is there anywhere on here or the web where I can find the exact date of manufacture of my yamaha fg300 & 160 guitars?? many thanks, Davy.

Anonymous

: : Hi people, : Is there anywhere on here or the web where I can find the exact date of manufacture of my yamaha fg300 & 160 guitars?? : many thanks, : Davy. Further follow-up! U should find an 8 figure no: on the FG300. The first digit is the year (1 could by 61,71 etc but the 300 was only made from 68 to 75) the second 2 digits are the month (01-12), the 4th & 5th digits are the date (1-31) and the last 3 the guitar no. Not sure if this applies to all Japanese Yamahas but hope it will help. Roy

Anonymous

: : Hi people, : Is there anywhere on here or the web where I can find the exact date of manufacture of my yamaha fg300 & 160 guitars?? : many thanks, : Davy. Hi Davy, yamaha.com until last week had a guitar archive database in their guitar section. Sadly, they`ve revamped the site and the serial no: facility has disappeared so I suggest accessing the site and then emailing their guitarguru. I`ve just acquired 2 FG300`s, one is my original from 1970 which badly needs a refret. The other is a 1971 in mint condition! Beautiful guitars! Good hunting!

Anonymous

I am recently lookin at purchasing the Schecter C-1 Elite elecrtic guitar and i’m not 2 familiar with schecters..i’ve played the scorpion tribal and it was a beautiful guitar..great sound and great looks..but if u know anything about that c-1 elite or know where i can get the information or the pros & Cons on the guitar…please tell me..

Anonymous

What is better, a rockland EG-500, or a Johnson JS-800?

Anonymous

Does anyone have any kiss patches for the Zoom GFX-707? Help???

Anonymous

How to get opeth sound? i have ibanez rg570, marshall valvestate 8080, boss metalzone ..?

Anonymous

Get rid of that valvestate and the metal zone and get A mesa boogie. I used to play through the same stuff and was never happy with my sound. Solid sate will never have any balls. I just got a Mesa Mark III and it sounds amazing. When you spend the money on a nice amp you will be able to get the sound that you desire. If you are playing metal, try out some Mesa stuff. they defined the sound. You could get Line 6 and download Opeths’ sound, and then you could join all the unichs in the corner…..

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Trey Anastasio's Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Trey Anastasio’s Guitar

Anonymous

please send me the effects sound of joe satriani s crushing day, also the eric johnson s cliffs of dover patches of 505II. thank you…zoom is the number one guitar effects for me…… ivan dizon

Anonymous

: please send me the effects sound of eric johnson s cliffs of dover patches of 505II. thank you…zoom is the number one guitar effects for me…… cliff campbell

Anonymous

midibuddy mp128p/ gsp-21 (digitech)

This popular thread has been given its own page : midibuddy mp128p/ gsp-21 (digitech)

Anonymous

i am looking for a gibson sg-z to buy. if you have any info on one please email me. [email protected]

Anonymous

hey,i have an sg-z(light blue)in "out of the box "condition.comes with hard shell gibson case.miles of sustain,hate to let it go. make me an offer…a real offer,these are realy hard to find in this type of condition.

Anonymous

Are Kona guitars good?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Are Kona guitars good?

Anonymous

I only found one place for gold fret wire it was like warmoth guitars or somthing but if anyone can find anywhere else tell me because there gold fret wire is gigantic and also if i were to find just gold fret wire does anyone know how to install it themselves if so tell me by emailing [email protected]

Anonymous

You could try to install it at home but it takes a little experience. If you go to stewmac.com they have tools and books. The tools are really pricy, though. Good luck.

Anonymous

WHAT A SHITHOLE

Anonymous

You idiot. Get a free pop up stopper from any decent download site and quit whining like a foulmouthed little kid.

Anonymous

Hello, This web site is one of the most popular guitar orientated sites on the internet – this results in high costs for bandwidth, servers, employees etc. All of this has to be paid for, so we use pop-unders to pay the bills. If your browser has cookies turned on you will see fewer than 6 pop-unders in a session. We will soon be extending our Hitsquad Membership service to GuitarSite.com so that paid subscribers will not get pop-unders on GuitarSite.com or Hitsquad.com. Please note that there are no pop-ups – we only use pop-unders so that it provides minimal impact on your browsing of this site. If you have any suggestions on how we could fund the costs of running this web site without the use of pop-under advertisements then please email me at [email protected] remember to remove the ‘REMOVE.’ from my email address. Thank you, Jason Horton.

Anonymous

This was my first, and last visit, there is a ‘popup’ after every mouse click (when I click a link and a window with an ad ‘pops up’ it is a popup not under and a new name for the same spam doesn’t make it anythig differnt) and many more than 6, so it seems you have a very differnt perception of how your site should operate in relation to how it actually does operate. I can’t for a minute belive this site is one of the most popular, the total lack of content or any meaningful discussion on this page confirms it. As a frequent visitor/contributer of many of the actual ‘popular’ sites and fourms, none of which have popups (I refuse to use popunder as it is just a self serving term for spammers). How do these pages survive ??? well for starters I contribute to them, thay have value to me. Last but not least I can’t belive anyone actually responds to any of the popup ads, I go out of my way not to purchase from companies that use this sleazy form of advertising, and as to all the forms that popup and want my name and address for debt consolidation or to make me rich I promptly get the phone book, pick a random entry, and enter all the info from it, I know it isn’t much but if everyone did this it would be to time consuming for the spammers to be calling/contacting all these bogus leads… but I just do my little part. Well good luck with your site, as a serious musician there is nothing here for me as I am not interested nor in need of debt consoldation or MLM scams. : Hello, : This web site is one of the most popular guitar orientated : sites on the internet – this results in high costs for : bandwidth, servers, employees etc. : All of this has to be paid for, so we use pop-unders to : pay the bills. : If your browser has cookies turned on you will see fewer : than 6 pop-unders in a session. : We will soon be extending our Hitsquad Membership service : to GuitarSite.com so that paid subscribers will not get : pop-unders on GuitarSite.com or Hitsquad.com. : Please note that there are no pop-ups – we only use pop-unders : so that it provides minimal impact on your browsing of : this site. : If you have any suggestions on how we could fund the costs : of running this web site without the use of pop-under : advertisements then please email me at [email protected] : remember to remove the ‘REMOVE.’ from my email address. : Thank you, : Jason Horton.

Anonymous

popup stopper can be useful!

Anonymous

a

Anonymous

Yyy

Anonymous

Hey everyone Does anyone know which wood Dave Gilmours guitars were made of(ash or alder?) for the early albums(such as Dark side of the moon or Obscured by clouds)? Thanks a lot!!

Anonymous

Hmm.I believe Mr.Gilmore was a STRAT MAN in those days.I have his GP article somewhere.He also used the Big Muff dist. quite a bit. Good Luck

Anonymous

Chris Brooks, the Australian solo progressive metal/rock fusion guitarist is giving away TWO full MP3s from the album "The Master Plan". They can be accessed at http://chrisbrooks.net/home.html

Anonymous

whereabouts on the website? I’m Australian, how come I’ve never heard of him till now? :'( I really liked the samples.

Anonymous

I purchased a used RG570 with an unusual blue to black type of burst…..I have had a heck of a time trying to find out how many were made and things of this nature…I have only eer seen it in 2 colors..Blue and Red..Any info wold be greatly appreciated

Anonymous

How much does it cost to install trem. on an ESP F-300FH? I dont want to get the F-200 even though it has trem. because it has a bolt- on neck. Please tell me where i can get the installation completed and depend on them not to mess it up and what the price tag would be for this.

Anonymous

: How much does it cost to install trem. on an ESP F-300FM? I dont want to get the F-200 even though it has trem. because it has a bolt- on neck. The F-300 has a tune-o-matic bridge w/ string- thru body. Please tell me where i can get the installation completed and depend on them not to mess it up and what the price tag would be for this.

Anonymous

If you have a beater you might try it but if you value your guitar and your wallet I wouldn’t mess with it. You could easily be out upwards of $200 or more. Plus there’s all the complications that can go wrong with any major guitar surgery (if you get my meaning). You would be much better off just buying a guitar with the hardware you want allready on it.

Anonymous

scanned tabs and backing tracks @ sgt.gotdns.com

Anonymous

: please, i need scanned tabs and backing tracks @ sgt.gotdns.com

Anonymous

Are you sure the page exist?

Anonymous

I have a 1973 Yamaki Folk Series Deluxe, it is by far the sweetest playing and sounding accoustic i have ever seen. I found it in my grandfathers attic under a pile of dust ( SCORE!!!) and it is still in mint shape.if anyone has any info on this guitar or the company or maybe what kind of price tag this thing has please e-mail me. thank you…

Anonymous

I have a Yamaki ay373s acoustic guitar it has a rosewood neck standard frets , and a nice shiny finish i couldnt find any reviews on it at harmony central it had the 372 and the 374 but not my guitar, all i know is that it plays real well sounds real good and my parents bought it 25 maybe 28 years ago or somthing, if u can tell me anything about it just e-mail me

Anonymous

Have an early 70’s Custom – a D35 knock off – 3 piece inlayed back. With case I paid around $200 – I wouldn’t sell it for 5 times that. Don’t know much about them but anyone that owns one loves it. Check out http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Yamaki/

Anonymous

I have a 1973 left-handed Yamaki Deluxe Folk guitar and I have to agree with you. I’ve yet to find another guitar that sounds or plays as good. Nice to see others out there are enjoying the quality of Yamaki. I have a friend who has a 1972. He loves it.

Anonymous

How much would anyone be willing to pay for a lightly used Crate digital DX-212 amplifier? If you don’t know about this amp, it replicates 16 different amplifier models and has another ~20 effects, all built right into the amp. You can store up to 126 created sounds in the *included* Crate DXFC foot controller. You’ll never need another FX pedal. Since this is a digital amp, you can even download additional effects off the internet into the amp. A truly incredible machine. Email me at [email protected] for pics or details.

Anonymous

Greetings, If anyone has chromed items on their guitars/basses and wish to have them Gold-Plated, I can do for a very reasonable rate. Also multiple items will recieve a discount. We offer a lifetime warranty on all plating. We are located in Annapolis Md. Only about 10 miles from the PRS factory. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to contact us at the following Gary R R&R Specialties [email protected] 443-336-3420

Anonymous

i asked in a earlier message about a Kay drce2 guitar, which is an acoustic guitar–however someone has added an argonne pickup in the soundhole–it sounds good- does anyone know anything about this kind of pickup? thinks -will-

Anonymous

trying to find any and all info on this model–it has wooden front and resin back similar to Ovation

Anonymous

trying to find any and all info on this model–it has wooden front and resin back similar to Ovation

Anonymous

Anyone recomend a amp good for metal, bands like slipknot, slayer etc sound, head and cab or combo considered under a 1000

Anonymous

: Anyone recomend a amp good for metal, bands like slipknot, slayer etc sound, head and cab or combo considered under a 1000 I have a Mark 1 reissue and a peavy 4-12 for sale the amp has about two hours on it.give a yell if interested. Thanks bick

Anonymous

can anyone tell me where i can find imformation about this guitar.i have one and need imforation..any help would be appreciated…

Anonymous

Looking to purchase pick-ups for 1975 Fender Precision F- series bass (original!) working condition. Please email me and post.

Anonymous

I was given a harry volpe model epiphone electric archtop guitar. I can not find much information on it and i was wondering how much it could be worth. All that i found is that it was made in the time of 1955-1957. Any information would be highly appreciated. Thank you and email me at [email protected]

Anonymous

A perennial favorite question, I’m sure: What is the best digital acoustic instrument tuner available now — for banjo and acoustic guitar? I use a clip-on Intellitouch tuner for both banjo and guitar, but it’s not as sensitive or accurate as it could be. No matter where I position it on the head stock, I sometimes can’t get a string to register, and sometimes it just seems it’s not picking up a clear enough signal from the instrument. I went out and bought a Sabine tuner, but found it would not stick to my banjo head (because it’s a synthetic head) or to my guitar top (because I have a matte finish on the guitar). So what I’m looking for is a tuner with a very good processor, very accurate, very sensitive, very easy to read (back-lit, if possible), that I can use with both instruments. I’m willing to spend a little money if I can resolve this problem once and for all. Any suggestions? Thanks a million. Paul Spillenger

Anonymous

I am thinking about selling my semi-acoustic electric 12 string Yamaha model SA20- I’ve had it for over 23 years, it’s in beautiful shape, it looks alot like a GibsonES 335. I don’t know what it’s worth [in money], any ideas?

Anonymous

HI does any of you guys have by any chance a good effect of 12 strings for the GT-3 ? If yes please mail it to me as i cant work out the sound in looking for. thanks

Anonymous

Which hybrid takes top honours, and why? If you have a different seleciton altogether feel free. I vote Godin, eh? Oohhh Caaanada….sniff!

Anonymous

ATTENTION.ALL GUITARISTS ARE INVITED TO RECORD ON NEW PROJECT.C.D WILL FEATURE A FEW OF THE TOP MUSICIANS IN THE WORLD.GUITAR,GARY MOFFET OF APRIL WINE, BASS,BOB DAISELY OZZY OZBORNE.DRUMS,TOM LENTZ DRUMMER.VIOLIN DAVID RAGSDALE,KANSAS,DAVID COVERDALE PROJECT.T LAVITZ.GUITARISTS PLEASE SEND TAPES OR C.D.S.

Anonymous

New Site of Bossa nova tabs. http://bossanova.web1000.com

Anonymous

Ampeg Gemini VI

This popular thread has been given its own page : Ampeg Gemini VI

Anonymous

ANYONE KNOW THE CHORDS USED FOR THE COURSE OF THIS SONG I THINK IT START OFF AN A MAJOR AT THE START OF THE COURSE BUT DONT KNOW THE REST

Anonymous

hi i am looking for some information and statistics on the epiphone black beuty. i am also looking for some history on it. if you can help me that would be awesome! thanx RoB

Anonymous

Hi. I’m thinking on install a Seymour Duncan PearlyGates humbucker as neck pup and a JerryDonahue single coil at the bridge on a custom made telecaster. Anybody tried this combination? Any recomendation? Anyone tried the JeffBeck model at the bridge? Many thanks in advance, Fernando [email protected]

Anonymous

IBANEZ GB-10, GB-12, GB-20, GB-30

This popular thread has been given its own page : IBANEZ GB-10, GB-12, GB-20, GB-30

Anonymous

who invented te very frst acoustic guitar

Anonymous

: who invented te very frst acoustic guitar my ass did it happend when i was looking AT MY BUM AND IT LOOKES FUNNY SO I CALLED A GUITARBECAUSE IT PLAYED MUSIC.

Anonymous

Hi. I’m trying to find someone who’s interested in trading his Masaru Kohno Guitar (mint condition). I have a Toshihiko Nakade 10-String Classical Guitar. It’s made out of Cedar and Jakaranda and is in excellent condition. Excellent craftsmanship and sound. Email me if you’re interested. Thanks.

Anonymous

i have as nice a kohno as you are likely to ever see: a 1098 model 20. i do not wish to trade it but could be interested in selling. let me know if youd like more information. vic varney

Anonymous

. Dors anyone know anything about this guitar?

Anonymous

:Hi, I am currently in Korea, and I am coming home from Vietnam, I bought a 1968 Kohno there in excellent shape. It has the original case. I am looking to sell it. Email me if you are interested. Phil

Anonymous

Do you still have it : :Hi, I am currently in Korea, and I am coming home from Vietnam, I bought a 1968 Kohno there in excellent shape. It has the original case. I am looking to sell it. Email me if you are interested. Phil

Anonymous

: Do you still have it : : :Hi, I am currently in Korea, and I am coming home from Vietnam, I bought a 1968 Kohno there in excellent shape. It has the original case. I am looking to sell it. Email me if you are interested. Phil

Anonymous

: : Do you still have it, And how much are you asking, What is the model number. : : : : :Hi, I am currently in Korea, and I am coming home from Vietnam, I bought a 1968 Kohno there in excellent shape. It has the original case. I am looking to sell it. Email me if you are interested. Phil

Anonymous

I’m just learning guitar. What gear should I buy first. I have an amp and guitar already. Cheers

Anonymous

Just stick with that until you figure things out a little. Save money. Otherwise you’ll piddle around with crap not knowing what you really want to do and spend alot of money in upgrades as you get better n’ understand tone and style more.

Anonymous

I play accoustic slide and started to play electric.I have a Peavey bradit 112 and have a lace pickup at the nut,standard fender in the middle and a seymour duncan at the bridge.I would like to get the sustain like[Bonnie Raitt Joe Perry Joanna Connor]what effects do they use.I tried overdrive plus with max distortion it helped but does not have that long sustain.I would greatly aspriate and help with my set up.thanks Jim

Anonymous
        Anonymous

I need the original Patches for the Zoom 606 to store them on my 505! Can somebody help me?

Anonymous

I got a big gig on Sunday. I’m nervous but I don’t know why. I’ve played for bigger crowds done harder songs yet I’m still uncertain. Maybe it’s because I’m only in garde 8 and I geuss alot of people are expecting me to suck. They will be pleasently dissapointed. I know all you guitarists older than I will think I’m just some kid posting some stupid crap but this is a very big gig for me. I’m playing for +150 people. I’m really psyched and this could be my big break. I’m playing with some guys in grades 9 and 11 so I was intimidated at first but I am now comfortable and certain. Only thing is I"m playing lead. Now that’s not that big of deal but I’m used to playing the crunchy power chords. If anyone has a tip please let me know. Becasue I know most of the readers are more experienced than I. Peace. Auzzy.

Anonymous

Try to relax.I would stay away from new licks and scales and playing the comfortable stuff for now. When on stage move around a little to keep blood flow to your legs moving.This will keep you loose. If you goof on lead,quickly back it up with one of your HOTTEST riffs.Most audiences have short memories. DO NOT APOLOGIZE to the audience,except for technical problems.If you do,make it short and only do it ONCE! When ripping a solo,smile at them if they’re into your groove.RETURN THEY’RE APPREICIATION! If your buddies goof,don’t look at them.Trudge ahead, the crowd doesn’t need to know. Good Luck…BUST DAT ASS!

Anonymous

What pedals do Slipknot, Mudvayne, or System of a Down use?

Anonymous

I wont to buy Ibanez GB-10. If someone could help me?

Anonymous

I have one, Japanese (first models) that has the George Benson signature inside the F-hole. Very fine guitar. I just have several others, strats, paul reed smith’s, etc., and rarely take it out of the case anymore, since i am not playing much jazz anymore. Let me know if you are interested in discussing more.

Anonymous

I have one, Japanese (first models) that has the George Benson signature inside the F-hole. Very fine guitar. I just have several others, strats, paul reed smith’s, etc., and rarely take it out of the case anymore, since i am not playing much jazz anymore. Let me know if you are interested in discussing more.

Anonymous

i need to get a head with like 400 watts pref. and 16 ohms. There was one on sale the other day for 150, but now thats done with. But i wondered if anyone know where i could get a good amp head for around that price.

Anonymous

I know sound is important but if you had a choice of pedals doing the same function for relativley the same price what styles do you go for? ie. Danelectro, Boss, Zoom, etc…

Anonymous

SOUND!A stomp-box won’t get alot of attention on the floor.For simple stompers I trust Boss.They’re stuff is very sturdy. Good Luck

Anonymous

SOUND!A stomp-box won’t get alot of attention on the floor.For simple stompers I trust Boss.They’re stuff is very sturdy. Good Luck

Anonymous

If you want my lesson email me at http://[email protected] and i’ll give you my phone # and address

Anonymous

I play rock metal, pop, rnb, i’m a guitar major at U.S.T. conservatory of music

Anonymous

I’m a guitar teacher and i want to have some tips in classical and flamengo

Anonymous

Does anyone know any easy chords i can use for the chorus of sweet child of mine iv looked up websites and it says use chords like A5 which i dont know so is there any handy chords i can use thanks

Anonymous

An A5 chord is just another way of saying power chord. They look like this: –A5—–B5—–C5—–D5 EADGBe EADGBe EADGBe EADGBe ºº__XX ____XX ____XX ____XX |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| ··|||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ··|||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| ··|||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| (note: in order to see the chords properly, select everything from A5 to the bottom of the lines and dots, copy it, and paste it in Notepad. Each chord should look vaguely like the top of the neck of a guitar.) I’m including these because I’m pretty sure they’re all used in "Sweet Child". There are about a million different ways to do power chords on a guitar. What they all have in common is that they are missing the 3rd note in the major chord. For example, a C chord has C, E, and G. But a C5 only has C and G. An F chord has F, A, and C, but an F5 chord only has F and C. I hope this helps.

Anonymous

: An A5 chord is just another way of saying power chord. : They look like this: : –A5—–B5—–C5—–D5 : EADGBe EADGBe EADGBe EADGBe : ºº__XX ____XX ____XX ____XX : |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| : ||··|| ··|||| |||||| |||||| : |||||| |||||| ··|||| |||||| : |||||| ||··|| |||||| |||||| : |||||| |||||| ||··|| ··|||| : |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| : |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| : (note: in order to see the chords properly, select everything from A5 to the bottom of the lines and dots, copy it, and paste it in Notepad. Each chord should look vaguely like the top of the neck of a guitar.) : : I’m including these because I’m pretty sure they’re all used in "Sweet Child". : There are about a million different ways to do power chords on a guitar. What they all have in common is that they are missing the 3rd note in the major chord. For example, a C chord has C, E, and G. But a C5 only has C and G. An F chord has F, A, and C, but an F5 chord only has F and C. : I hope this helps.

Anonymous

(note: in order to see the chords properly, select everything from A5 B5to the bottom of the lines and dots, copy it, and paste it in Notepad. Each chord should look vaguely like the neck of a guitar.) In order An A5 chord is just another way of saying power chord. They look like this: A5 B5 C5 D5 EADGBe EADGBe EADGBe EADGBe ºº |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| ··|||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ··|||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| ··|||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| (DOn’t play the B or high e string on any of the chords) I’m including these becausde I’m pretty sure they’re all used in "Sweet Child". THere are about a million different ways to do power chords on a guitar. What they all have in common is that they are missing the 3rd note in the major chord. For example, a C chord has C, E, and G. But a C5 only has C and G. An F chord has F, A, and C, but an F% chord only has F and C. I hope this helps.

Anonymous

(note: in order to see the chords properly, select everything from A5 to the bottom of the lines and dots, copy it, and paste it in Notepad. Each chord should look vaguely like the neck of a guitar.) In order An A5 chord is just another way of saying power chord. They look like this: A5 B5 C5 D5 EADGBe EADGBe EADGBe EADGBe ºº |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| ··|||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ··|||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| ··|||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| (DOn’t play the B or high e string on any of the chords) I’m including these becausde I’m pretty sure they’re all used in "Sweet Child". THere are about a million different ways to do power chords on a guitar. What they all have in common is that they are missing the 3rd note in the major chord. For example, a C chord has C, E, and G. But a C5 only has C and G. An F chord has F, A, and C, but an F% chord only has F and C. I hope this helps.

Anonymous

(note: in order to see the chords properly, select the whole section, copy it, and paste it in Notepad.) In order An A5 chord is just another way of saying power chord. They look like this: A5 B5 C5 D5 EADGBe EADGBe EADGBe EADGBe ºº |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| ··|||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ··|||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| ··|||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| (DOn’t play the B or high e string on any of the chords) I’m including these becausde I’m pretty sure they’re all used in "Sweet Child". THere are about a million different ways to do power chords on a guitar. What they all have in common is that they are missing the 3rd note in the major chord. For example, a C chord has C, E, and G. But a C5 only has C and G. An F chord has F, A, and C, but an F% chord only has F and C. I hope this helps.

Anonymous

(note: in order to see the chords properly, select the whole section, copy it, and paste it in Notepad.) In order An A5 chord is just another way of saying power chord. They look like this: A5 B5 C5 D5 EADGBe EADGBe EADGBe EADGBe ºº XX XX XX XX |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| ··|||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ··|||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| ··|||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| I’m including these becausde I’m pretty sure they’re all used in "Sweet Child". THere are about a million different ways to do power chords on a guitar. What they all have in common is that they are missing the 3rd note in the major chord. For example, a C chord has C, E, and G. But a C5 only has C and G. An F chord has F, A, and C, but an F% chord only has F and C. I hope this helps.

Anonymous

(note: in order to see the chords properly, select the whole section, copy it, and paste it in Notepad.) In order An A5 chord is just another way of saying power chord. They look like this: A5 B5 C5 D5 EADGBe EADGBe EADGBe EADGBe ºº XX XX XX XX |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| ··|||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ··|||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| ··|||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| I’m including these becausde I’m pretty sure they’re all used in "Sweet Child". THere are about a million different ways to do power chords on a guitar. What they all have in common is that they are missing the 3rd note in the major chord. For example, a C chord has C, E, and G. But a C5 only has C and G. An F chord has F, A, and C, but an F% chord only has F and C. I hope this helps.

Anonymous

An A5 chord is just another way of saying power chord. They look like this: A5 B5 C5 D5 EADGBe EADGBe EADGBe EADGBe ºº XX XX XX XX |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| ··|||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ··|||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| ··|||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| |||||| ||··|| I’m including these becausde I’m pretty sure they’re all used in "Sweet Child". THere are about a million different ways to do power chords on a guitar. What they all have in common is that they are missing the 3rd note in the major chord. For example, a C chord has C, E, and G. But a C5 only has C and G. An F chord has F, A, and C, but an F% chord only has F and C. I hope this helps.

Anonymous

Find the "Guitar Chord Finder" web page and you can find out the shape of any chord

Anonymous

: Does anyone know any easy chords i can use for the chorus of sweet child of mine iv looked up websites and it says use chords like A5 which i dont know so is there any handy chords i can use thanks

Anonymous

There’s a version here. Haven’t tried it so I don’t know how it sounds. Good luck 🙂 http://www.azchords.com/g/gunsnroses-tabs-1732/sweetchildomine-tabs-106909.html

Anonymous

Dude, you should better listen to the song and find out the chords on your own. Or you search the web for one of those easy to use chord generators to show your this A5 thing. Thats the way I solve problems like that. Olli

Anonymous

I am looking for a Boogie 50 cal plus combo. I prefer the cream vinyl but cant be too picky at this point. if you know anyone who has one up for sale please let me know. thanks. -Justin

Anonymous

: I am looking for a Boogie 50 cal plus combo. I prefer the cream vinyl but cant be too picky at this point. if you know anyone who has one up for sale please let me know. thanks. : -Justin

Anonymous

: : : I am looking for a Boogie 50 cal plus combo. I prefer the cream vinyl but cant be too picky at this point. if you know anyone who has one up for sale please let me know. thanks. : : : -Justin : I have the amp your looking for the only thing is its a black box but its in good shape.make me a good offer and we can talk.

Anonymous

: : I am looking for a Boogie 50 cal plus combo. I prefer the cream vinyl but cant be too picky at this point. if you know anyone who has one up for sale please let me know. thanks. : : -Justin I have the amp your looking for the only thing is its a black box and its in good shape.make me a good offer and we can talk.

Anonymous

Im putting mine up for sale it the cream 50+ like you were looking for. : I am looking for a Boogie 50 cal plus combo. I prefer the cream vinyl but cant be too picky at this point. if you know anyone who has one up for sale please let me know. thanks. : -Justin

Anonymous

: I am looking for a Boogie 50 cal plus combo. I prefer the cream vinyl but cant be too picky at this point. if you know anyone who has one up for sale please let me know. thanks. : -Justin Got one for sale in San Leandro, CA Bill.

Anonymous

: I am looking for a Boogie 50 cal plus combo. I prefer the cream vinyl but cant be too picky at this point. if you know anyone who has one up for sale please let me know. thanks. : -Justin I have one for sale. The exterior is beat pretty bad. All tubes have been replaced. It is the 50 cal plus and the reverb coil is excellent. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you pics so you can see how bad it is.

Anonymous

If anybody here has raynaud’s phenomenon and has some tips on how to deal with it when playing guitar, I’d love to hear from them…

Anonymous

Trying to find out what this is worth, could not find in bookstore. Friend went nuts attempting to buy it. It is near perfect condition. Where do I go for accurate info. Thanks.

Anonymous

: Trying to find out what this is worth, could not find in bookstore. Friend went nuts attempting to buy it. It is near perfect condition. Where do I go for accurate info. Thanks.

Anonymous

I have a 1958 Fender Redondo. Every thing is stock. Had the action adjusted. Guitar in new condition. I sold it with a poorly constructed (card board box type) case for $275.00. Guitar sounds great with a D’Armand attachable pickup. Hope that helps.

Anonymous

: Trying to find out what this is worth, could not find on the net anywhere. It is near perfect condition. Thanks.

Anonymous

I have an Ovation that I bought new in 1972, it was made in the good ole USA and I have really enjoyed playing it but, ever since I was young I have always wanted a Martin. The problem is I don’t know whitch one. I love the looks of the D-15 and D-17,but I like the new Veterans model too. I think I like the Vet model because I am a Vet. But I think the Vet model is probably the better of the three. Would like your opinion on this. I also like all the D models but can’t have them all.

Anonymous

Hi there, I live in the UK, and want to buy two guitars: a martin 6 string and a simon and patrick 12 string. I wanna pay US prices but have it dellivered to the UK! Anyone know the best sites for the cheapest international dellivery? Thanks, Matt.

Anonymous

I received a Yairi & Son 1971 Serial # 184 MODEL 600 For Nylon Strings Only I was wondering what it is worth or if it worth anything.

Anonymous

i have a guitar and i was wondering if you tell me how much i could sell it for or what it’s worth it’s a val dez 12 string guitar and the model # is 241725 v-69. thanx get back

Anonymous

If it’s in good condition it can be worth up to $200. Where are you located?

Anonymous

I have a Yairi guitar handmade date 1970, No.11 Calse 9002. Signed Sadus Yairi. Does anyone know anything about this Guitar? Please respond. Mike H

Anonymous

I have a Yairi Gakki from 1971. Number 2088, case 800. I have no idea what that means, but it is cool to find someone with a guitar just as old as mine. Jacob

Anonymous

can any one recommend me a good amp??

Anonymous

I need transformers’ values (Volt – mA) of Soldano Slo100 T1 – T2 (output) – T3 (impedence) Can You send them me, please ? Thank You in advice MailTo : [email protected]

Anonymous

: I need transformers’ values (Volt – mA) of Soldano Slo100 : T1 – T2 (output) – T3 (impedence) : Can You send them me, please ? : Thank You in advice : MailTo : [email protected]

Anonymous

great condition. how much is it worth?

Anonymous

Hi, i need the settings of Tom Delonge on Take Off Your Pants And Jacket for my Boss GT-5 guitar effects processor.

Anonymous

I recently purchased this product from a freind who didn’t have any paperwork with it. Dose any one know how I can find or get info off the web. I’ve been playing around with it for a couple of days but can’t find my way through all the buttons. Help needed in Boston. Rog

Anonymous

I have a yamaha fg295s with the exact same pickguard as a fg300. The same sumburst red finish. The same head, the neck, body,and head are all bound. Anyone have any other info?

Anonymous

I have been looking for a Yamaha FG295S. If you decide to sell it or know where I might find another one, please email me and let me know. M.J.

Anonymous

I have a tanglewood guitar which ime trying to sell. It has no model name or number, which every keeps asking for .Why is there no model on it , how can i find what it is ?

Anonymous

: I have a tanglewood guitar which ime trying to sell. It has no model name or number, which every keeps asking for .Why is there no model on it , how can i find what it is ? send it to that address!!

Anonymous

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!11

Anonymous

: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!11 i just bought a bronze series and it needs some tlc please send diagram for this model. thanks Bob.

Anonymous

Do you read any music magazines, whether it’s for lessons or you’re looking for gear to buy, if so, which ones and what other magazines to you enjoy reading that are not music related? thanx

Anonymous

Looking for Guitar finger,and cord excorsizes for use on 6 string guitars,that starts out in reasonable simple approch , and works up. I am dislexic, and don,t read notes. Any suggestions would be greatly helpful. Respond to : [email protected]

Anonymous

looking to hook up with some az locals to jam. im in glendale. ive played for 2 years and have another punk band in tucson. just looking to jam and be creative in glendale. [email protected]

Anonymous

looking to hook up with some az locals to jam. im in glendale. ive played for 2 years and have another punk band in tucson. just looking to jam and be creative in glendale. [email protected]

Anonymous

Anonymous

please relay any info. worth? any knowledge, please reply

Anonymous

I own one. What do you want to know?

Anonymous

are you selling the wildwood guitar?

Anonymous

please relay any info. worth? any knowledge, please reply

Anonymous

: please relay any info. worth? any knowledge, please reply Im looking for info too. All i know is the one i just got is a very nice guitar.

Anonymous

Fender co and Roger Rossmeisl (designer or the Ric Capri/300) began creating a line of fender archtops in 1962. In ’66 The Coronado was issued with the option of the "wildwood" finish. "Wildwood" is a Scandanavian concept in which dye in injected into live beech wood thus creating a very very sexy looking guitar. I think that Fender wildwoods officially went out of production in the ’80s. But it might have been as early as the late ’60s for more info check out "The Guitar and Rock Equipment" by Nick Freeth

Anonymous

Hi Folks, Coming to u from tiny Northern Ireland. My dad has a yamaha Fg300 & I’m waiting for an FG160 from the states. Is there anywhere we can find the exact date of our guitars from the serial numbers from inside the sound hole? Is there a web site where I can find the info? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Davy

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Hi,Can anyone tell me how to trace yamaha acoustic guitar serial no.

Anonymous

: : Hi Folks, : Coming to u from tiny Northern Ireland. : My dad has a yamaha Fg300 & I’m waiting for an FG160 from the states. : Is there anywhere we can find the exact date of our guitars from the serial numbers from inside the sound hole? : Is there a web site where I can find the info? : Any help would be greatly appreciated. : Thanks in advance, : Davy The FG300 ran from 1969 it should have a red soundhole label..the FG160 ran from 1972 and should have a green soundhole label..Orange labels from 1977

Anonymous

the title says it all. i need to purchase a used gibson sg-z. email me at [email protected] if you have one. include condition, color, pictures if you got em, and price. Indicate whether it’s original or not. Depending on the changes, i’ll take a non-original one.

Anonymous

: the title says it all. i need to purchase a used gibson sg-z. email me at [email protected] if you have one. include condition, color, pictures if you got em, and price. Indicate whether it’s original or not. Depending on the changes, i’ll take a non-original one. i have a original sg-z in that light bule with h.s. gibson case.guitar is in perfect condition.playes great with miles of sustain,hate to let it go….make me an offer…..again,this guitar looks "new out of the box"

Anonymous

just got in a bunch of crap at school. Serving my detention right now. Can’t wait to pick up my guitar at home and start jamming the bad day away. Playing some tunes in my head. Just want to get this day over with. Guitar isn’t a hobby. It’s my way of life.

Anonymous

I’d like to buy one…and I’d like to know if its worse the price?… thks!!

Anonymous

SEARCHING FOR AN ESTABLISHED BAND …MY INFLUNCES ARE MANY, BUT I AM INSPIRED THE MOST BY INCUBUS…I PLAY ALL STYLES (EXCEPT COUNTRY, AND HEAVY METAL )..I’M REALLY OPEN TO A LOT OF THINGS …I DO ACOUSTIC, AND ELECTRIC STUFF; A LOT OF EFFECTS PEDALS AND STUFF LIKE THAT …LIKE INCUBUS ..LOL…ANYWAY I’M IN CORPUS CHRISTI TEXAS FOR 2 MORE MONTHS, AND TRYING TO GET INTO SOMETHING HERE …IF NOT, I’LL BE IN VIRGINIA BEACH VIRGINIA IN MAY , AND LOOKING FOR A BASS PLAYER OUT THERE , CAUSE I ALREADY HAVE A DUDE THAT WILL PLAY WITH ME ONCE I GET OUT THERE FOR THE DRUMS ……ANYWAY IF THIS IS IN ANYONE ‘S INTEREST E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] OR HERE AT [email protected]…THANKS

Anonymous

my boyfriend is in a band out by va. beach– we have 2 guitars, wicked drums and i play bass- radiogurl

Anonymous

Does anyone know how to wire up a replacement for the MPM4E footswitch (for the JMP1)?

Anonymous

Do you have 4 switches, the right place o cabinet to assemble it? I Know how to wire it, if you tell me I can help you

Anonymous

Could someone please tell me where I could find the Gibson Flying V Blueprints for free. Thanks John

Anonymous

could someone email me the overall length of a flying-v cheers

Anonymous

: Could someone please tell me where I could find the Gibson Flying V Blueprints for free. Thanks : John John, check out guitarbuild.com, they have plans for the V, Explorer, Dbl Cutaway LP Custom, and more… Mike

Anonymous

: : Could someone please tell me where I could find the Gibson Flying V Blueprints for free. Thanks : : John : John, check out guitarbuild.com, they have plans for the V, Explorer, Dbl Cutaway LP Custom, and more… : Mike Up your ass

Anonymous

Ampeg VL 503 combo

This popular thread has been given its own page : Ampeg VL 503 combo

Anonymous

I mean, it is less a forum than random and unanswered questions. Why does it even exist? For those who enjoy talking to themselves?

Anonymous

i recently found an old electric guitar in my uncle’s attic. i cleaned it up a little and sprayed some contact cleaner inside and it works fairly well. all it has is "Audition" written on the head. can anyone tell me about this guitar? i doubt it is worth much but it looks cool. kinda shaped like a strat with a chrome pick guard and two pick-ups. thanks

Anonymous

Getting back into the guitar after many years. I have a few questions: 1) Where can I get an audio player that will let me easily select a section of a wav or mp3 and play it over and over. It would be great if I could slow it down also. 2) I would like to load a .tab file into software and play it back. Treid a couple different programs but they don’t work very well. 3) Any recommendations for good software to lear and prctice with? I am using emedia right now. Thanks GH

Anonymous

Anyone know where I can find schematics for The boss ME-6 And GT-3 effects pedals? I have them both, but neither of ’em have power supplies, I picked up a generic pwr sply at radio shack, but before I possibly fry either one I need to know if the polarity matters, being that it’s a/c power….. Thanks, J.

Anonymous

you need a 9-volt dc 300ma adapter the inside is hot

Anonymous

Any help greatly appreciated…have 4 ohm amp and one 4ohm speaker….should I get 3 more speakers of the same ohmage for a "quartet"? thanks!

Anonymous

Need to know if the matching strings are tuned in the same key.

Anonymous

: Need to know if the matching strings are tuned in the same key. Yup, except one octave different.

Anonymous

I need two of the caps that go in a Varitone circuit on a 1966 ES345. They are Sprauge pec-1003, blue, with 8 pins. I need 2. Please let me know if you can help.

Anonymous

Is there a way to tell if an instrument is decorated with solid inlay or stick on inlay ?

Anonymous

: Is there a way to tell if an instrument is decorated with solid inlay or stick on inlay ? Hi Edie If it was in front of me I could tell having inlayed the stuff. There are stickers out there used bigtime under the finish mostly on headstocks.The guitars I make that get a poly finish I use a gold color sticker so does Gibson and a lot Of big name makers if I tung-oil I use real mother of pearl just put a T in those not the full name .I don`t have a problem with makers using the stickers on there headstock name but any on the finger board I do. The stickers on the figerboard if stick you should be able to catch the corner with a finger nail.Then look at some real mother of pearl inlay work and compare.if its all the same color it might be mother of pearl sheets this is small chunks of peal grond and lamanated this stuff is being used more and more cause of price I consider it pearl put don`t use it all on one job I like to mix and match. Thats all the help I can give without having it in front of me. Good luck God Bless bick tremontguitars.com

Anonymous

Hey….Please let me know if anybody knows where to get guitar inlay stickers. Thanks

Anonymous

: : Is there a way to tell if an instrument is decorated with solid inlay or stick on inlay ? : Hi Edie : If it was in front of me I could tell having inlayed the stuff. There are stickers out there used bigtime under the finish mostly on headstocks.The guitars I make that get a poly finish I use a gold color sticker so does Gibson and a lot Of big name makers if I tung-oil I use real mother of pearl just put a T in those not the full name .I don`t have a problem with makers using the stickers on there headstock name but any on the finger board I do. The stickers on the figerboard if stick you should be able to catch the corner with a finger nail.Then look at some real mother of pearl inlay work and compare.if its all the same color it might be mother of pearl sheets this is small chunks of peal grond and lamanated this stuff is being used more and more cause of price I consider it pearl put don`t use it all on one job I like to mix and match. Thats all the help I can give without having it in front of me. : Good luck : God Bless : bick tremontguitars.com I was wondering if you can tell me where to get theses stick on inlays, apparently you can get them in Abolone also? I wouldn’t mind having a play around with them regards Steve

Anonymous

hi .. i am getting a second hand zoom 2020 for 150$. I wanted to know whether itz worth the money. The equipment seems to be in good condition. rock and live, jacks

Anonymous

: hi .. : i am getting a second hand zoom 2020 for 150$. I wanted to know whether itz worth the money. The equipment seems to be in good condition. : rock and live, : jacks I had a zoom 2020 advanced, and once i learnt how to use it, the possibilities became almost infinite! I had 36 main presets (72 total) which were all good. Huge range of sounds available. Also you can reprogram the effects to suit your style, so i could make my pacifica sound like a les paul, or a tele. There are 6 clean, mid and disortion options. There is programmable EQ and wah wah. Also 6 other weird effects.

Anonymous

: hi .. : i am getting a second hand zoom 2020 for 150$. I wanted to know whether itz worth the money. The equipment seems to be in good condition. : rock and live, : jacks

Anonymous

: : hi .. : : i am getting a second hand zoom 2020 for 150$. I wanted to know whether itz worth the money. The equipment seems to be in good condition. : : rock and live, : : jacks Hi, I’ve got a zoom 2020 but mine is the 2020player but basically it’s the same i think.I’ve had it about 10 years and recently thought i’de treat myself to an all singing and dancing new effects unit.I got a korg ax1000g, And I’ll tell ya the Zoom kicks it’s Ass.I’me now selling the korg. I found the best way to use it to get the most sounds out of your setup is,use your amps own overdrive to get the best overdrive it will produce,then if you want more modern extreme distortion add a little more distortion from the zoom.switch to your amps clean channel and use the zooms fantastic chorus flange and delays etc for great clean sounds, then if you want that bluesy crunch add distortion from the zoom to your clean channel. I use the zoom through a Marshall 30 watt Amp and I really can get any sound I have heard on record. I also use one patch with just the auto wah. this sounds great when you kick it in for the lead solo, Play around with the settings, you really can get any sound your after.

Anonymous

My friend has an FG300 for sale. I would buy it for myself but I can’t afford it. IF interested email [email protected]

Anonymous

I’m looking for yamaha fg 300 re label nippon gakki could you tell me if anyone wants to sell it send me an email to [email protected] thanks.

Anonymous

Fender logo headstock decals

This popular thread has been given its own page : Fender logo headstock decals

Anonymous

hey anyone i need some help. i have no clue how to instal my new seymour duncan s-6 distortion humbucker. can ANYONE out there send me some info or a wiring chart to help me out? thanks…

Anonymous

A friend bought this Lyle model 1203T double cutaway hollow body cherry maple agle head trapeze type bigsby vibrato tailpice embossed w/ Lyle 2 pickups 2 volume 2 tone controls jack on lower r/ side of body ser# 2180662 made in japan stamped on adj. plate on back where the neck joins the body Bought at Hoffman music store Spokane, WA Aug. of 1969 for $110.00 salesman told him Lyle was made by Gibson in Japan. Any info on Lyles would be greatly appreciated!!— Thanks —Warren

Anonymous

Lyle was not made by Gibson anywhere at all. It was made by the same folks who make aria guitars in the Matsumoku plant.

Anonymous

Let me rephrase. Lyle guitars were made at the Matsumoku factory in Japan where these others were: Aria, Aria Pro II, Hondo, Bruno, Cameo, Vantage, Electra, Washburn, Diamond, Greco, Maxi Tone, Supra, Pan, Skylark, Lotus, Westone, Conrad, and more. Music stores, jobbers and wholesalers would order these guitars by the ton under these names which they would licence. Many of them look identical. Some were very good copies, some were junk. Some were very good originals. Eventually production moved to Korea where quantity not quality was important. You must play a guitar before buying or you could end up with a big doorstop.

Anonymous

can some one tell me how to replace a pickup that has four wires to a guitar when my old pick up has one wire.I have a hohner baton rouge and im trying to replace the bridge pickup to a seymour duncan screaming demon.plez help me fast!!!

Anonymous

http://www.seymourduncan.com click on support and go to the schematics page.

Anonymous

: try checking out guitarelectronics.com; they deal mainly with wiring and provide diagrams for a lot of guitars- they can probally help you with your pickups.

Anonymous

Hi. I have an Epiphone EA-255. It’s not red and doesn’t say "Casino" (those I have seen on the Internet), and it’s made in Japan. Has anyone ever heard of this model and could perhaps tell me something about its quality (and perhaps its value?) Thanks!! Olive

Anonymous

I just saw one of those in a pawn shop, in 70% condition. I can’t find it in books… mistery guitar??

Viewing 235 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.