Danelectro hodad 12 string for sale!

Posted by Tony on Mon, 05/16/05 - 20:46:32.
In Reply to Danelectro Forum

are you looking for a danelectro hodad 12 string? make an offer...
I love the guitar, i just don't use it! i would rather it be played than sitting on a stand in the corner collecting dust. nice bright 12 string sound, gotoh tuners, stacked volume and tone, 5 way selectomatic, maple neck with rose wood fingerboard, purple flake. i will include gig bag. email me for details!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Danelectro hodad 12 string for sale!

hiya.is the hodad still for sale?and where are you?ta,lisa

: are you looking for a danelectro hodad 12 string? make an offer...
: I love the guitar, i just don't use it! i would rather it be played than sitting on a stand in the corner collecting dust. nice bright 12 string sound, gotoh tuners, stacked volume and tone, 5 way selectomatic, maple neck with rose wood fingerboard, purple flake. i will include gig bag. email me for details!!!

Is your 12 string Dano Hodad still for sale?

is this guitar still available for purchase? if so i might be interested and i live in the states.

Hi,
I'm Mnauel form Rome, Italy, I'm very interested...In case you did not sell it yet, please let me know...do you have pics?
Thanks
Manuel
conunarosa@hotmail.com

Hi

I'm most interested in buying a Danelectro 12-strings. If you happen to have some picture of it, and some proposal too...one problem (maybe): I happen to live in Bulgaria...:-)
Please let me know.
David

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.