WWW.DANGUITARS.COM

Posted by www.DanGuitars.com on Sun, 05/29/05 - 06:52:32.
In Reply to Danelectro Forum

www.DanGuitars.com is your online source for Danelectro guitars, Danelectro history and much more. Please come visit us and feel free to email us with any Danelectro inquiry you may have. Thank you!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: WWW.DANGUITARS.COM

I ordered a 63 g-rb reproduction guitar.Which required a $50.00 deposit with balance due when guitar was ready to ship. Recived email notice that due to the demand, shipment of the guitar would be later. Received email notice of payment of $249.00 to ship the guitar was due. When tried to pay it by paypal, the payment could not be sent. Paypal window stated that payment request was canceled. Tried to contact someone by phone, but phone numbers didn't work, one disconnected, one was a recording that they were out of town. Can you help me? I don't want to loose my $50.00 that is holding this guitar, yet I can't seem to get thru to anyone on when the guitar is going to be ready to ship?

Thank you

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.