Dano/Hondo Guitarlin Longhorn 31 Frets Wanted

Posted by Matt Ford on Wed, 11/02/05 - 10:53:51.
In Reply to Danelectro Forum

I am looking for a Danelectro, or Hondo 31 Fret Guitarlin/Guitar. Or, it would be even better if I could get just the neck. Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Dano/Hondo Guitarlin Longhorn 31 Frets Wanted

Hi we have a hondo longhorn and we're selling it 30k.. were from baguio city... it's a good guitar eh we retored it and it looks like brand new and the serial no. is still intact at the back of the body, knobs are still originals, pick ups are realy originals and still sounds great, everything is original asidee from we changed the paint of the body.. if your intrested e-mail me... it's a vintage guitar.. my friend bought it in 1972 in japan... I think it was made in late 50's so it has sentimental value... email me if your intrested.. jeff_proX40@yahoo.com or txt me here +(63)9269232660

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.