house of the rising sun?!?

Posted by the squirrel on Wed, 03/20/02 - 13:05:12.

Did Pink floyd ever covered the House of the Rising sun? I've the song but I'm not shure of pink floyd ever covered the animals.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: house of the rising sun?!?

pink floyd NEVERR did a cover of the song. they never recorded a version of the song. the cover your probably thinking of is done by frijid pink in the 1970's but i'm completely sure it was not pink floyd

: pink floyd NEVERR did a cover of the song. they never recorded a version of the song. the cover your probably thinking of is done by frijid pink in the 1970's but i'm completely sure it was not pink floyd

Just downloaded the piece,limewire, agree too, the solo gives it away in the end. confused though, how are y so sure? got it all?

Pink Floyd NEVER remade the House Of The Rising Sun in any way, shape, or form. The copy you have starts out with hard, weird rock, right? That is Frijid Pink's House Of The Rising Sun. Frijid Pink recorded their take on the song in 1970, and well that's why it's considered "psychedelic rock." Pink Floyd never did a version. Look it up on Wikipedia, you'll find that the version everyone thinks is Pink Floyd is really Frijid Pink.

Did Pink floyd ever covered the House of the Rising sun? I've the song but I'm not shure of pink floyd ever covered the animals?

first of all, Yes they did do a cover of "House Of The Risig Sun" but secondly, it was not a cover of a song by The Animals it Was a cover of an Old Folk song, witch was Originally released by Bob Dylan...

: Did Pink floyd ever covered the House of the Rising sun? I've the song but I'm not shure of pink floyd ever covered the animals.

: : Did Pink floyd ever covered the House of the Rising sun? I've the song but I'm not shure of pink floyd ever covered the animals.

No Pink floyd never did but Fridgid Pink did and it's a great song done well they play it once in awhile on direct tv channel 819.Anbody got a copy send me a file.

: : : Did Pink floyd ever covered the House of the Rising sun? I've the song but I'm not shure of pink floyd ever covered the animals.

: No Pink floyd never did but Fridgid Pink did and it's a great song done well they play it once in awhile on direct tv channel 819.Anbody got a copy send me a file.

Hello. It was Fridgid Pink from Detroit - 1969 - but also, It was not a Animals song they covered it to. It is a traditional blues song from New Orleans author unknown. The first recording of it was by Josh White. His son Josh White Jr. may have covered it also but is was his fathers version that inflenced the Animals.

Frijid Pink

vist the following url
http://en2.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_House_of_the_Rising_Sun
it claims that pink floyd have indeed done a cover on house of the rising sun.

: vist the following url
: http://en2.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_House_of_the_Rising_Sun
: it claims that pink floyd have indeed done a cover on house of the rising sun.

I followed your link, and it doesn't mention Pink Floyd at all.

: Did Pink floyd ever covered the House of the Rising sun? I've the song but I'm not shure of pink floyd ever covered the animals.
A band called Fridgid Pink did it.

: : Did Pink floyd ever covered the House of the Rising sun? I've the song but I'm not shure of pink floyd ever covered the animals.
: NO -- Pink Floyd never did it. I was there, and I DON'T have a recording of it.
:

Pink Floyd Did do a version of this song - i have it. definately Gilmore singing. Its a great version, better than any others. i would like tofind the guitar tabs for it...

I have a piano teacher see Pink Floyd Play House of the rising sun live, but it isnt actually on any of their albums.

I found the cover on the Internet - its brilliant. Def not on any of their albums. Sounds like David Gilmore.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.