emperador guitar serial number

Posted by Michel Rioux on Wed, 04/17/02 - 20:28:35.

Hi, I've buying a old emperador acoustic guitar with a single coil pickup beside the neck, the serial number is 1057. I want to know how old is the guitar.

Thank

Michel

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

info.Emperador Electric Guitar

I have a six string electric Emperador guitar given to me Would like some information on this if anyone has any? Ken

Re: emperador guitar serial number

I have an acoustic Emperador model F0055 serial no. 778. Can you tell me what the value,history and age is?

:Thank you, Scott

I have an emperador guitar with a serial number of 805, what is it worth in good condition?

: Hi, I have an old Emperador acoustic guitar, 12 string, the serial number is 9514. I want to know how old it is.

: Thank you

: Mark

I have a Emperador 6 string acoustic as well there is no serial number it only says SW6 by the model number has anybody found out anything about this guitar? i have this and a gibson epiphone... the gibson is easier to play but the emperador sounds alot better... love the guitar and it stays in tune amazingly well

i have a Emperador 6 string acoustic model no. aaw 41 how much is it worh???

the
: Thank

: Michel

Hi. Sorry, I can't help with your question, but I was seeking data myself.
I have an Emperador classical, with the number 272. Looking on the web I thought I'd find quite a bit of data about the Emperador company, but I've found almost nothing! What/where is it? Do they still exist?
Hope your question gets responses, and I'll let you know if I hook-up with anyone who may answer it,
Sam
: Hi, I've buying a old emperador acoustic guitar with a single coil pickup beside the neck, the serial number is 1057. I want to know how old is the guitar.

: Thank

: Michel

Hi Have a Emperador. Bought in 85. Serial number is132 Model C070. Any info??: Hi. Sorry, I can't help with your question, but I was seeking data myself.
: I have an Emperador classical, with the number 272. Looking on the web I thought I'd find quite a bit of data about the Emperador company, but I've found almost nothing! What/where is it? Do they still exist?
: Hope your question gets responses, and I'll let you know if I hook-up with anyone who may answer it,
: Sam
: : Hi, I've buying a old emperador acoustic guitar with a single coil pickup beside the neck, the serial number is 1057. I want to know how old is the guitar.

: : Thank

: : Michel

How much is my vintage Emperador guitar worth

I just purchased a vintage acoustic guitar Emperador model number 12351. Can u tell me what it is worth it is in showroom pristine condition
Thanks

have an emperador acoustic electric guitar

I have an emperador acoustic electric guitar. Model number 12263. Serial number S0076421. I would really appreciate if someone could give me some information on it. I know that they was made from 1966-1969 in japan. So please help!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
D

Hi!

I just bought a sixties Emperador semi-hollow from Ebay, haven´t got it yet but I found some facts about the company. It´s originally a japanese manufacturer fouded somewhere in the early sixties. In the beginning their guitar production was supervised by some american guitarbuilder/bussinessman. They were sold by some american market chain. Later they´ve been made in Korea. I don´t know if the company still exists?

I was just given an Emerador acoustic guitar from my Father-In-Law who said it was given to him in 1970. I believe it's from the late 60's but there's nothing that says what model it is and I don't see a S/N either but it plays and sounds really nice. There's a pickup that's been added to it.
Here's a link that mentions the company.
http://www.vintageguitar.com/brands/details.asp?ID=127

Im trying to find info about Emperador guitars also..... I have a emperador 6 string acoustic, I gave a guy $70.00 for it a few years ago but I have to say, the damn thing is one of the finest Acoustics I have ever played, it looks-plays-and sounds great. I would love to find some info about it..... If anyone out there knows anything about these guitars please post it.

Re: emperador guitar serial number 12101

i HAVE A EMPERADOR MODEL # 12101 6 STRING ACOSTIC ....ALL BLACK...PURCHASED IN A STORE IN JERSEY CITY NJ ABOUT 12 YEARS AGO..THE OWNERS WERE OLD FOLKS WHO HAD THE STORE FOR EVER....
THE WERE CLOSING UP THE BUSINESS AND WERE SELLING EVERYTHING....IT WAS PURCHESED NEW AND STILL IS IN GREAT CONDITION . THIS WAS MADE IN KOREA . DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE SIMILAR T THIS?

emperador 12 string

I have an Emperador 12 string, serial #792. Still plays fine after being in storage, needs a truss adjustment.
I'm trying to date it, if anyone can make a guess. I'm assuming it was an earlier manufacturing time.
Model F0075
Were Emperador acoustics generally made with laminated tops?
Any info welcome
thanks

: I also HAVE A EMPERADOR MODEL # 12101 6 STRING ACOUSTIC ....ALL BLACK...purchased second hand this past Easter. It has a great tone. Someone who plays much better than me picked it up last wknd and I almost cried. Beautiful black with white trim, mother-of-pearl fret markers. Heavy. Has No. 92076461 on the paper inside that has Model # 12101 Bk.
Steve: does yours have this 920... number?
Thanks for any info.

: : I also HAVE A EMPERADOR MODEL # 12101 6 STRING ACOUSTIC ....ALL BLACK...purchased second hand this past Easter. It has a great tone. Someone who plays much better than me picked it up last wknd and I almost cried. Beautiful black with white trim, mother-of-pearl fret markers. Heavy. Has No. 92076461 on the paper inside that has Model # 12101 Bk.
: Steve: does yours have this 920... number?
: Thanks for any info.

: : : I also HAVE A EMPERADOR MODEL # 12101 6 STRING ACOUSTIC ....ALL BLACK...purchased second hand this past Easter. It has a great tone. Someone who plays much better than me picked it up last wknd and I almost cried. Beautiful black with white trim, mother-of-pearl fret markers. Heavy. Has No. 92076461 on the paper inside that has Model # 12101 Bk.
: : Steve: does yours have this 920... number?
: : Thanks for any info.

Hi Yes my # is 92076383 . Sounds like the same guitar. I love the guitar but havent plyed it in a few years cause i broke a peg replacing the strings and am in need of a set of new ones. Do you know where I can gt them ? My Email is sward145@carolina.rr.com Thanks! Good luck with that Nice Guitar! Write back!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.