Need Schematic for Ibanez Musician MC-500

Posted by Guitrman on Wed, 08/10/05 - 14:57:55.

I Need a Schematic for a 1978 Ibanez Musician MC-500, this is the model with the built in preamp. Anyone?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Need Schematic for Ibanez Musician MC-500

: I Need a Schematic for a 1978 Ibanez Musician MC-500, this is the model with the built in preamp. Anyone?
I had my mc500 board rebuilt at fixall electronics 2-1757 capilano rd. N.Vanc. B.C. 604-985-3490 apx 80.00 cst. he's good .you need to rewire main harness or resolder and check plug conector tension most conections wil be poor under magnifacation.rplace power plug,capacitors dry ot with age rec new.As soon as I played this guitar I traded my Les Paul custom in and have never looked back.Good luck

Re: Need Schematic for Ibanez Musician MC-500

Hi,
It's a bit of a long shot but I wondered if you had found any information on schematics for your Ibanez. I have a Musician fretless (1984). It's superb to play but I'd like to replace the circuit board components. Some of the sounds from the neck pick-up leave a lot to be desired and I'm absolutely lost when it comes to electronics, Can you or anyone help me?
Thanks, Ian

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.