rare Ibanez handcrafted by goldentone year 1964

Posted by Cintia on Mon, 10/15/07 - 00:34:19.

I'm looking forward to know the value of my guitar so I can sell it if its worth to do it... its an Ibanez handcrafted by goldentone made in Japan in the year of 1964... its was NEVER used, so it's pretty new, behind the guitar arm there is still the "sticker" of the store where it was bought, in Porto (Portugal - Europe) back in 1964... the guitar was brought to Brazil in the same year as a gift from my grandparents to my father, who asked them to bring a guitar "just like the beatles's guitar" ehehehe... I'm aware it's a really rare item, because I've never seem anyone selling a similar guitar which was all complete and original, and it's working perfectly (I asked for a friend of mine who plays guitar to test it for me, he was very surprised of seeing the quality of the hardware and fittings on the guitar)...
four gutsy single-coil pickups, all individually switched, each with its own volume knob, and the overall selection of 'solo' and 'rhythm' settings, which basically switch the single tone control in and out - a surprisingly logical and useful configuration!
so, if you know any information that can useful please contact me!
PS: Sorry for the bad english

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.