Guitar George Essen

Posted by Herman Kuiper on Tue, 10/03/00 - 12:34:32.

I have a guitar with the name on it Guitar George Essen and it is the Barracuda model. I have owned this guitar for over 15 years and this is the first reference I have found to it in all that time despite exhaustive research and letters. Please what can you tell me about this instrument and some idea of it's value. I love it.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guitar George Essen

Hi,
I've collected and published some information about Barracuda guitars on my website: www.taschakor.de/barracuda/index.html .
Cheers
Ralf

: I have a guitar with the name on it Guitar George Essen and it is the Barracuda model. I have owned this guitar for over 15 years and this is the first reference I have found to it in all that time despite exhaustive research and letters. Please what can you tell me about this instrument and some idea of it's value. I love it.

Hi,

I'm the luthier which have made this guitars.

Mail me you e-mal address, and I will send you more informations if you like.

Regards,
George,
Essen, Germany

: : I have a guitar with the name on it Guitar George Essen and it is the Barracuda model. I have owned this guitar for over 15 years and this is the first reference I have found to it in all that time despite exhaustive research and letters. Please what can you tell me about this instrument and some idea of it's value. I love it.

: Hi,

: I'm the luthier which have made this guitars.

: Mail me you e-mal address, and I will send you more informations if you like.

: Regards,
: George,
: Essen, Germany

Hi, Buddy;
your english is still as bad as ever, but....
Würde sehr gerne eine Barracuda finden. Kannst Du mit helfen?

Beste Grüße
J. R.

: : I have a guitar with the name on it Guitar George Essen and it is the Barracuda model. I have owned this guitar for over 15 years and this is the first reference I have found to it in all that time despite exhaustive research and letters. Please what can you tell me about this instrument and some idea of it's value. I love it.

: Hi,

: I'm the luthier which have made this guitars.

: Mail me you e-mal address, and I will send you more informations if you like.

: Regards,
: George,
: Essen, Germany

: : : I have a guitar with the name on it Guitar George Essen and it is the Barracuda model. I have owned this guitar for over 15 years and this is the first reference I have found to it in all that time despite exhaustive research and letters. Please what can you tell me about this instrument and some idea of it's value. I love it.

: : Hi,

: : I'm the luthier which have made this guitars.

: : Mail me you e-mal address, and I will send you more informations if you like.

: : Regards,
: : George,
: : Essen, Germany

My email is
designscope@aol.com
I would love to hear from you! as the history of my guitar I feel is particularly interesting.
Regards
Herman Kuiper

Hi George
Hier ist Ralf aus Leverkusen. (nun Wohnhaft in Cebu City Philippines.
Hoffe ich kann dich auf diesem Wege erreichen.
Hab immer noch deine Barracuda.
Gruß
Ralf

Guitar George was placed on turmstrasse in essen and the barracuda model is one of the best guitars i ever had in my hands...... guiter george alsö had some les paul gold tops.... but these sounded like a piece of wheatstraw in comparision to the barracuda..... hold it, love it or sell it to me....

best regards
niko

pe: i´m dearching for glallien krueger amps...

SunRise guitar

hello,
I have a guitar that has a sticker on the head with the name george guitar-essen, and is a copy of a stratocaster and says SUNRISE looks like it has the same construction of barracudas, was built for you?
how long?
Is the best guitar I have ever played and oi already played in fender, gibson, none of those has a sound.

thank you

To Guitar-George

Sorry, I forgot to include my email adress..
admin.rockyroger.com

Looking forward to hear from you

Roger,
Amsterdam

To Guitar-George

Hello!
I have in my possesion a vintage guitar, I would guess 40`s or early 50`s.
It s a beautiful piece, and it still have the sound of the 40`s in it..
However, it is without any brand name, but it has a Guitar-George, Essen sticker at the back, so I wonder if it was bought from you some years ago.
Please contact, and I will email you photos.
I would really like to know a little bit more about this guitar.

Looking forward for your reply.

Roger,
Amsterdam

Hi
Im supposed to sell my guitar George Barracuda

Hello
Im supposed to sell my Guitar George Barracuda.
Contact me at sommerfeldmusic@yahoo.de.
This Barracuda in in best condition. Ser No. 1011 (first year 1983 guitar no 11.) So the number 11 that was build.

maybe I´m supposed to sell my Barracuda from Guitar George
serial Nr. 1011 (numbere 11 in 1983)

...once more:

I'm the Guitar-George. If you like to have more informations about my Barracuda Guitars, so send
my a e-mail to my address. OK?

I have at the moment 5 pcs. NOS of Barracudas
which I have build in 1983/84.

Best Regards,
George
(since 1978)

Hey is there a site about Barracuda Bass Guitars because I just bought one and I am considering buying a second. If u have any info or a site plz tell me. Thanks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.