Fender 800 10 string single neck pedal

Posted by Craig on Sun, 08/24/03 - 12:59:25.

I have a very nice single neck 10 string Fender pedal steel for sale. the serial number is 00053. It's in excellent condition and sounds great. Nice collectors or studio piece for the right person. Email me if you are interested. We can talk about price then.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

fender pedal steel guitar year of manufacture

hi there i have purchased a fender 10 string single neck pedal steel has 4 knee levers and 8 foot pedals the s/n is 800-10 the body has another number stamped on it is 320752781506 i am trying to find out the year of when the guitar was made and where , could you please help , regards kevin .

Re: Fender 800 10 string single neck pedal

HOw much for a Fender 800? Approximately. Thanks.

information on Fender 800 steel;

I'm interested.Please give me more information.
ozarklad@mchsi.com

information on Fender 800 steel;

I'm interested.Please give me more information.
ozarklad:mchsi.com

: I have a very nice single neck 10 string Fender pedal steel for sale. the serial number is 00053. It's in excellent condition and sounds great. Nice collectors or studio piece for the right person. Email me if you are interested. We can talk about price then.
Is it Still available?

I'm looking for a steel like the 400 but with two 8-string necks. Do you know what that model is called?

Thought that was called the 800. Guess not.

hi,
What is the setup on this? How many pedals and knee levers are there? Is this a cable system?
Does it have a case?
I have a Fender 400. It has 4 pedals, but no knee levers.
It would be nice to see some photos also.

Regards, gmcd

: I have a very nice single neck 10 string Fender pedal steel for sale. the serial number is 00053. It's in excellent condition and sounds great. Nice collectors or studio piece for the right person. Email me if you are interested. We can talk about price then.

I am interested in hearing more

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.