Taylor Baby Liberty Acoustic Guitar FOR SELL

Posted by jack on Sun, 12/21/03 - 07:36:29.

Taylor Baby Liberty guitar, made from the only remaining Liberty Tree (Poplar Tulip), the wood is aprox 450 to 600 years old, and yes, they are extinct. After hurracane Floyd destroyed the tree in 1999, Mr Taylor decided to buy the tree and conmemorate it by building some very beatutifull guitars in limited numbers this is #351 out of aprox 410 babys made, the larger models sell for around 7500. Yes sir, the likes of Samule Chase once gathered around these trees to plan the freedom this country enjoys and now that same tree is making music, what a guitar. This guitar has the end pins custom to match the Liberty theme but I have the factory ones, it has been kept in a glass display case in my humidity controlled recording studio for ppl to look at only, it is dead mint, played only once by myself, the sound this guitar projects is awesome and like nothing you have ever heard, truly a great instrument, not mention a historical piece that will only appraise in value for pic please email me !!!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Taylor Baby Liberty Acoustic Guitar FOR SELL

Is this guitar still available for sale?

Re: Taylor Baby Liberty Acoustic Guitar FOR SELL

Have you sold this guitar?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.