I've got one for sale

Advertisement
Posted by Paul on Wed, 10/05/05 - 15:35:41.

Hello there
Ihave a 1996 fender jagstang for sale. it is sonic blue right handed and it has been set up perfectly! Most jagstangs have really bad buzzing especially on the low e string but mine is tailored to not do that. It plays very nice and it is in mint condition! i don't have a picture right now but if you really want it than i can get you one immediatley! I'm asking at least $650 canadian if you are interested please e-mail me back paulgirard87@hotmail.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: I've got one for sale

: Hello there
: Ihave a 1996 fender jagstang for sale. it is sonic blue right handed and it has been set up perfectly! Most jagstangs have really bad buzzing especially on the low e string but mine is tailored to not do that. It plays very nice and it is in mint condition! i don't have a picture right now but if you really want it than i can get you one immediatley! I'm asking at least $650 canadian if you are interested please e-mail me back paulgirard87@hotmail.com
Hi, if you still have it for sale I am interested, I live in Australia, please email me and let me know, thanks

really want this jagstang if you still have it how much $

: really want this jagstang if you still have it how much $ email me at art2themax99@gmail.com

i'm interested

: Ihave a 1996 fender jagstang for sale. it is sonic blue right handed and it has been set up perfectly! Most jagstangs have really bad buzzing especially on the low e string but mine is tailored to not do that. It plays very nice and it is in mint condition! i don't have a picture right now but if you really want it than i can get you one immediatley! I'm asking at least $650 canadian if you are interested please e-mail me back paulgirard87@hotmail.com

Hi

Is it still for sale?

: : Hello there
: : Ihave a 1996 fender jagstang for sale. it is sonic blue right handed and it has been set up perfectly! Most jagstangs have really bad buzzing especially on the low e string but mine is tailored to not do that. It plays very nice and it is in mint condition! i don't have a picture right now but if you really want it than i can get you one immediatley! I'm asking at least $650 canadian if you are interested please e-mail me back paulgirard87@hotmail.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.