applause aa14-4 value

Advertisement
Posted by Mike Shallow on Fri, 01/11/02 - 21:11:45.

Does anybody know what this guitar is worth? Its made in Moosup CT and I've had it for over 17 years.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Applause AA 14 S/N 114006

I have been having my guitar since 1979. It is brown in color. It has been with me since that time. I have bought and sold many guitars since that time but this guitar still plays great. I'd like to know what it is worth.

Ovation Applause AA14

Hey Guys,
I have owned this Applause guitar for over 32 years. Next to a Tesco guitar my mother bought me when I was 13 years old this guitar is the first one I ever owned. Not sure why but I just hung on to it. Here I am at age 55, an accomplished guitarist that has played and loved guitars his whole life, wanting some input on this guitar. This is a Applause model number AA14 and SN 132392. It is just the common wood finish, not painted, lacquered or sunburst. It has the aluminum fret board and yes, still in pretty good shape. Does anyone have any knowledge on collectablilty or value (if any) on this guitar. Would certainly love some input. Thanks

Applause Guitar model AA14-2, S/N 029249

I just purchased an Applause Guitar model AA14-2, serial number 029249. I would like to know how to look in an archive file and get a date for its production, and its value. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank You, jkyle

AA14-2

The guitar your talking about was made in 1974 in Moosup,Ct by Kaman Music Co. My mom was an orbital sander for these guitars. She had given my son one, and it had been stolen and he's been looking for one ever since. I don't know it's value, but I hope this info helps. Should you ever want to sell it, or come across another one, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Applause AA14-1

I can probably get one of these for you, depending on what you'd like to pay. email if interested matjone@gmail.com

applause AA14-4 to sell

I'm looking to sell mine, it's a 1976 in Black.

Re: applause aa14-4 value

: Does anybody know what this guitar is worth? Its made in Moosup CT and I've had it for over 17 years.

It's worth anywhere between $100 & $200 depending on the condition (look in eBay). I believe their are four models of the AA14, AA14-1 through AA14-4. I believe the -1 through 4 indicates the type of finish. I have an AA14-1 which is a sunburst finish. These guitars are still fairly plentyful, I see them in pawn shops regularly.

applause aa14-4 value

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: applause aa14-4 value

i have a aa14-2 i just bought from a private dealer, and i cant find any information on it, could someone help me find out what i have?

applause aa14-4 value

Hey, I've got one too! Serial n°067155. Very good one with strong sound. But mine is getting older. I should change mechanics.

: Does anybody know what this guitar is worth? Its made in Moosup CT and I've had it for over 17 years.

applause aa14-2

applause aa14-2

This popular thread has been given its own page : applause aa14-2

My Applause AA14 (SN 101729) was purchased in 1980 for about $280.00, but to me it is priceless. The soft cases did not hold up too well, but the sound is decent and they take tons of normal abuse. The aluminum fretboard does wear down some after over 20 years of daily use, but not enough to influence playability. The plastic body is indestructible and the wooden face is about the only thing that needs tlc!

: Hey, I've got one too! Serial n°067155. Very good one with strong sound. But mine is getting older. I should change mechanics.

: : Does anybody know what this guitar is worth? Its made in Moosup CT and I've had it for over 17 years.

I've got an Applause AA14-4 SN#020726 also made in Conn. It was bought approx 25 years ago. My mother bought it for use in the choir. It was handed down to me when I started lessons in high school. To me it sounds better than any guitar I've picked up. Hell my music teacher tried to buy it off me. But it is an heirloom to me and I wouldn't sell it. It's priceless. I only wish it had an electric hook up.

applause aa14-4 value

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.