Re: Parts for my Mosrite guitar.

Posted by Daryl Stogner on Wed, 11/28/01 - 15:47:10.

You can find control knobs on eBay if you do a search there using "Mosrite". Every once in awhile they also have Fuzzrite's too. Some parts are available thru Mosrite of California (Japan) too. Go to mosrite.com But look around parts are available from some of the original Mosrite crew from Bakersfield.

Good luck!

: Hi Tim.
: I am looking for parts for my Ventures model of Califorina.I bought this guitar around 1965 .I am looking for two control nobe,one for the volume and one for the tone.The serial number is 0375.I would also like some information on the Mosrite Fuzzrite.Thanks Roy S.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

volume knob with m on top

i have a 1968 moserite guitar i need one of the old volume knobs with the m on top

How much is a 67 mosrite combo #H-0774 worth today

: You can find control knobs on eBay if you do a search there using "Mosrite". Every once in awhile they also have Fuzzrite's too. Some parts are available thru Mosrite of California (Japan) too. Go to mosrite.com But look around parts are available from some of the original Mosrite crew from Bakersfield.

: Good luck!

: : Hi Tim.
: : I am looking for parts for my Ventures model of Califorina.I bought this guitar around 1965 .I am looking for two control nobe,one for the volume and one for the tone.The serial number is 0375.I would also like some information on the Mosrite Fuzzrite.Thanks Roy S.

I am looking for three (3) chromed ferrules for the neck screws of a Mosrite Celebrity III, S/N K0111 (1967). Is there anybody that can help me?

Thanks, Tom Miller

Hi, I have a 12 string mosrite, Im missing the vibrater bar. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks Tony

Roy,
Send me an email, maybe I can help.
Mike...
Hlloona@hotmail.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.