Wiring Diagram

Posted by Art on Mon, 08/13/01 - 20:13:12.

I'm searching for a Wiring diagram and switch function outline for a Gibson L6S. This model has the 6 position switch and the original Lawrence humbucker pick ups.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Wiring Diagram

: I'm searching for a Wiring diagram and switch function outline for a B.C Rich Warlock.

: I'm searching for a Wiring diagram and switch function outline for a Gibson L6S. This model has the 6 position switch and the original Lawrence humbucker pick ups.

I recently had to replace the 6 position switch for my L6s. Had a hard time finding one.. finally settled on a 6 position switch from a BB king Lucille... but... the Wiring diagrams can be obtained directly from Gibson, through their web page. and if you can't find the one you need, their techs will e-mail the proper adobe file.

: I'm searching for a Wiring diagram for a gibson Les Paul Studio 2 pickup.

<span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">:: Estoy buscando un diagrama de cableado para una Gibson Les Paul Studio 2 recolección.</span> : : I'm searching for a Wiring diagram for a gibson Les Paul Studio 2 pickup.</span>

<span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">: : I'm searching for a Wiring diagram for a gibson Les Paul Studio 2 pickup.</span> :: Estoy buscando un diagrama de cableado para una Gibson Les Paul Studio 2 recolección.</span>

: I'm searching for a Wiring diagram for a bc rich warlock

Re: I'm searching for a Wiring diagram and switch function outline for a Gibson L6S. This model has the 6 position switch and the original Lawrence humbucker pick ups.
--
'The book of Standard Wiring Diagrams', by schatten design, 801 weber Street East, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, N2H 1H5. This book has switch diagrams, colour codes, and full pictorial diagrams for the L6S. Good Luck !

lynch

what do ya say we hang us some niggers?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.