Re: SHB active picups (Kawai bass)

Posted by Bobby Langston on Tue, 01/23/07 - 22:42:07.

: Please, I need some help. My Kawai bass F 2 B 110 KS (SHB active pickups) is not working and i’m looking for the electronic diagram. Have you got one or do you know any web where I can find it. Thanks. My e-mail: alnerp@nexos.co.cr

Hello Alner. I too have a Kawaii bass in need of repair
such as yours. If you happen to find a wiring diagram,
would you please forward it to me. I would appreciate it.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : Please, I need some help. My Kawai bass F 2 B 110 KS (SHB active pickups) is not working and i’m looking for the electronic diagram. Have you got one or do you know any web where I can find it. Thanks. My e-mail: alnerp@nexos.co.cr

: Hello Alner. I too have a Kawaii bass in need of repair
: such as yours. If you happen to find a wiring diagram,
: would you please forward it to me. I would appreciate it.

I hope that this is not to late for both of you. Kawai USA has downloads of the wiring diagrams. Go to WWW.kawaius-tsd.com/pages/kawai_bass.html
There is a link to downloads on the left side of the page. Good Luck

: : : Please, I need some help. My Kawai bass F 2 B 110 KS (SHB active pickups) is not working and i’m looking for the electronic diagram. Have you got one or do you know any web where I can find it. Thanks. My e-mail: alnerp@nexos.co.cr

: : Hello Alner. I too have a Kawaii bass in need of repair
: : such as yours. If you happen to find a wiring diagram,
: : would you please forward it to me. I would appreciate it.

:
: I hope that this is not to late for both of you. Kawai USA has downloads of the wiring diagrams. Go to WWW.kawaius-tsd.com/pages/kawai_bass.html
: There is a link to downloads on the left side of the page. Good Luck

I blew It, here is the link to the wiring diagram.
http://www.kawaius-tsd.com/PDF/fIIbwiring.pdf sorry for the mistake.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.