how much is it worth?

Posted by noah on Sun, 04/27/03 - 14:56:44.
In Reply to Chris B's Music

I have an alvarez model #5034 how much is it worth? It is in good shape. Please respond to my e-mail if you have any info.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: how much is it worth?

: I have an alvarez model #5034 how much is it worth? It is in good shape. Please respond to my e-mail if you have any info.

: : have a 1954 fender precision p bass excellent condition, how much is it worth?

I saw this post and have the same guitar Alvarez 5034. I never had any info on this other than my father bought it in the mid 70's this guitar is in excellent shape and curious of its value. And is this a solid wood instrument?

: I have an Alvarez Regent 5222 in excellent condition. I was wondering about the current market value. Please respond to my e-mail if you have any info.

Alvarez Yari 1987 DY39

I just came to this website and was suprised to see how many people are talking about A.Y. I have an Anniversity Edition DY39, serial 70390. How much is this guitar worth?

Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.