yamaha classical G-55-A appraisal

Advertisement
Posted by paula on Sat, 07/12/03 - 20:12:10.
In Reply to Chris B's Music

I want to know what my guitar is worth for insurance purposes.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Yamaha G-55A acoustic guitar made in Taiwan

Does anyone know when the date of manufacture of this guitar would be?

Morris 6 string

: I want to know what my guitar is worth for insurance purposes. I will supply the serial number also and its 84977.. Neck Id is k613035.. Model number is blurred but a partial is J205

Morris 6 string

: I want to know what my guitar is worth for insurance purposes. I will supply the serial number also and its 84977.. Neck Id is k613035.. Model number is blurred but a partial is J205

Re: yamaha classical G-55-A appraisal

: I want to know what my guitar is worth for insurance purposes.

: : I want to know what my guitar is worth for insurance purposes.

I just bought one from a pawn shop for 30 bucks... they had it marked 60 dollars before they began their discount- down to 39.95 - Condition is everything in appraisals but even some good condition Gibson classical guitars won't bring 400.00 I would say if you needed to give it a value for replacement to put 100 bucks on it unless it is pristeene condition then 200.00

I paid 80 bucks to a craigslist seller. Fine by me.

: I want to know what my guitar is worth for insurance purposes.

: : I want to know what my guitar is worth for insurance purposes.

Yes, you do. Thank you. This is a useful thread. Thank YOU Guitarsite.com -- another fantastic discussion facilitated by the best 1993-vintage website in the industry.

Estimated value for insurance purposes would be based on market value for the instrument. Check this with your usual resources that have any idea whatsoever what a student instrument would be worth so you can pay 5x this value in your rider by the time a flood or thief take the guitar away.

Enjoy and please do not miss a payment :-D

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.