Teisco-DelRay EV-2T

Posted by Ed Cordle on Fri, 11/26/04 - 23:09:44.
In Reply to S&L MUSIC GEAR

One of my friends has a Teisco-DelRay EV-2T guitar, and is wondering the estimated value? It is in really good shape, except it needs minor problems with the wiring fixed. Please reply(if only a "ballpark" estimate) your time is greatly appreciated! Thanks! Ed Cordle

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Teisco-DelRay EV-2T

: One of my friends has a Teisco-DelRay EV-2T guitar, and is wondering the estimated value? It is in really good shape, except it needs minor problems with the wiring fixed. Please reply(if only a "ballpark" estimate) your time is greatly appreciated! Thanks! Ed Cordle

I was given one of these by my cousin years ago and had it laying around my house as a toy. One day one of my musically inclined friends had returned from NYC and told me he saw one for sale for $300. I got excited and stopped banging mine around on the bed. This was ~12 yrs ago (1994ish). I don't know what that means in today's dollars.

: One of my friends has a Teisco-DelRay EV-2T guitar, and is wondering the estimated value? It is in really good shape, except it needs minor problems with the wiring fixed. Please reply(if only a "ballpark" estimate) your time is greatly appreciated! Thanks! Ed Cordle

I was given one of these by my cousin years ago and had it laying around my house as a toy. One day one of my musically inclined friends had returned from NYC and told me he saw one for sale for $300. I got excited and stopped banging mine around on the bed. This was ~12 yrs ago (1994ish). I don't know what that means in today's dollars.

: : One of my friends has a Teisco-DelRay EV-2T guitar, and is wondering the estimated value? It is in really good shape, except it needs minor problems with the wiring fixed. Please reply(if only a "ballpark" estimate) your time is greatly appreciated! Thanks! Ed Cordle

:
: I was given one of these by my cousin years ago and had it laying around my house as a toy. One day one of my musically inclined friends had returned from NYC and told me he saw one for sale for $300. I got excited and stopped banging mine around on the bed. This was ~12 yrs ago (1994ish). I don't know what that means in today's dollars.

One of my friends...come on the ev-2t is cooler than f_ck, body shape, head stock -can you afford a real vintage vox phantom-hell no! dont sell it ,pawn something else, its 60s made in Japan id say over a thousand just for the look of it. But keep it!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.