Teisco Del Rey ET-220

Posted by Derek Ellis on Mon, 03/18/02 - 13:32:31.
In Reply to S&L MUSIC GEAR

I was given a Teisco Del Rey ET-220 from my father a few years back. He bought it when he was a kid but never learned how to play. It is in ok shape. The paint is chipped on a few areas and the bridge could use some work. I was wondering how much it is worth in this state and how much it would be worth after fixing it up.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Teisco Del Rey ET-220

their cheap jap. guitars... throw it away... you might get 80 from a kid... if your LUCKY!

: their cheap jap. guitars... throw it away... you might get 80 from a kid... if your LUCKY!

Derek,

Don't listen to Bob! Yes they are cheap guitars but some of us out here love them! I have an old Teisco which I bought for £15 (I'm in the UK) and I gig with it regularly.

Hell, if it'll save the guitar I'll pay the postage to the UK plus some beer money and you can send it to me - at least you'll know it'll get played several nights a week. That's a serious offer!

Mark.

i have a teisco et-200 and i am willing to sell it. email for a pic and offer price

That Teisco of yours..... I have one with 4 pickups, and Bass, rhythm, and Solo switches.... and i just watched one on ebay sell for 2 grand..... yes 2,000! and i got mine for free. imagine how shocked i was... so i started searching for guitars like mine... please, this is an amazing guitar, it is not worthless

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.