Re: Guitar M. Kohno

Posted by Amit Jain on Tue, 06/01/10 - 05:08:43.

: I sell my guitar Masaru Kohno made in 1976 model n.15. For contacts, send me e-mail. Price 9000$.

Hello

I am interested in the guitar, could you send me details-pics, recording, wood details, case etc

Rgds

Amit jain

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : I sell my guitar Masaru Kohno made in 1976 model n.15. For contacts, send me e-mail. Price 9000$.

:
: Hello

: I am interested in the guitar, could you send me details-pics, recording, wood details, case etc

: Rgds

: Amit jain

Hi

I have a Masaru Kohno Luthier 1976 I used to play back in the 80s, but have held onto ever since... Any ideas what it might be worth these days?

Guy

Hello Guy, i think that price depends on the country in which you want to sell. In Italy for example i can sell the guitar to 4.000€ (5.800$). In America you can sell to 7.000$.
This price are referred on the state of conservation.
Best Regards

M. Sakurai, 1979 NO. 8

I have this guitar that I played for about 6 years, but still have it. It is in mint condition and I would like to sell it. I am in Florida, in the U.S. How much do you think it is worth and is anyone interested in buying it? Any offers, please send to jcesarotti@bellsouth.net

: : I sell my guitar Masaru Kohno made in 1976 model n.15. For contacts, send me e-mail. Price 9000$.

:
: Hello

: I am interested in the guitar, could you send me details-pics, recording, wood details, case etc

: Rgds

: Amit jain

Hello Amit Jain, excuse for my bad english and sorry for the delayed response. My classical Kohno Guitar is made in cedar for the top, back and sides in rosewood indian. Diapason is 660mm. The top is in good condition. If you contact me at this email i send you other information - photograph or video recordings.
Thanks, my best regards
my address is: cantoro.massimo@fastwebnet.it

Hi
did you sell the Kohno?
If not pls contact me n.mouritz@gmail.com
thanks
nathan

: Hi
: i didn't sell the Kohno?
: If you are interested contact me at this e-mail address: massimo.cantoro@alice.it

Thanks
Massimo

Guitar Masaru Kohno mod. n. 15

I sell my guitar Masaru Kohno made in 1976 model n.15. Cedar top, indian rosewood. For contacts, send me e-mail at this address: massimo.cantoro@bancopopolare.it
Price 7500$.

: :
: : Hello

: : I am interested in the guitar, could you send me details-pics, recording, wood details, case etc

: : Rgds

: : Amit jain

: Hello Amit Jain, excuse for my bad english and sorry for the delayed response. My classical Kohno Guitar is made in cedar for the top, back and sides in rosewood indian. Diapason is 660mm. The top is in good condition. If you contact me at this email i send you other information - photograph or video recordings.
: Thanks, my best regards
: my address is: cantoro.massimo@fastwebnet.it

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.