Ibanez PL1770 pro line series

Posted by clint on Sat, 06/02/01 - 22:17:02.

wanting to know what my ibanez PL1770 pro line series is worth

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ibanez PL1770 pro line series

I am looking for a PL1770 ibanez proline series. I will be glad if you guys have one on stock. THank you.

: wanting to know what my ibanez PL1770 pro line series is worth

I paid $1500 Canadian new. It's worth more to keep it than to sell it for a few bucks. I compliment my Les Paul guitar with this one.

: : wanting to know what my ibanez PL1770 pro line series is worth

: I paid $1500 Canadian new. It's worth more to keep it than to sell it for a few bucks. I compliment my Les Paul guitar with this one.

Well, I paid $1600 Canadian for it in 1988(?) new. I just had the it refurbished, and added a new pickup and a real Floyd Rose. These models are quite rare, but not really valuable to my knowledge.

I have a left handed pl1770 it sounds awesome still.

Gents, thanks for the comments! I own a PL 1770, silver with the neck thru body design. It has the 5 mini switches which gives a beautiful combination of sounds.

1. I'm trying to buy a used Ibanez PL 1770...does anyone know where I can buy one?

Thanks in advance for all your help!!!

Gents, thanks for the comments! I own a PL 1770, silver with the neck thru body design. It has the 5 mini switches which gives a beautiful combination of sounds.

1. I'm trying to buy a used Ibanez PL 1770...does anyone know where I can buy one?

Thanks in advance for all your help!!!

Ibanez PL1770

Hi, I m from Spain and i sell my Ibanez PL 1770, if u still look for one, just send me an e-mail to : royvero@hotmail.es. I ll send pictures with details.

Regards.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.