need aprocimate appraisal fender bass

Posted by Ricky Brewer on Sat, 07/21/01 - 15:32:38.

I have a vintage fender usa musicmaster bass in good condition. all original parts. in wood grain finish. i don't know the year, maybe you can help me with that too. the serial no. is s824330

Related Article:
Fender 5-String Acoustic Bass Guitar

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Appraisal fender jazz bass guitar.

I have a 1978 Fender jazz bass guitar in mint condition. It is antiqua in color. Serial number is S844703. Fender number 180200-523. I would like to know the approximate value of this instrument.

1978 Fender jazz bass

I have a mint condition 1978 fender jazz bass, antiqua in color. Everything original except strings. I need to know an approximate value for it in 2015

Re: need aprocimate appraisal fender bass

: I have a vintage fender usa musicmaster bass.It is a 1966. It has been repainted,but other than that it is in pretty good condition(sounds and playes great). How much is this thing worth?

<a href="http://paxil-medication.info/">paxil</a> Visits always give pleasure: if not on arrival, then on the departure.
-- Edouard Le Berquier, "Pensees des Autres"

: I have a fender accoustical guitar in good condition. all original parts. I don't know the year, maybe you can help me with that too. The model number is 7265C the serial no. is 701101

need aprocimate appraisal fender stratocaster

I have a Fender Stratocaster(Floyd Rose Series) it was made in Japan is in great condition and I just added a 300$ EMG DG-20 pickup system. I dont know if this will help but the serial number is P024567. Could you please e-mail me the worth if you know

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.