Guitar Discussion Forum Archive - June, 2003

Archive for posts from June, 2003

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

contessa bass guitar model HG 160

can anybody give me information about this guitar,
I belive it was made by goya for hohner. I have
owned it for some 30 years,.it is in very good
condition,
many thanks

Re: contessa bass guitar model HG 614

: can anybody give me information about this guitar,
: I belive it was made by goya for hohner. I have
: owned it for some 30 years,.it is in very good
: condition,
: many thanks

: : can anybody give me information about this guitar,
: : it is in very good
: : condition,
: : many thanks

my guitarist has a contessa bass but i can't seem to find any numbers... probly the drink but... it does say product of west germany.... can either of you send me a pic of your bass to compare? zoolbabaha@yahoo.com

Incorrect info on Morrison

The biography Dan Sugerman wrote on Jim Morrison is called "No One Here Gets Out Alive" NOT "No-One Gets Out of Here Alive"

Re: Incorrect info on Morrison

Like who cares, he was just a junkie whos been dead forever, and not even a guitarist.

: The biography Dan Sugerman wrote on Jim Morrison is called "No One Here Gets Out Alive" NOT "No-One Gets Out of Here Alive"

MEAZZI ECHOMATIC

MEAZZI ECHOMATIC

This popular thread has been given its own page : MEAZZI ECHOMATIC

Multi-Fx...Which are the best for PC recording

Hi there,
I'm in the market for a Gtr Multi-Fx unit that can be used to input to a PC using Cakewalk's Gtr Tracks Pro.So it would need to have all of the usual Fx, but also Amp simulations. Cost isn't really too much of an issue within reason,but obviously the cheaper the better. As the market seems to flooded with loads of units any advice would be gratefully received. Thanks for your help.

Re: Multi-Fx...Which are the best for PC recording

POD-xt

: Hi there,
: I'm in the market for a Gtr Multi-Fx unit that can be used to input to a PC using Cakewalk's Gtr Tracks Pro.So it would need to have all of the usual Fx, but also Amp simulations. Cost isn't really too much of an issue within reason,but obviously the cheaper the better. As the market seems to flooded with loads of units any advice would be gratefully received. Thanks for your help.

change strings tremelo

Can someone please explain to me how to change strings with a tremelo

Re: change strings tremelo

One at a time

duhhhhhhhhh

Who's stupid now ?

: Can someone please explain to me how to change strings with a tremelo

Re: change strings tremelo

: Can someone please explain to me how to change strings with a tremelo

STUPID ASS....35.00$$$

haaaaaa

loser

Maybe if you ever learn how to play you won't have so much time to waste fucking around here.

Later KidDiE

ps - check port 147

: : Can someone please explain to me how to change strings with a tremelo

: STUPID ASS....35.00$$$

guitar fleta

My guitar fleta hasn´t original french polish my guitar has laca what happen with the sound and what about the price for this problem
Regards
Patricio

Re: guitar fleta

Stupid ass $35

: My guitar fleta hasn´t original french polish my guitar has laca what happen with the sound and what about the price for this problem
: Regards
: Patricio

scanned tab for trade

scanned tab for trade

My list

Malsteen Song Only

Blackstar
Deja Vu
Dreaming
Far beyond the sun
Faster than the speed of light
I am a Viking
Making Love
Marching Out
Memories
Rising Force

Ozzy Osbourne Song Only

Crazy Train
Dee
Goodbye to romance
Mr.crowley
Over the Mountain

Joe Satriani song only

Day at the beach
Midnight
Summer Song
Tears in the rain
The feeling

Metallica

ALL books

Steve Vai

Flex-Able Book complete

Stevie Ray Vaughan Book Complete

Couldn't Stand The wheather
Cold shot
Boot Hill
Crossfire
Empty Arms
Honey bee
The house is rockin
Life without you
Love struck baby
Pride and Joy
The sky is crying
Texas Flood
The things that I used to do
Tick Tock
Tightrope
You'll be Mine

Obliveon Song Only Deathmetal Hot!!Montréal

Biomecanique
Factory of delusion
Perihelion

Red hot chili pepper song only

Californication
Under the bridge

Extreme song only

More than world

Dream Theater complete book

Awake
Scene of memories
Image and world
Falling into infinity

Re: scanned tab for trade

: scanned tab for trade

: My list

: *************************

: Malsteen Song Only

: Blackstar
: Deja Vu
: Dreaming
: Far beyond the sun
: Faster than the speed of light
: I am a Viking
: Making Love
: Marching Out
: Memories
: Rising Force

: **************************

: Ozzy Osbourne Song Only

: Crazy Train
: Dee
: Goodbye to romance
: Mr.crowley
: Over the Mountain

: ***************************

: Joe Satriani song only

: Day at the beach
: Midnight
: Summer Song
: Tears in the rain
: The feeling

: ****************************

: Metallica

: ALL books

: Steve Vai

: Flex-Able Book complete

: Stevie Ray Vaughan Book Complete

: Couldn't Stand The wheather
: Cold shot
: Boot Hill
: Crossfire
: Empty Arms
: Honey bee
: The house is rockin
: Life without you
: Love struck baby
: Pride and Joy
: The sky is crying
: Texas Flood
: The things that I used to do
: Tick Tock
: Tightrope
: You'll be Mine

: *****************************

: Obliveon Song Only Deathmetal Hot!!Montréal

: Biomecanique
: Factory of delusion
: Perihelion

: ******************************
: Red hot chili pepper song only

: Californication
: Under the bridge

: *****************************

: Extreme song only

: More than world

: **********************************

: Dream Theater complete book

: Awake
: Scene of memories
: Image and world
: Falling into infinity

: ************************************

i have 2 marty friedman´s books. steve´s first book, surfing with the alien, megadeth´s rust in peace an a lot more....i am interested in flex-able! would you....?

: scanned tab for trade

i have no tabs to trade but i was intrested to know if you had the song life by the drop by stevie ray vaugn and if so i was wondering if you could send it to me probono,if so it would be realy appreachiated cause i realy need this tab..........is you need some metallica tabs there is a site called http://playmet.adamek.sk/metallica.html and they have nearly all the tabs and they are scanned

Scanned tabs

I Have A Good Collection Of Scanned Tabs But There's Still Some Tabs Missed I'm Ready To Trade 'em .

Re: Scanned tabs

can you give me some songbook scanned please?

Stevie Ray Vaughn

I need the tabe for "life without you" and Little wing" by SRV, let me know what you want to trade.

Anyone know about these guitars????

I recently aquired a Charvel/Jackson STX Deluxe. It is a hybrid strat knock-off. It was made in Japan but feels like a high quality product. The pickups have the Jackson logo, 1-HB, 2-SC's, a floating tremolo by Gotoh, and some other nice features. I love the way it plays and sounds, especially in the rythym pickup mode. It gets that really funky fender sound ala Satriani's tone on the opening riff on "Mighty Turtle Head".
Anyway, can anyone forward me information? I'd appreciate it. Keep on rockin'.
DR

Re: Anyone know about these guitars????

They are pretty common guitars, check out harmony central and/or the manafacturer's websites for more info.

: I recently aquired a Charvel/Jackson STX Deluxe. It is a hybrid strat knock-off. It was made in Japan but feels like a high quality product. The pickups have the Jackson logo, 1-HB, 2-SC's, a floating tremolo by Gotoh, and some other nice features. I love the way it plays and sounds, especially in the rythym pickup mode. It gets that really funky fender sound ala Satriani's tone on the opening riff on "Mighty Turtle Head".
: Anyway, can anyone forward me information? I'd appreciate it. Keep on rockin'.
: DR

Guitar Amp extension cabinets

I am interested in building a prototype speaker cabinet for my personal use. Are there any blueprints available on the web?

ZAO

ZAO may split apart but they live
FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO ZAO

Re: ZAO

http://cornerstone.250free/zao

please remind me how to program my korg A-5

I lost the instructions ok my korg A-5 could somebody tell me PLEASE!!! how can i save patches

Re: please remind me how to program my korg A-5

I have the same problem.
Can somebody send me the manual in PDF format.
Thank's

year my guitar was made

I have a Sigma 12 string. Model #DT3-12. I'd really like to know something about this guitar

Re: year my guitar was made

They are the lower end Martin's, but still decent guitars, you can tell the year from the s/n.

: I have a Sigma 12 string. Model #DT3-12. I'd really like to know something about this guitar

Tokai Accoustic-Cats Eyes model

Hi, would you be able to fill me on some history about a Tokai Accousti model D18 copy called Cats Eyes -please. I have just purchased one and like some info.
I love the sound. I've been playing for a while but only been playing electric guitars Appreciate your help.
Thanks
Peter

does anyone hve this guitar tab

i am looking for the guitar tab for the whloe lotta love medley on the led zepplin bbc sessions. it contains these songs

whole lotta love
boogie chillun
fixin to die
thats all right mama
a mess of blues

does any one know where i can get the tab for this medley either the book or on a tab site.

Re: does anyone hve this guitar tab

Wow, I'm looking for the same tab! Nobody seems to have it. If I figure it out on my own I'll be sure to tell you.

Re: does anyone hve this guitar tab

Just a hint, That's All Right Mama and A Mess of Blues are by Elvis Presley.

stryper guitars

I'm searchin' for stryper guitars but I don't know which models they really have used all time long. If somebody could help me please e-mail me back

Re: stryper guitars

They used Jackson Guitars and don't know if any are
around. Let me know if you find any......

You could get a Jackson Kelly KE3 and custom paint it, that is probably the easiest and most affordable way to get em

: Hi Mike used a custom Kelly and Oz used a custom soloist.
I hear they are back on tour so I don't know what they are using now.

Yardbirds in Los Angeles!!

This message is for anyone living in the LA area that loves classic guitar rock…

The YARDBIRDS are having a show at the HOUSE OF BLUES on Sunset, June 25th!!

Guest artists will include:
· Alice Cooper
· Slash
· Steve Lukather
· Jeff “Skunk” Baxter
· And more…

I suggest getting your tickets before they’re gone. I wouldn’t miss it for the world!!

silvertone &gibson

I have a gibson that is a the paul deluxe ,firebrand its serial numbers are 80511599 and also I have a old silvertone flat top that was passed down from my grand father who my father rembers him playing when he was a boy early 50s if any one has any info or perhaps a web site please e-mail me

Re: silvertone

: I have a silvertone acoustic guitar at least 50 or 60 yrs old a jumbo style ser # L1648105 what is the year of guitar please

VOX or VOXTON 12 string

Anybody with any info on this guitar. It's a model number X 214 by VOX Product of Thomas Organ in CA

Voxton X-214 12 String

I have what is now perhaps the only other X-214 I know of besides yours. Got mine used in 1986, made circa 1970. Repaired once due to the block of wood warping away from body in the hot, humid early fall of Mississippi shore of easterm Missouri..glued back together professionally. Never had a great acoustic sound anyway, but the low action and a Martin Thinline Pickup make a nice instrument which I've actually performed with. It's my takealong everywhere guitar, gigbag only, tough as nails, and the finish has aged very well (of course it's not abused in any way). The somewhat narrow neck and close string placement requires regular playing for familiarization, as my other 12s are of the wider neck type.

My label starts with the serial # "1970..." and states "Voxton" and "Thomas Organ" and " Made in Japan". I have no idea re. value, nor would the invisible repairs I made in 1987 help the price much. The cost wasn't that much to start with. My serial # is less than 300, so there may not be too many of them out there.

Yamaha SG 1000/2000 - red

WANTED: Yamaha SG 1000/2000 red - in 8+ /10 condition.
(These are 1970s-mid '80s - not the reissues). I'm
not a collector - just want to replace a stolen SG.
If you have a SG 3000 let me that know too.

Got what you're looking for

I have a Cherry SG-2000 in 8+/9 condition.
Has just a little scratch on the back and the mic-switch cover is lost. but the guitar itself is in excellent condition. I'm not looking eagerly to sell it... but if you need it maybe we can work something out. If you want I can take pictures of it. Tell me how much are you willing to pay for it?

Re: Yamaha SG 1000/2000 - red

Yamaha SG 1000/2000 red - in 8/10 condition in tiger sunburst original in hard case

£350 if intrested stunning guitar! excelent action and sound

Martin electric acoustic guitar

How much would my Martin electric acoustic guitar OOOCME with satin finish and hard case be worth?

Re: Martin electric acoustic guitar

i paid $50 for one today

from boss ME-8 to zoom 8080

Hi, Iam a mexican boy & I want to know if buy a ZOOM 8080 is a good choice because I get a BOSS ME-8. Is better?? and someone knows the price of the ZOOM 8080??
Thanks everyone for your comments!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.