Who know's about Palmer guitars

Advertisement
Posted by Jennifer E. on Mon, 05/27/02 - 13:07:32.

I have a palmer acoustic guitar (i rarely play it), but i can't find anything about it.....if anybody knows where i can please help me

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Palmer, Magnum Series PGA-65 Guitar Amplifier

Does anyone know anything about Palmer based Magnum Series PGA-65 guitar amps? I live in Costa Rica and bought one new from a music shop but with the amount of moisture here the original box was destroyed along with any manuals, paperwork, etc.. The amp says it is manufactured in China and is solid state. It is supposedly 65 watts with 2 channels, clean and dirty with EQ sections on both channels. It also has send and returns and a spot to plug in your Cd player, etc.. It has a big badge on the front saying Magnum Series, Palmer Guitar Company, Fl Usa. I didn't pay alot for it and for the price it is a decent sounding amp although I probably will replace the speaker with a Celestion.
Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

PD21F -WBWR

I bought this guitar Palmer for $90 is that a good price

palmer guitar were

palmer guitar were originally designed using stolen alien technology for the blueprint. they also have the world's smallest known nuclear reactor and also featuring a liquid nitrogen coolant system. hence the fact that nobody in the world knows anything at all about palmer guitars

B-]

B-]

palmer guitar

Is the palmer guitar brand good?

Re: Who know's about Palmer guitars

: I have a Palmer acoustic, no one can straighten the neck, unless I want to spend $250.00, forget that, it was only $200 to start with!!!

Maybe this is because there is no Palmer Guitar Company. When manufacturers and suppliers enter into a contract to build to specifications, the name goes on the instrument. Palmers are manufactured in this manner to high quality standards with quality components.

Checkout my Semi Acoustic Palmer GDB660 at:-
http://chinariffs.com/2010/12/palmer-semi-acoustic-guitar-gdb660-ovation-clone/

: I have a palmer acoustic guitar (i rarely play it), but i can't find anything about it.....if anybody knows where i can please help me i have an electric hallowbody which is plastic like the OVATION no center round hole but many small ones. does anyone know anything about this style ? thanks nitroman@tcq.net mpls minn

: I have a palmer acoustic guitar (i rarely play it), but i can't find anything about it.....if anybody knows where i can please help me IOts a PA3 model and it cost around £120 Not sure of its value now though?

Palmer is a U.S.A. company based in Miami, FL. They contract out the building of cheap guitars to China and such; while reserving the high end, high priced guitars for those made in the states (like most guitar makers today). I had one that had a broken head stock. I paid $50 for it, just as a camp guitar. It sounded fair, but I could tell it was made cheap. I'd compare them to a cheap Cort, Mitchell, or Fender.

: Palmer is a U.S.A. company based in Miami, FL. They contract out the building of cheap guitars to China and such; while reserving the high end, high priced guitars for those made in the states (like most guitar makers today). I had one that had a broken head stock. I paid $50 for it, just as a camp guitar. It sounded fair, but I could tell it was made cheap. I'd compare them to a cheap Cort, Mitchell, or Fender.

RE: I have a Palmer Acoustic Guitar, all I found out about it is that Palmer Guitar Co. is in Florida and the guitars range from $150.00 to $250.00, my guitar has a great sound, and stays in tune, I think its a great guitar.

I have a palmer acustic

I have a palmer acustic gitar its say p-40 inside amd a big eagle inside ....whats this thing worth

Who know's about Palmer guitars

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Who know's about Palmer guitars

i have a palmer electroacoustic guitar
model NO.PA50CE VS serial NO.9774
i dont know much about soooooo just curious is it a good guitar or not does it have good quality for a beginner?

: i have a palmer electroacoustic guitar
: model NO.PA50CE VS serial NO.9774
: i dont know much about soooooo just curious is it a good guitar or not does it have good quality for a beginner?

Please go to palmerguitarsusa.com/

hi.i'm looking for any Info on a palmer acoustic guitar. model no. PF-812. i cant see what else is on d sticker since i kinda tore it off when i was younger.i think it says EIGHT SERIES on it as well. any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Who know's about Palmer guitars model PA-400

: I have a palmer acoustic guitar (i rarely play it), but i can't find anything about it.....if anybody knows where i can please help me The bridge got moistre in it and fell off. I can't get it to lay right to glue it on. Is this model worth repairing???

I have a Palmer P 33 acoustic (hand-crafted etc), that I bought second hand about 20 years ago for £80. It still sounds and looks superb and rarely loses its tuning. (Probably better than my newer Tanglewood.) I can't find out anything about it. However, somebody out there must have made it. Surely that somebody knows something about them! Do they never go on the internet! Pete.

If you go to palmerguitarusa.com, you can find out all you need to know about palmer. I have the PC-305CEQ Acuostic-eletric and I love it. Ignore the rumors that palmer does not exsist, they do. They are designed in Florida and are very well made.

Palmer guitars are made in Korea.and MModel numbers fall in line with Martin guitars a Palmer P35 P standing for Palmer would be modeled after a Martin D35 and so on. I have one and
it plays nice and sounds OK neck is perfectly straight and stays in tune ALWAYS I havn't hade to tune it for over a year.
It is all Mahog.and is constructed very well.Intonation is off just a hair on the 6th string plays as easy as a Martin
but the sound isn't as rich not much chime.IT is what it is a nice cheep acou. guitar. Beats Fender acoustics. mine cost 35.00 dollars with a case on Ebay.I play it all the time cause it is always in tune.

Well, I have a 4 strings p/Jazz bass since 4 years by now and I recently found some "page" for Palmer gguitars, but it really sucks (http://aboutpalmer.com/)
I wonder if it's an official...
Anyways, 4 years after and an Ibanez 5 strings I still play the good'ol. It's prove itself I think =P
G'luck with your guitar and everything else!

I just got a palmer acoustic for free. Its model number is p 41 n. Its kinda beat up and need strings but it sounds alright. It says hand crafted which it think is a good thing. I was just wanderin if anybody knew anything about it.

i have a acoustic palmer handcrafted. I just want to know how much it is

no one seems to know anything about them. All i know is the sound of the guitar is so smooth. I got it for 15$. This old man was quitting and gave it to me. If any 1 has a site i could go to contacted me plz. ty!

Re: i have a acoustic palmer handcrafted. I just want to know how much it is

Hand crafted means just that. Did you ever try to make something with your feet.THEY USED THEIR HANDS

Re: i have a acoustic palmer handcrafted. I just want to know how much it is

i have one also but i don't know anything about it either. they really do sound very good

:i have a palmer electric imitation les paul i bought of some dude. i nkow nothing of this guitar. it,s history or what it,s worth. can someone help.

: :i have a palmer electric imitation les paul i bought of some dude. i nkow nothing of this guitar. it,s history or what it,s worth. can someone help.

I bought a Palmer acoustic-electric about 10 years ago, for 185.00, used, it's white, with black trim, and still plays very well. I also can't find out where it's made, the neck is still straight, and the tone is good. It says hand crafted inside, and model p-38-12 and a letter I don't recognise, or is a misprint. the pick-ups are near the last frets, small screws, almost hidden. The neck is kinda wide, but you get used to it. Thats all for now, I'll bet all their guitars are pretty good.

: :i have a palmer electric imitation les paul i bought of some dude. i know nothing of this guitar. it,s history or what it,s worth. can someone help.

Need Info...Palmer model P 37

Need Info...Palmer model P 37

This popular thread has been given its own page : Need Info...Palmer model P 37

Who know's about Palmer guitars? HELP!!

I have a palmer acoustic guitar (i rarely play it), but i can't find anything about it... does anybody know where i can find somethink about it? like how mutch its worth??

where can i find information about this!!!

: I have a palmer acoustic guitar (i rarely play it), but i can't find anything about it.....if anybody knows where i can please help me

Re: where can i find information about this!!!

: : I have a palmer acoustic guitar (i rarely play it), but i can't find anything about it.....if anybody knows where i can please help me
model p-47

Re: where can i find information about this!!!

: : I have a palmer acoustic guitar (i rarely play it), but i can't find anything about it.....if anybody knows where i can please help me
model p-47

Got myself a Palmer today 050627, it´s a doubleneck 12/6 and seems to be of rather good quality. Needs some neck adjustment but so did my brand new Gibson LP to :-). Mine was imported from Germany to Sweden from a firm called JJ Music (JoJo) but i also have trouble finding out were they are built, what kind of wood and so on is used. Would be nice if someone knew something about these guitars or were to find something about them on the net. I really don't want to disassemble the guitar to check what kind of mics and stuff are used.
Have a nice summer. Greetings from SWEDEN

I Wanna Know Bout Electric Palmer Guitars...

where are they from??...where do they make em..do they have any kind of web-page?...im about to buy one...im a rookie..just learning and i need to know if this is a good option for me...it has GREAT PRICES though...my mail is gaby__reyes@hotmail.com email me please...thank you lots!

Re: I Wanna Know Bout Electric Palmer Guitars...

I myself have a 1963 palmer electric solid body, this was my first guitar an after all these years it sounds better than ever. ! I to am looking for info for palmers ! I did find acoustic palmers made in nashville Tenn. !

where are they from??...where do they make em..do they have any kind of web-page?...im about to buy one...im a rookie..just learning and i need to know if this is a good option for me...it has GREAT PRICES though...my mail is gaby__reyes@hotmail.com email me please...thank you lots!

Re: I Wanna Know Bout Electric Palmer Guitars...

I Wanna Know Bout Electric Palmer Guitars...

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: I Wanna Know Bout Electric Palmer Guitars...

15 years ago a friend brought his in Miami i think. The guitar sounds amazing and the care for making it was awesome. The guitar have a cristal like sound and shines particulary well. Today i've acquire it from him by a fair trade: i purchased a new Falcon guitar, wich is the best brand here in Peru, and trade it for his Palmer. Is the best trade i've done. Not sure for him ;) My friend paid $100 for it 15 years ago and the model is PF20. Hope this information was helpfull

I'm thinkin about a buy of a palmer bass... the prize is 82 €... do you recommended it to me?...

thanks

Palmer Guitar

I have a Palmer Acoustic Guitar, that my grandfather bought in Spain about 20 years ago. It's in great conditions and the sticker inside says that in a product of Valencia, Spain. I don't know how much he paid for this guitar.

hope this helps

: I have a palmer acoustic guitar (i rarely play it), but i can't find anything about it.....if anybody knows where i can please help me

I have a Palmer P43 - the lable on the inside says it's hand crafted. I recieved it as a gift from a friend who got it from a friend about 15 years ago. I haven't been able to find any info on Palmers at all. I love the sound but my neck is bent like crazy...need to get it fixed. Anyone have any more info???

Sorry about the blank message. I'm new here.

I have had a Palmer accoustic guitar about 20 years and I like it. I paid $80 for it but that was in 1984. I play folk and even a little classical and I play just for fun so I'm satisfied with it.

I own a P41 1937 model spruce body

It plays well .My husband has lots of good acoustic ones but this is my prize .I don't play I write the blues and folk music we play He fingerpicks it and its a really sweet instrument!
ms eli

Palmer is made in Indonesia. There are a few acoustic models. The guitar is made for mainly beginners, late teens and adults. Go to www.tropicalmusic.com Prices are up to about $300.00 including a case. I bought one too. Nobody I have asked knows anything about them either.

I think there must be several guitars of various types made by different manufacturers called Palmer. I personally own a Palmer Espana Michelle, which is hand made classical produced in Spain and imported via a distributor in Miami. It was in Accoustic Guitar magazines top recommended mid-priced classicals about eight years ago. Not too sure what you picked up that was made in Indonesia. :-)

Palmer Eletric Guitars

Hi fellows.

I have a question: Have anybody hear about the Palmer Eltric Guitar?
I bought one, in the middle 80's, when I travel to the USA, and I have this little baby untill today. It is a stratocaster clone, in silverburst. I'd like to know a little more about this instrument.

Re: Palmer Eletric Guitars

I have an identical guitar & am looking for the same info. If anyone has leads, please e-mail me. Thanks!! ~Chrissy

Re: Palmer Eletric Guitars

well, i have to tell that i´m from Costa Rica, AND in here they sell Palmer electric Guitars, wich are somewhat cheap, but look and sound incredibly good, i´m planning on buying one, by the way!!!!
if ya need something more, e-mail me!

Palmer electric acoustic guitars

They are sold here in Puerto Rico also. They are relatively inexpensive (about $150-300) but have such a sweet sound. I purchased mine for $90 because haggled with salesman. They come with mediocre strings but if you put a decent set on, they play really well. There is another brand sold here that also has a sweet sound, and are so inexpensive. They are known as Don Pablo. Mostly classical guitars, but have many inexpensive student guitars. I love my Palmer. Best deal I've ever made.

Hello,
I recently purchased a folk guitar made by Palmer. My in-laws brought it from Argentina. I spent over $100.00 for it. I too was trying to find more information about Palmer. With the current economic situation there, I hope I didn't get ripped off!! Hope this helps a little.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.