K Yairi Model# AR 333, Serial# 24520, Made In 1983

Posted by Alex Kozmanuik on Tue, 08/08/06 - 11:38:31.

Hello,
My dad recently gave me K Yairi Guitar, Model# AR 333, Serial# 24520 which was made in 1983. I was wondering if anyone has any info. on this guitar, value history etc. Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: K Yairi Model# AR 333, Serial# 24520, Made In 1983

I also own a K Yairi 333 serial 33275 build in 1985 and I purchased it new. Dispite it's very plain look, I've yet to play anything that plays as well or sounds better including a few of the newer Martin D28's - I would not trade this guitar for the world. I suggest you hang on to the one you have.
Note - I also own a KY 321 built in the same year but not nearly the sound of the 333. My 3rd back up is a Fender F95 - again, not even close to the KY333.

Re: K Yairi Model# AR 333, Serial# 24520, Made In 1983

Hi Alex,
I have a signed 1983 K.Yairi AR373E serial number 24582. which is about the closest model/serial numbers to yours that I've ever seen/heard about. I presently have it for sale i.e. if you are wanting to begin a nice K. Yairi collection! All kidding aside, it is truly a work of art and has the sound to match - very playable (altho I really don't play all that well). My interests have changed, thus time for it to have a new home. I hope that you see this response and feel free to contact me if you wish: healthcaregarage@telus.net

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.